Did Timmy get banned....Again?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Cause it seems awful quiet around here with out our fav little Trump-aholic?

Emperordmb
KMC just doesn't feel the same without 10 new Clinton threads every day.

Gorilla
Lol rip Timmy

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb
KMC just doesn't feel the same without 10 new Clinton threads every day.

This might be a blessing. I mean, it's hard work having to go and talk about the Clinton corruption in so many different threads. Just one thread for their corruption would be more ideal.

StiltmanFTW
Don't worry, he'll sock for sure. Those threads will resurface.

Raisen
I'm going to take the mantle from Timmy during his absence from the throne

Surtur
We all know he's just laughing at the butthurt anyways.

Plus the fact some just want to blame everyone and everything but Hilary? That must be entertaining as well. I certainly know I am entertained.

Lena Dunham was reduced to tears in her shower chanting "it's her job, it's her job". It's hard to tell if she is behaving this way because Trump won or because she just looked right into the Deadlights of Pennywise the clown. She's certainly behaving like an adult who just saw her entire family murdered by hobo's with axes.

Stigma
Originally posted by Surtur

Plus the fact some just want to blame everyone and everything but Hilary? That must be entertaining as well. I certainly know I am entertained.

Lena Dunham was reduced to tears in her shower chanting "it's her job, it's her job". It's hard to tell if she is behaving this way because Trump won or because she just looked right into the Deadlights of Pennywise the clown. She's certainly behaving like an adult who just saw her entire family murdered by hobo's with axes.
thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Surtur

Link to the Dunham meltdown.

Her and her Hipster ilk have invaded my Kingdom of, Brooklyn, and defiled it!

Flyattractor
I can recall a time when Brooklynites didn't put up wif dat kind of cripe... Would put a boot up duh butts.

But yeah. It would be interesting to know if Suicide rates jumped the day after Trumpmaggedon happened.

Surtur
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Link to the Dunham meltdown.

Her and her Hipster ilk have invaded my Kingdom of, Brooklyn, and defiled it!

It's an epic melt down.

http://www.lennyletter.com/politics/a608/dont-agonize-organize/

Note that it's titled "Don't Agonize, Organize" and then she proceeds to agonize for a lengthy amount of time in the letter.

This is the best part though:

"At home I got in the shower and began to cry even harder. My boyfriend, who had already wept, watched me as I mumbled incoherently, clutching myself. "It wasn't supposed to go this way. It was supposed to be her job. She worked her whole life for the job. It's her job."

Though there is more gold:

"But we kept going, thinking these were the dying moans of the dragon known as the patriarchy being stabbed again and again in the stomach. We believed that on November 9, they'd be licking their wounds while we celebrated. It is painful on a cellular level knowing those men got what they wanted, just as it's painful to know you are hated for daring to ask for what is yours."

Painful on a "cellular level" lol. Also note they were perfectly ready to celebrate and gloat when they thought they would be on the winning side.

" My voice was literally lost when I woke up, squeaky and raw, and I ached in the places that make me a woman, the places where I've been grabbed so carelessly, the places we are struggling to call our own."

Oh shit she has phantom aches now too.

She also says this gem:

"It's a privilege to be heartbroken by the system for the first time at age 30."

So this person is pretty much mentally broken.

Flyattractor
God Libtards are such PUSSIES!!!!!

Surtur
Why the f*ck are straight white people crying?

Flyattractor
This is what happens when you get the SJW STD in college.

Surtur
Yeah and people always wanted to laugh and say the SJW's were no big deal.

Just the multiple things this election proved wrong about various things has been a blessing.

I also think it's possibly Lena Dunham might legitimately come down with cancer thanks to Donald Trumps victory. Once her hail falls out that's definitely just going to allow her to radiate some kind of supernatural aura that turns men permanently gay. She REALLY needs to go to Canada. It's the best thing for everyone involved at this juncture.

Flyattractor
She will get a bad case of Trump'ed Balls.

Surtur
More funny news: the rape charges against Trump that he raped a 13 yr. old have been dropped.

Beniboybling
I wonder why...

Flyattractor
ninja

Flyattractor
I bet a lot of the Hilldawg scandals won't go away.

Surtur
Originally posted by Beniboybling
I wonder why...

Perhaps because it isn't true? I haven't seen any news saying Trump actually settled out of court via some kind of cash payment.

Flyattractor
Where did you get this info from?

And I have no real qualm over robbing the mod's noses in their own messes but that would really just be playing into their little hands.

And they is quite dirty hands.

All gooey and sticky.

Flyattractor
Typical Leftist Mod Behavior.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.