U. of Michigan Gives Students Play-Doh, Coloring Books to Cope With Trump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kevdude
Yes its true, the media tried to rig the election in favor of Hillary Clinton winning, telling everyone there was not much of a chance Trump would win, and then the opposite happened with Trump winning, and now university students can't handle the real world, in Yale a professor let the students take an exam as an option, and there's other story's too.
laughing out loud

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/11/10/u-of-michigan-gives-students-play-doh-coloring-books-to-cope-with-trump/

Surtur
Okay please media stop reporting on this kind of stuff lol. People are experiencing hate crimes and stuff..please just focus on those. This is not a time for laughter.

I mean I certainly know it's best for me to not even READ the letter Lena Dunham has written.

Wait..wait..from the article:

"In addition to the above examples, Cornell University hosted a "cry-in," where staff provided distraught students with tissues and hot chocolate."

Oh jeez. So I'm pretty much like an alcoholic who just decided to take a job as the official beer taster at a brewery.

shiv
The Entire Student Body of The U.S.

From Junior High to University.

Would greatly benefit from education in

Fact Checking.

Objective Research and The Characteristics of Good Information.

The Difference between Qualitative & Quantitative Information + Choices.

Flyattractor
It would be funnier if these weenies were attempting hate crimes at the same level of intelligence that the College Prof appears to rate his/her students at.

And what most kids in this nation need a lesson in is GROWING THE FUHCK UP!!!!!!!

Surtur
Speaking of hate crimes..I'm sure it will surprise no one at all that there have been instances of millenials lying about hate crimes and blaming it on Trump.

Also wait, did you hear about how Megyn Kelly somewhat implied Donald Trump poisoned her?! I can't even make this stuff up. I mean okay she didn't outright say it. She said Donald Trump wanted to get her coffee and kept insisting until she gave in. She drank it and was sick within 15 minutes. She did say there was a bug going around in her office.

But of course the media pounced on this.

krisblaze
This is killing me.

Can't stop laughing.

Surtur
I can understand some having fear, but I can't really figure out how a coloring book is going to help? That is I can't figure out how a coloring book would help an actual adult.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Surtur
Speaking of hate crimes..I'm sure it will surprise no one at all that there have been instances of millenials lying about hate crimes and blaming it on Trump.

Also wait, did you hear about how Megyn Kelly somewhat implied Donald Trump poisoned her?! I can't even make this stuff up. I mean okay she didn't outright say it. She said Donald Trump wanted to get her coffee and kept insisting until she gave in. She drank it and was sick within 15 minutes. She did say there was a bug going around in her office.

But of course the media pounced on this.

What did you expect, after everything that they have seen Hillary get away with, they figured lying was ok.

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master
What did you expect, after everything that they have seen Hillary get away with, they figured lying was ok.

Which unfortunately these people are doing to victims of legitimate hate crimes what the women who lie about rape do to legitimate rape victims.

Since now unless someone has some kind of actual evidence of a hate crime taking place..I'm skeptical about it. Especially if it is someone who is a college student making the claim.

Surtur
Originally posted by krisblaze
This is killing me.

Can't stop laughing.

I really want to try to stop being amused by some of them, but then I see videos like this:

OmRc9N1WGjI

One guy actually says if you voted for Trump it means you were voting for a guy who wants to put "people like me" in camps like Auschwitz.

Silent Master
It's weird how being a bigot is suddenly okay, as long as you're a liberal.

Surtur
It's weird how being a bigot is suddenly okay, as long as you're a liberal.

Also notice how if Trump says bad things about women it's misogyny.

But the women who are calling the women who voted for Trump stupid pieces of shit and all that? Totally okay. Making comments about women's bodies and their looks? Misogyny. Making comments about men, calling all Trump supporters stupid fat incestuous rednecks? Totally okay.

Don't wanna accept the election results? How horrifying. Oh whoops things didn't go our way? Not my president!

I'm not a comedian, but I know a sick joke when I hear one.

Bashar Teg
It's weird how being a bigot is suddenly okay, as long as you're a liberal. said the guy pigeonholing liberals thumb up

Silent Master
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
said the guy pigeonholing liberals thumb up

No, just a guy who noticed a fairly obvious pattern.

Bashar Teg
Common justification for bigotry thumb up

Silent Master
The truth is a common justification?

krisblaze
This is some real crazy infantilization.

Not only do these kids need to grow up, but they're being done a real disservice here.

Silent Master
How much do you want to bet that they all have participation trophies?

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
said the guy pigeonholing liberals thumb up

I don't think it's pigeonholing them. I think if he had said that all liberals are bigots that would be pigeonholing them. But that is not what the quote you quoted says.

Surtur
Okay wait I just learned that in one of the instances of actual violence against someone who was a Trump supporter..the people were holding black lives matter signs while they attacked and the person they were attacking was..black.

erm

Silent Master
It's almost like they only care about the black people that agree with them.

Surtur
Also this just gets more bizarre and hypocritical by the minute. People are blaming Trumps win on racism and all this stuff, and racism was one of the things the left criticized him about a lot.

But then a lot of them have taken on a "f*ck white people" attitude since Clinton lost lol. I've seen the tweets of people saying stuff like that, saying white people need to die, etc. It seems white women are especially hated for daring to have minds of their own. I have seen more than one comment where they are going "oh one day you are going to need go to another country just to get an abortion or go to some seedy back alley and get an illegal abortion". But if they were a Trump supporter there is every chance they are pro life lol.

I'm genuinely curious how long it's going to take for people to realize the way they are acting is just serving to make them look worse. It's almost like they decided "if you can't beat them, join them" and just decided to emulate all the bad behavior they'd accused Trump and his supporters of.

Even a decent portion of the media seems to be resentful of Trump voters, as if we are the ones who manipulated and lied to people about this election. That's like a date rapist resenting a potential victim because for some reason the roofie didn't cause her to lose consciousness.

Silent Master
Speaking purely from personal experience, a decent number of liberals seem to operate under the premise of, it's only bad when the other side does it.

Surtur
How can they not realize that attitudes like that are part of the reason Trump is going to be our next president?

Silent Master
How can they not realize that attitudes like that are part of the reason Trump is going to be our next president?

Because they see nothing wrong with their attitude, it's only when the other side displays the same attitude that they notice it.

Surtur
Yeah, I also made this comment in another thread, but I feel like Trump is the very antithesis of being politically correct. I think the PC culture in this country is part of the reason people decided to come out and vote for Trump. I think some are tired of it and they saw in Trump a way to potentially shatter this hold political correctness has on this country.

So I'm not really sure if it's wise for people to say this stuff doesn't truly matter.

shiv

OmRc9N1WGjI

https://media.tenor.co/images/151d940d16a2cccfc943b38211020dd9/raw

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Surtur
I know, I mean..I know lol. I can just look at that whenever someone says something asinine.

Clinton's aren't corrupt? Boom, video time.

Just overall smugness? Boom, video time.

Surtur
I just love this, I saw this one picture with Anti-Trump people where one person was holding a sign that said "Love Trumps Hate" and right next to them a person had a sign that said "Time to Fight!" lol.

Surtur

shiv
"Truth is powerful and it prevails."

She Can't Handle The Truth

Surtur
Yes I did find it humorous she tries to sprinkle all these uplifting quotes from people among her tears.

How does one name their letter "don't agonize, organize" and then proceed to do the exact opposite of that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.