Could Savage Opress replicate Ahsoka's feat against Vader?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Same circumstances as Ahsoka

Does he succeed?

TenebrousWay
Vader's going to need new limbs after the battle against the SavageVP.

Emperordmb
Savage will die braver than most.

Kurk
Only bloodlusted Savage is going to give Vader a good run for the money

Rebel95
Not a chance

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Rebel95
Not a chance

quanchi112
Vader isn't as strong as Opress that's for sure.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by quanchi112
thumb up

Ziggystardust
You know, I could actually see a good enough argument in this instance from someone like ILS, but his pride won't let him concede Maul's degradation past TCW. Savage could honestly put up a fight, and win.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Ursumeles
thumb up Cringe. smileOriginally posted by Ziggystardust
You know, I could actually see a good enough argument in this instance from someone like ILS, but his pride won't let him concede Maul's degradation past TCW. Savage could honestly put up a fight, and win. Lol.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
You know, I could actually see a good enough argument in this instance from someone like ILS, but his pride won't let him concede Maul's degradation past TCW. Savage could honestly put up a fight, and win. ILS is a pansy. He stays in the shadows when people criticize Maul because he has no balls. I guarantee if I challenged him to a judged debate he'd turn tail and run.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Cringe. smile
Why?

Beniboybling
Opress isn't even stronger than Maul. Lol.

quanchi112
Opress isn't even stronger than Maul. Lol. You misinterpret my statement then. Shame on you.

Ursumeles
Opress isn't even stronger than Maul. Lol.
Never said otherwise. Maul > Opress > Vader erm

Beniboybling
Wow. Filth.

quanchi112
Wow. Filth. Opress is physically stronger than Vader. Don't be ridiculous as to think he isn't. Vader is more powerful in the force and has a considerable skill advantage. Be concrete when you use terms and do not misinterpret terms by attaching vague meanings to sell your pov.

Beniboybling
Vader is far more powerful in the Force and thanks to his cybernetic enhancements should be at least as physically capable, yeah.

Again, Savage isn't even as strong as Maul, who as I recall, failed to overpower Ahsoka with his supposed Vader+ strength. (Or even Kanan, kek.)

This is a laughable argument, yeah.

Ursumeles
Vader is far more powerful in the Force and thanks to his cybernetic enhancements should be at least as physically capable, yeah.

Again, Savage isn't even as strong as Maul, who as I recall, failed to overpower Ahsoka with his supposed Vader+ strength. (Or even Kanan, kek.)

This is a laughable argument, yeah.
thumb up

Uhm...I meant... laughing out loud

Beniboybling
Just a reminder...

https://i.imgflip.com/1e33u0.gif

https://i.imgflip.com/1e33yb.gif

smile

MythLord
https://i.imgflip.com/1e33yb.gif

Look at dat grace and cat like agility.

Rebel95
Debatable. Vader's cybernetics along with his force augmentation should give him a strength advantage.
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
You know, I could actually see a good enough argument in this instance from someone like ILS, but his pride won't let him concede Maul's degradation past TCW. Savage could honestly put up a fight, and win.
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Never said otherwise. Maul > Opress > Vader erm
Lol, good one guys laughing out loud

quanchi112

This is a laughable argument, yeah. Opress was a physical beast Vader isn't. Maul is more powerful and a better duelist but Opress was the guy with the physical strength. Na, you don't know how to be concrete when it comes to your definitions.

quanchi112
Debatable. Vader's cybernetics along with his force augmentation should give him a strength advantage.

Lol, good one guys laughing out loud Based on ?

ares834
Originally posted by MythLord
Look at dat grace and cat like agility.

laughing out loud

Rebel95
Based on ?
Vader crushing a man's skull with is bare hands
Vader casually picking up Kanan with one arm and throwing him aside, as well as Ezra
The fact that Vader usually only needs the strength of one arm to duel with
I can think of plenty other examples if you want more.

Why do you think Savage is physically stronger?

juggernaut74
I'm pretty sure Vader wouldn't hold back on Opress like he was against Ahsoka.

quanchi112
Vader crushing a man's skull with is bare hands
Vader casually picking up Kanan with one arm and throwing him aside, as well as Ezra
The fact that Vader usually only needs the strength of one arm to duel with
I can think of plenty other examples if you want more.

Why do you think Savage is physically stronger? When did Vader crush a man's skull with his bare hands ? Kanan isn't a big person and this doesn't look impressive at all when compared to Opress and his strength portrayal.

Vader is far more skilled than Opress. If you don't think the rest of his body is aiding in the fest you're wrong.

His consistent portrayal while Vader is a guy on his backside getting railed on by an unimpressive Luke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.