Eternal warrior runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathslash
Gilad runs an old man gauntlet.

1. Ra's Al Ghul
2. Vandal Savage
3. Captain America
4. Wolverine
5. Sabretooth

Battle in New York. Standard gear for all of them and full rest between rounds. Gilad is allotted 3 deaths against each opponent before it's considered a loss.

Sin I AM
Pre retcon or current. He should make it to Logan and lose. Unless you mean Laura whom he stomps or OML who makes him work for it but he's not beating Creed

deathslash
Sorry, I forgot that there's multiple versions of wolverine right now; I meant Laura. Also, do you think the current version of gilad is better or worse than the pre-retcon version?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by deathslash
Sorry, I forgot that there's multiple versions of wolverine right now; I meant Laura. Also, do you think the current version of gilad is better or worse than the pre-retcon version?

Pre retcon was better imo. Current is getting jobbed out to make Ninjak look better. Not that i dislike Ninjak. It's just poor writing. His hf is ok just not good enough to beat guys like Logan. But i see u mentioned Laura. He should ragdoll her. She has a better hf but she fights sloppy and EW is an expert tactician so he should beat her. I also think you should place her below Cap. Steve should take a majority against her.

cdtm
Didn't think anyone read Eternal Warrior.

Flyattractor
Pre Ret Gilly could easily clear Cap, but would stop at Little Jimmy. Giliad The FIST and STEEL of the Earth is a way better fighter and tactician then little jimmy but little jimmy's damage soak and fanboy HF aura just gives little jimmy the win. Same with Sabby. Unless its the Sabby that gets tool'ed by guys like Iron Fist.

Khazra Reborn
3 losses per round? Gil clears this shit with ease.

deathslash
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Pre retcon was better imo. Current is getting jobbed out to make Ninjak look better. Not that i dislike Ninjak. It's just poor writing. His hf is ok just not good enough to beat guys like Logan. But i see u mentioned Laura. He should ragdoll her. She has a better hf but she fights sloppy and EW is an expert tactician so he should beat her. I also think you should place her below Cap. Steve should take a majority against her. well ninjak is pretty much what happens when you take snake eyes and mix him with James bond. I don't really think that it's poor for Gil to look slightly inferior to him, especially since ninjak is pretty much valiant's flag ship character.Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
3 losses per round? Gil clears this shit with ease. you think so? You don't think that Cap or Logan's knowledge of New York would factor in?

Flyattractor
You don't think that Cap or Logan's knowledge of New York would factor in?

I wouldn't think it would matter much seeing as how Giliad probably has a familiarity with the city since before it was called New Amsterdam.

And does Little Jimmy really hang around NYC that much?

Galan007
Gilad is allotted 3 deaths against each opponent before it's considered a loss. With this stip Gilad wins, though I don't think it would necessarily be easy. Without the stip, he'd likely get to Steve.

And a huge lol @ Gilad getting 'jobbed out'. New Valiant has consistently given the guy more feats/accolades than I care to count.

-K-M-
You can't count Galan. I checked

Zack M
Stops at Vandal or Ra's. Vandal is a physical powerhouse, with centuries worth of combat experience. DCnU Ra's is the same, who also took it to Starfire, Jason Todd, and Roy at the same time.

Galan007
Originally posted by -K-M-
You can't count Galan. I checked http://i.imgur.com/BP7QXrk.gif

deathslash
Originally posted by Zack M
Stops at Vandal or Ra's. Vandal is a physical powerhouse, with centuries worth of combat experience. DCnU Ra's is the same, who also took it to Starfire, Jason Todd, and Roy at the same time. gilad has thousands of years of experience, is a master of pretty much every weapon that there is, and in his current series, he's already beaten two different demon lords.

Zack M
gilad has thousands of years of experience, is a master of pretty much every weapon that there is, and in his current series, he's already beaten two different demon lords.

Can't kill Vandal, though. He's immortal. Vandal is from the prehistoric era, a caveman initially. He's fought a standstill with Pandora (Trinity of Sin). So, yeah, I think it would be a good battle.

Zack M
And like Galan pointed out in another thread, Vandal can live all the way up to the 853 century and beyond. In the DC event, DC One Million.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Galan007

And a huge lol @ Gilad getting 'jobbed out'.

No. Gilad always looks inferior to Ninjak. U cannot deny this

Kazenji
Originally posted by cdtm
Didn't think anyone read Eternal Warrior.

Haven't been reading the new book

but i have some of the old run.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.