Dr Strange vs Superman...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Dr Strange takes on Superman in a fight to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?

tkitna
Strange wins

playa1258
Superman can beat him with one hit.

Does Strange have the time gem?

Arachnid1
These Strange threads are getting a bit out of hand.

How does he beat Superman?

TethAdamTheRock
Magic

Darth Thor
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Magic

Ha! That was funny

quanchi112
Strange wins.

ares834
Superman blitzes easily. However, if he doesn't Strange could win via time gen or BFR.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
Superman blitzes easily. However, if he doesn't Strange could win via time gen or BFR. Quit arguing out of character for Superman.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Strange wins.

Based on?

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Based on? The films.

carthage
Depends on who strikes first

playa1258
Superman blitzed in BvS.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Superman blitzed in BvS. Who did he beat with a blitz ?

StiltmanFTW
Himself when he "blitzed" that kryptonite projectile with his face, lol.

playa1258
He took out that thug that was holding Lois.

Superman just needs one hit to win this.

h1a8
Superman one shots. Strange needs to become Sorcerer supreme. Maybe in the next movie.

TheLordofMurder
The films.

Such lack of content...

In other words, your opinion is based off nothing more than blind fanboyism...

Superman wins based on being far stronger, far faster, possessing far more attack power, and possessing far greater damage soak...

TheLordofMurder
As for Superman winning with superior combat speed, this is a bonafide path to victory for Superman...

The combat speed Superman demonstrated vs Zod far exceeds that which Strange showed in his fights...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Arachnid1
These Strange threads are getting a bit out of hand.

How does he beat Superman?

thumb up

I completely agree; Strange hasnt shown enough to suggest he could beat someone in Superman's class...

But a retard by the name of quanchi somehow thinks Strange beats Supes, so here we are...

TheLordofMurder

Superman just needs one hit to win this.

thumb up

100% true...

Superman absolutely blitzed in that scene and moved far, far, faster than we've ever seen Strange move when he did it...

quanchi112
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Himself when he "blitzed" that kryptonite projectile with his face, lol. laughing out loud

quanchi112

Superman just needs one hit to win this. He didn't do so to batman thug was unaware and isn't the same as Strange who is a hero.

quanchi112
Such lack of content...

In other words, your opinion is based off nothing more than blind fanboyism...

Superman wins based on being far stronger, far faster, possessing far more attack power, and possessing far greater damage soak... In character superman doesn't go for the kill and gets beat on by heroes. Batman beat the utter shut out of him and Strange has a lot more magic and tricks than the weak bat. Strange for the utter ownage of this weakling this weak universe calls Superman.

quanchi112
thumb up

I completely agree; Strange hasnt shown enough to suggest he could beat someone in Superman's class...

But a retard by the name of quanchi somehow thinks Strange beats Supes, so here we are... Says the guy who didn't know Strange used the time stone in the film. You're an utter moron who can't be trusted to have your own opinion.

Zack M
Originally posted by ares834
Superman blitzes easily. However, if he doesn't Strange could win via time gen or BFR.

TheLordofMurder
In character superman doesn't go for the kill and gets beat on by heroes. Batman beat the utter shut out of him and Strange has a lot more magic and tricks than the weak bat. Strange for the utter ownage of this weakling this weak universe calls Superman.

What does Strange win based on?

He's far slower...

Far weaker...

Far less durable...

Possesses far less attack power...

And Supes has far greater combat speed than Strange...

Strange gets his azz handed to him wether your biased retarded azz likes it or not...

smile

TheLordofMurder
Says the guy who didn't know Strange used the time stone in the film. You're an utter moron who can't be trusted to have your own opinion.

I figured it out and I was right...

smile

Besides the fact remains that Strange hasnt shown us much; certainly not enough to suggest he could take Supes...

Hell, Faora, Flash, Zoom, the Reverse Flash, Quicksilver, Superman, Zod...any of them...would blitz Strange into utter oblivion from what I've seen.

smile

TheLordofMurder
Someone in that other thread said that Strange beating Dormmy with a spell was PIS and my reply was:

So yeah, I figured it out and was right about it...

smile

You on the other hand are a biased idiot who claimed that Strange would be superior to Supes without having seen a single combat feat from Strange...

The fact that your prediction was dead wrong is just icing on the cake...

smile

TheLordofMurder
He didn't do so to batman thug was unaware and isn't the same as Strange who is a hero.

Blah, blah, blah...

Your grammar sucks balls and doesnt refute the truth; Superman speed blitzed in BvS...

End of story...

And since characters fight to the best of their ability, Superman will blitz Stranges slow azz into utter oblivion...

smile

Darth Thor
I see Quanchi hasn't actually given an argument for how Strange wins.

Nothing ever changes with him.

StiltmanFTW
He wins because he's actually interesting, lol.

One Dr. Strange comic is worth thousands of Superman comics.

quanchi112
What does Strange win based on?

He's far slower...

Far weaker...

Far less durable...

Possesses far less attack power...

And Supes has far greater combat speed than Strange...

Strange gets his azz handed to him wether your biased retarded azz likes it or not...

smile The potency of his magical powers. Superman is more of a Boy Scout. Strange isn't. Superman will get caught off guard and when strange really wants to pour it on he groundhog days him.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
I figured it out and I was right...

smile

Besides the fact remains that Strange hasnt shown us much; certainly not enough to suggest he could take Supes...

Hell, Faora, Flash, Zoom, the Reverse Flash, Quicksilver, Superman, Zod...any of them...would blitz Strange into utter oblivion from what I've seen.

smile Completely baseless claims. You are a doubter and want to go off target to once again demonstrate your extreme bias and pro DC favoritism. Strange wins get over it and stay on topic you nitwit.

quanchi112
Blah, blah, blah...

Your grammar sucks balls and doesnt refute the truth; Superman speed blitzed in BvS...

End of story...

And since characters fight to the best of their ability, Superman will blitz Stranges slow azz into utter oblivion...

smile What about my grammar is sub par ? Actually explain yourself without the same predictable lackluster incoherent responses.

They fight in character end of story. These threads are about the characters themselves not some type of rigged power set scripted battle.

Strange wins, easily. Superman gets raped by human heroes.

laughing out loud

Darth Thor
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He wins because he's actually interesting, lol.

One Dr. Strange comic is worth thousands of Superman comics.

Hey he'll probably win after he becomes Sorcerer Supreme.

But Quanchi certainly hasn't provided an argument for him to win from this one film.

Anything from Superman he demands "to see it in combat." But from Strange we haven't seen much yet in actual combat. At least not on a Herald level. All we have is the timeloop, but that would require Superman to give up. It would also require for that to be Strange's opening move, and done before Superman makes his opening move.

The problem here as always is Quanchi just takes the side of his favorite, he provides no evidence, and his double standards just get ridiculous.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Hey he'll probably win after he becomes Sorcerer Supreme.

But Quanchi certainly hasn't provided an argument for him to win from this one film.

Anything from Superman he demands "to see it in combat." But from Strange we haven't seen much yet in actual combat. At least not on a Herald level. All we have is the timeloop, but that would require Superman to give up. It would also require for that to be Strange's opening move, and done before Superman makes his opening move.

The problem here as always is Quanchi just takes the side of his favorite, he provides no evidence, and his double standards just get ridiculous. If you believe this to be true why did abandon Vader in a battlezone the day of ?

Strange wins based off his magical abilities which would defeat Superman. Strange will only get better and superman will stay roughly the same. It's only going to get worse for the crybaby who let his step dad die. More tears for Kal.

h1a8
If you believe this to be true why did abandon Vader in a battlezone the day of ?

Strange wins based off his magical abilities which would defeat Superman. Strange will only get better and superman will stay roughly the same. It's only going to get worse for the crybaby who let his step dad die. More tears for Kal.
What is Strange's defense against getting instantly knocked out?

In what way can Strange harm Superman?

Darth Thor
Is he talking about me with the Vader battlezone?

Lol, I never abandoned. I was negotiating the stips which at first he agreed were negotiable. But as soon as he realised I was gonna kick his ass he took his word back and refused to negotiate. So I said I will accept his stips with a weaker opponent- Kenobi. He accepted. Then, again he realised I was gonna kick his ass under his own stips, so on the last day HE backed out laughing out loud

I never backed out of anything.

In fact to this day he's been running from a Khan vs Ahsoka battlezone laughing out loud

KuRuPT Thanosi
Says the guy who didn't know Strange used the time stone in the film. You're an utter moron who can't be trusted to have your own opinion.

That Time Stone is pretty awesome huh

Impediment
Superman flies into the stratosphere and uses telescopic heat vision to fry Strange to a crisp.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
What is Strange's defense against getting instantly knocked out?

In what way can Strange harm Superman? His magical weapons/attacks.

quanchi112
Is he talking about me with the Vader battlezone?

Lol, I never abandoned. I was negotiating the stips which at first he agreed were negotiable. But as soon as he realised I was gonna kick his ass he took his word back and refused to negotiate. So I said I will accept his stips with a weaker opponent- Kenobi. He accepted. Then, again he realised I was gonna kick his ass under his own stips, so on the last day HE backed out laughing out loud

I never backed out of anything.

In fact to this day he's been running from a Khan vs Ahsoka battlezone laughing out loud I told you the stips and the day of you backed down. Kenobi bested Vader in rots so that's actually false as well. You backed down and didn't have faith in Vader unlike Carver a casual Star Wars fan. You backed down to Khan Noonien Singh.

That's a battlezone I never accepted unlike yourself who throws out random worthless challenges I never expressed any interest in to begin with to try to cover up your shame.

playa1258
Strange has not shown attacks on the level to hurt Superman.

Superman wins with one hit.

FrothByte
Dr. Strange has the potential to one day be one of the strongest superhero characters, but at the moment he's not even strong enough to beat Captain America.

quanchi112
Strange has not shown attacks on the level to hurt Superman.

Superman wins with one hit. Yes, he has. Just like against Batman he lost because he's a pansy with a guilt ridden conscience.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by FrothByte
Dr. Strange has the potential to one day be one of the strongest superhero characters, but at the moment he's not even strong enough to beat Captain America. Agreed with this. Strange is just too much of a rookie at the moment. Lets wait for him to reach sorcerer supreme. At that point, he should be able to 1v1 any Avenger and maybe even some of the Justice League.

cdtm
Superman superspeed spins the Earth to back before Stephen became Dr. Strange.

TheLordofMurder
Yes, he has. Just like against Batman he lost because he's a pansy with a guilt ridden conscience.

Bullsh!t troll answer that lacks substance...

Batman had Kryptonite which Strange doesnt have here, and there is zero evidence that magic can harm movie Supes...

Meanwhile, we have plenty of evidence that Supes can harm the living hell out of Strange...

Even the Time Gem feat wont save Strange here...

If Strange traps Supes in a time loop Strange still loses as a single Death or KO ends the match; this is a forum fight afterall...

Superman has speed blitzed on screen and has fought several enemies at combat speeds that far exceed anything we've seen with Strange...

Bottomline...

At this point in time Strange simply cannot win...

Superman wins, and wins easily...

quanchi112
Bullsh!t troll answer that lacks substance...

Batman had Kryptonite which Strange doesnt have here, and there is zero evidence that magic can harm movie Supes...

Meanwhile, we have plenty of evidence that Supes can harm the lving hell out of Strange...

Even the Time Gem feat wont save Strange here...

If Strange traps Supes in a time loop Strange still loses as a single Death or KO ends the match; this is a forum fight afterall...

Superman has speed blitzed on screen and has fought several enemies at combat speeds that far exceed anything we've seen with Strange...

Bottomline...

At this point in time Strange simply cannot win...

Superman wins, and wins easily... When did I argue Strange beats him via Knite and a you have the same name as my mother rage.

What evidence do you have that the magic won't hurt him. We have his energy magical powers that would hurt him just as the laser did badly.

Not heroes right out of the gate. He even went soft on batman so don't act like he goes into kill mode here when it isn't in character.

Trapping someone in an irresistible time loop is a win.

Strange wins all day and he's a rookie.

TheLordofMurder
When did I argue Strange beats him via Knite and a you have the same name as my mother rage.

What evidence do you have that the magic won't hurt him. We have his energy magical powers that would hurt him just as the laser did badly.

Not heroes right out of the gate. He even went soft on batman so don't act like he goes into kill mode here when it isn't in character.

Trapping someone in an irresistible time loop is a win.

Strange wins all day and he's a rookie.

What evidence do you have that magic will hurt him? Oh thats right, none...

And the laser that harmed Superman was Kryptonian Technology, not magic; your belief that Stranges magic would harm Superman is based on nothing more than your own retarded assumption that Stranges magic is identical to Kryptonian Technology which you have absolutely no proof of...

Superman doesnt have to kill Strange to win; a KO works just as well...

Under forum rules, characters fight to the best of their ability based of what we have seen on screen; your retarded trolling @zz keeps bringing up Supes lowest combat showing and basing a foolish conclusion upon it...

If Supes fight Strange the same way he fought Zod, Faora, Doomsday, or that other Kryptonian guy, he ends Strange immediately and Strange has no where near the combat speed or durability to do anything about it....

Trapping Superman in the Time Loop gets Strange beat; Strange is trapped in that time loop too...

And all Supes needs to do is score a single kill or KO and the fight is over; the Time Loop is meaningless then...

Superman wins and there isnt a single thing your retarded @zz can say to change it...

smile

quanchi112
What evidence do you have that magic will hurt him? Oh thats right, none...

And the laser that harmed Superman was Kryptonian Technology, not magic; your belief that Stranges magic would harm Superman is based on nothing more than your own retarded assumption that Stranges magic is identical to Kryptonian Technology which you have absolutely no proof of...

Superman doesnt have to kill Strange to win; a KO works just as well...

Under forum rules, characters fight to the best of their ability based of what we have seen on screen; your retarded trolling @zz keeps bringing up Supes lowest combat showing and basing a foolish conclusion upon it...

If Supes fight Strange the same way he fought Zod, Faora, Doomsday, or that other Kryptonian guy, he ends Strange immediately and Strange has no where near the combat speed or durability to do anything about it....

Trapping Superman in the Time Loop gets Strange beat; Strange is trapped in that time loop too...

And all Supes needs to do is score a single kill or KO and the fight is over; the Time Loop is meaningless then...

Superman wins and there isnt a single thing your retarded @zz can say to change it...

smile Energy based weapon hurt him just as straining from the tower ko'd him. If you feel he can resist the attack you need to prove it. He fights in character so quit trying to change him. Did he ko Batman ? laughing out loud

Evidence matters not your shitty little opinion.
Batman didn't have the durability or combat speed but he defeated Superman as well.

Superman isn't impressive at all. Overrated.

h1a8
His magical weapons/attacks.

Post feats of them harming someone of Superman's durability.

TheLordofMurder
Energy based weapon hurt him just as straining from the tower ko'd him. If you feel he can resist the attack you need to prove it. He fights in character so quit trying to change him. Did he ko Batman ? laughing out loud

Evidence matters not your shitty little opinion.
Batman didn't have the durability or combat speed but he defeated Superman as well.

Superman isn't impressive at all. Overrated.

Energy comes in different forms; of course yourself, retard112, is too stupid to understand that...

We've seen Superman's great durability on display many times; he withstood the world engines energies while weakened, he withstood Doomsdays energy attack as well...

World Engine Energies>>>>>>>>>>>>>Stranges magic whip based on destructive power all day long...

Batman had Kryptonite to weaken Superman which Strange doesnt have here; Batman had absolutely no prayer without it...

Evidence does matter and I have plenty of it; all you have is the ranting of a biased fanboy with Cumberbatch d!ck pics on your screen saver...

Superman is far more impresive than Strange retard112...

Superman wins in a landslide and there isnt a damn thing you can say to change it...

smile

TheLordofMurder
Post feats of them harming someone of Superman's durability.

thumb up

He doesnt have any...

All he has is the same retarded ranting we've been witness to for many years now...

quanchi112
Post feats of them harming someone of Superman's durability. That Isnt necessary since he's been harmed by DC towers, etc.

quanchi112
Energy comes in different forms; of course yourself, retard112, is too stupid to understand that...

We've seen Superman's great durability on display many times; he withstood the world engines energies while weakened, he withstood Doomsdays energy attack as well...

World Engine Energies>>>>>>>>>>>>>Stranges magic whip based on destructive power all day long...

Batman had Kryptonite to weaken Superman which Strange doesnt have here; Batman had absolutely no prayer without it...

Evidence does matter and I have plenty of it; all you have is the ranting of a biased fanboy with Cumberbatch d!ck pics on your screen saver...

Superman is far more impresive than Strange retard112...

Superman wins in a landslide and there isnt a damn thing you can say to change it...

smile And these are both examples of consussige force which superman has been ko'd and rather easily. Different attacks and superman was ko'd and needed help against doomsday.

Completely different so it isn't comparable.

Batman's reflexes were enough to hit him twice which is the point. Strange doesn't need Knite to beat this pansy.

Strange wins as I correctly predicted.

TheLordofMurder
That Isnt necessary since he's been harmed by DC towers, etc.

thumb down

We look at all showing and average them, not take the lowest showing and base a conclusion upon it...

But what else can be expected from retard112?

Superman has also withstood the world engine while weakened...

quanchi112
thumb down

We look at all showing and average them, not take the lowest showing and base a conclusion upon it...

But what else can be expected from retard112?

Superman has also withstood the world engine while weakened... We look at all showings, guy who didn't understand strange had the time stone.

You can't even follow along with a movie so of course you can't use logic or reason. Idiocy this name is LoM. The lord of mongoloids.

Darth Thor

Plus Superman didn't even want to fight Batman. We've seen what he does when he wants to take someone out against the Terrorist holding Lois.

quanchi112
Plus Superman didn't even want to fight Batman. We've seen what he does when he wants to take someone out against the Terrorist holding Lois. So you agree he doesn't come at heroes who oppose him the same as he would a terrorist with a life in the balance. Point proven. I'm great.

TheLordofMurder
And these are both examples of consussige force which superman has been ko'd and rather easily. Different attacks and superman was ko'd and needed help against doomsday.

Completely different so it isn't comparable.

Batman's reflexes were enough to hit him twice which is the point. Strange doesn't need Knite to beat this pansy.

Strange wins as I correctly predicted.

You are speculating when you say it was the concussive force; it could have been some other property of the energy...

You have no way of knowing which without evidence; your speculation is not evidence...

Your speculation is the ranting of a guy with Cumberbatch d!ck pics on his screen saver... smile

Batman was only able to hit him after weakening him with the Kryponite, which Strange doesnt have here...

Doomsday would crush Strange immedaitely; way too fast, way too strong, way too durable...

Strange cant win and you've provided no compelling evidence to the disprove it...

TheLordofMurder
So you agree he doesn't come at heroes who oppose him the same as he would a terrorist with a life in the balance. Point proven. I'm great.

He still fights to the best of his ability as per forum rules...

He could speed blitz Strange in identical fashion and just KO him opposed to kill him and win...

quanchi112
You are speculating when you say it was the concussive force; it could have been some other property of the energy...

You have no way of knowing which without evidence; your speculation is not evidence...

Your speculation is the ranting of a guy with Cumberbatch d!ck pics on his screen saver... smile

Batman was only able to hit him after weakening him with the Kryponite, which Strange doesnt have here...

Doomsday would crush Strange immedaitely; way too fast, way too strong, way too durable...

Strange cant win and you've provided no compelling evidence to the disprove it... I am using my brain which you are unable to do.

Logic and reasoning are required hence why you struggle here.

Ad hominem attack since you have nothing,

Batman hit him with the Knite he recovered and batman hit him again.

Abc logic, nah. I can say dormammu would crush superman you illiterate baboon.

Strange wins, 10/10.

quanchi112
He still fights to the best of his ability as per forum rules...

He could speed blitz Strange in identical fashion and just KO him opposed to kill him and win... Fights in character not how you want him to. laughing out loud

He loses just as batman crushed him. MARTHA!!

TheLordofMurder
I am using my brain which you are unable to do.

Logic and reasoning are required hence why you struggle here.

Ad hominem attack since you have nothing,

Batman hit him with the Knite he recovered and batman hit him again.

Abc logic, nah. I can say dormammu would crush superman you illiterate baboon.

Strange wins, 10/10.

Blah, blah, blah...you got nothing.

Nothing expect a Strange that would struggle against Captain America, let alone a powerhouse like Superman...

Dormmy would crush anyone we've seen in a Marvel or DC movie to date in his home dimension...

Batman only hit Supes after weakening him with Krytonite; Superman was already weakened when Bats hit him with it a second time...

Strange doesnt win and you have no evidence to prove it...

Superman 10/10 without effort...

Darth Thor
So basically Quanchi's argument is Superman would take it easy on Strange because he's a fellow hero laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
Fights in character not how you want him to. laughing out loud

He loses just as batman crushed him. MARTHA!!

He fights as forum rules dictate; which are to the best of his ability...

Superman speed blitz for the easy win...

TheLordofMurder
So basically Quanchi's argument is Superman would take it easy on Strange because he's a fellow hero laughing out loud

thumb up

retard112 is so desperate to say Strange wins that he's resorting to breaking forum rules to make a case for Strange...

Characters fight to the best of their ability in order to win a forum fight...

End of story...

Darth Thor
thumb up

retard112 is so desperate to say Strange wins that he's resorting to breaking forum rules to make a case for Strange...

End of story...

Has he actually given an argument for how Strange can defeat Superman? Or even hurt him?

quanchi112
Blah, blah, blah...you got nothing.

Nothing expect a Strange that would struggle against Captain America, let alone a powerhouse like Superman...

Dormmy would crush anyone we've seen in a Marvel or DC movie to date in his home dimension...

Batman only hit Supes after weakening him with Krytonite; Superman was already weakened when Bats hit him with it a second time...

Strange doesnt win and you have no evidence to prove it...

Superman 10/10 without effort... Batman beat Superman and all agree cap would beat the shit out of batman so still better.

So you agree a guy strange beat would crush Superman thus negating your abysmal logic. You're wrong since strange bested him,

Batman hit him to weaken him you dumb shit. He did so again.

I have you just don't understand it like the time stone.

quanchi112
So basically Quanchi's argument is Superman would take it easy on Strange because he's a fellow hero laughing out loud They fight in character which I'm consistent in but the biased aren't.

quanchi112
He fights as forum rules dictate; which are to the best of his ability...

Superman speed blitz for the easy win... In character and he didn't best Batman. Evidence matters not your silly little biased imagination. wink

quanchi112
thumb up

End of story... Fight in character but you ignore showings and losses because you're biased. I never run from the evidence I embrace it.

quanchi112
Has he actually given an argument for how Strange can defeat Superman? Or even hurt him? Yes, your DC bias refuses to acknowledge the evidence since you're not objective.

h1a8
That Isnt necessary since he's been harmed by DC towers, etc. How so? He wasn't damaged one bit. Are you referring to when he was weakened with kryptonite?

Even so, post feats showing that Strange power output could exceed that of being hit through towers with that level of strength.

Also explain how Strange can answer being koed by a single punch.

quanchi112
How so? He wasn't damaged one bit. Are you referring to when he was weakened with kryptonite?

Even so, post feats showing that Strange power output could exceed that of being hit through towers with that level of strength.

Also explain how Strange can answer being koed by a single punch. He was ko'd which is a forum loss. He was down for the ten count against a Knian laser.

I can't since the movie is out in the theater you dummy.

Strange doesn't get hit, nitwit.

Impediment
Strange has absolutely no chance of beating Superman at this point. Maybe when Strange becomes the true Sorcerer Supreme then MAYBE.

I'd also like to point out that Strange was killed many, many, many times by Dormammu and Strange gained a victory only because Dormammu agreed to leave. Strange won with his wits and NOT his sorcery. Even with the Time Gem, I doubt that Strange could even hold a candle to Supes, despite the fact that magic is truly one of the only weaknesses Supes has.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Impediment
Strange has absolutely no chance of beating Superman at this point. Maybe when Strange becomes the true Sorcerer Supreme then MAYBE.

thumb up

despite the fact that magic is truly one of the only weaknesses Supes has.

And that weakness hasn't even been confirmed in the DCEU yet. Though I'm sure it will be eventually.

Impediment
And that weakness hasn't even been confirmed in the DCEU yet. Though I'm sure it will be eventually.

QFT.

The DCCU (DC Cinematic Universe) has yet to confirm that Superman is weak against magical attacks like his comic book counterpart. Maybe when Justice League comes out we'll see some magical attacks from Wonder Woman and/or Aquaman that affect Superman.

TheLordofMurder

I'd also like to point out that Strange was killed many, many, many times by Dormammu and Strange gained a victory only because Dormammu agreed to leave. Strange won with his wits and NOT his sorcery. Even with the Time Gem, I doubt that Strange could even hold a candle to Supes, despite the fact that magic is truly one of the only weaknesses Supes has.

thumb up

Superman wins and its not even close...

quanchi is just trolling as hard as he possibly can to avoid admitting the obvious truth here...

h1a8
He was ko'd which is a forum loss. He was down for the ten count against a Knian laser.

I can't since the movie is out in the theater you dummy.

Strange doesn't get hit, nitwit.

So you are referring to the Kryptonite weakening. Strange doesn't have Knite here.

Post feats where Strange can output the level of power of that Knian laser.

TheLordofMurder
So you are referring to the Kryptonite weakening. Strange doesn't have Knite here.

Post feats where Strange can output the level of power of that Knian laser.

Its almost not even worth asking the question h1a8; quanchi is intentionally trolling...

He screams "context" if one of his favorite characters loses due to circumstance, but completely ignores the context of Batman beating Superman only due to using Kryptonite...

Quanchi is too pro Marvel and too anti DC/Superman to have anything approaching a rational conversation with...

Imp has already settled it; Superman wins...

And wins very easily...

playa1258
Superman punches his head off his shoulders.

quanchi112

Post feats where Strange can output the level of power of that Knian laser. I am referring to superman's mindset there and a humans reactions catching him. I can't post clips you ****ing retard.

quanchi112
Its almost not even worth asking the question h1a8; quanchi is intentionally trolling...

He screams "context" if one of his favorite characters loses due to circumstance, but completely ignores the context of Batman beating Superman only due to using Kryptonite...

Quanchi is too pro Marvel and too anti DC/Superman to have anything approaching a rational conversation with...

Imp has already settled it; Superman wins...

And wins very easily... Strange doesn't need Knite to win but my point was how soft Superman is against fellow hero types. He cried out after killing Zod for ****s sake like a pansy. I am being objective like always you're not because you hate strange and love the DC guys.

Strange wins as the evidence and the characters and their behavior supports.

playa1258
Strange still gets his head punched off.

quanchi112
Strange still gets his head punched off. When has he done that before ?

playa1258
OP says this is a battle to the death or ko. Superman has more than enough strength to end this with one shot.

Strange has shown no where near the damage output to harm Superman.

quanchi112
OP says this is a battle to the death or ko. Superman has more than enough strength to end this with one shot.

Strange has shown no where near the damage output to harm Superman. He wouldn't try to kill him by punching his head off. He's never done so you're not good at debating. Yes, he has. Watch the film again.

playa1258
Strange has not shown the damage capacity. Watch the film again.

Superman has shown he could win with one shot. Or did you miss him knocking Namek into the rail yard, or casually punching a hole in a kryptonian ship?

quanchi112
Strange has not shown the damage capacity. Watch the film again.

Superman has shown he could win with one shot. Or did you miss him knocking Namek into the rail yard, or casually punching a hole in a kryptonian ship? Wrong as we have seen he has in the film greater than a tower koing or a laser koing Superman.

playa1258
Superman withstood the world engine, took a hellfire missile to the face and survived a nuke AFTER two hits from kryptonite.

Ancient one who was shown to be superior to Strange was killed falling down through some glass and hitting a sidewalk.

quanchi112
Superman withstood the world engine, took a hellfire missile to the face and survived a nuke AFTER two hits from kryptonite.

Ancient one who was shown to be superior to Strange was killed falling down through some glass and hitting a sidewalk. So ? He was ko'd by the tower, the nuke, the laser which is more than enough evidence,

I never said strange was invulnerable I said he'd beat Superman. Batman isn't very durable yet he crushed Superman. laughing out loud

playa1258
Context. Superman was taking it easy on Batman.

Superman is going for the kill in this battle.

quanchi112
Context. Superman was taking it easy on Batman.

Superman is going for the kill in this battle. Which is my point he won't try to crush or kill Strange either. Superman still tried to win and he got his shit pushed in. MARTHA!!

playa1258
Keep trolling.

quanchi112
Keep trolling. I backed my reasoning and my claims. You haven't. You troll with superman punches heads off when he hasn't ever done one so.

playa1258
Keep trolling.

quanchi112
I backed my reasoning and my claims. You haven't. You troll with superman punches heads off when he hasn't ever done one so. Originally posted by playa1258
Keep trolling. Refuted.

h1a8
I am referring to superman's mindset there and a humans reactions catching him. I can't post clips you ****ing retard. I said post feats, not clips. What feats does Strange have that shows power output on the level of the Knian laser or better?

quanchi112
I said post feats, not clips. What feats does Strange have that shows power output on the level of the Knian laser or better? Killing and combating mages in the film.

h1a8
Killing and combating mages in the film.

So he has no feat of power output on the level that can hurt Superman. Good to know!

Igniz
Would be funny if Strange had the time stone in this fight. It would probably end up the same way in that Dormammu scene laughing out loud

quanchi112
So he has no feat of power output on the level that can hurt Superman. Good to know! Quit trolling you know strange wins based off their behavior, power, and tendencies.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Igniz
Would be funny if Strange had the time stone in this fight. It would probably end up the same way in that Dormammu scene laughing out loud

He does have it and would still lose; a single Death or KO ends the fight, so him looping time wouldnt matter...

Superman wins this easily...

Igniz
He does have it and would still lose; a single Death or KO ends the fight, so him looping time wouldnt matter...

Superman wins this easily...

Wait! The time stone is in this fight?

If that's the case, then Superman would end up killing Strange multiple times. He would then have de ja vu and realized he's stuck in a time loop. This either ends up in a stalemate were Superman kills Strange multiple times due to time loop antics. Or Strange wins when Superman decides to listen and agrees to whatever Strange wants him to do which would be a tap out victory evil face

TBF Superman wins if Strange doesn't have the time stone.

Impediment
Behavior is such a cop out excuse.

Superman speed blitzes Strange and puts Strange's hands in a vice grip hold until Strange yells "Uncle!".

Based on movie feats.

Nibedicus
Dammit, I gotta avoid the MvF while I haven't seen the movie yet. Now I'm getting spoilered....

sad

Darth Thor

If that's the case, then Superman would end up killing Strange multiple times. He would then have de ja vu and realized he's stuck in a time loop. This either ends up in a stalemate were Superman kills Strange multiple times due to time loop antics. Or Strange wins when Superman decides to listen and agrees to whatever Strange wants him to do which would be a tap out victory evil face

I believe per forum rules that'd be a win for Superman as soon as he KO or Kills him the first time.

Besides what's Dr. Strange's end goal in that scenario? To keep getting murdered for all of eternity? Why would Superman give in first? And how would Strange enforce Superman's surrender afterwards?

quanchi112
Strange wins.

h1a8

TBF Superman wins if Strange doesn't have the time stone.

One kill constitutes a forum win. So time loop doesn't matter.

h1a8
Quit trolling you know strange wins based off their behavior, power, and tendencies.

But you never proven that Strange has the power output to even harm Superman.
Behavior has nothing to do with it.

A block of adamantium has the behavior and tendency to not move. Does that mean Spidey can damage it?

Superman punches him one time and it is over. This thread should be closed for spite and Quanchi warned for trolling.

quanchi112

A block of adamantium has the behavior and tendency to not move. Does that mean Spidey can damage it?

Superman punches him one time and it is over. This thread should be closed for spite and Quanchi warned for trolling. Yes, I have. You continue to deny the evidence. Yes, behavior always matters hence the characters themselves.

You can't compare an inanimate object to an autonomous character.

You're an idiot and a known troll. Strange wins. Batman bested him as well. Evidence how it fights for me.

TheLordofMurder

Superman punches him one time and it is over. This thread should be closed for spite and Quanchi warned for trolling.

thumb up

Quanchi should be warned for trolling...

Trolling is the only thing he's doing in this thread and he should be punished accordingly...

quanchi112
thumb up

Quanchi should be warned for trolling...

Trolling is the only thing he's doing in this thread and he should be punished accordingly... Ironic coming from the guy who went against a mods ruling whereas this is only the difference of an opinion. You're dumb as ****.

h1a8
Yes, I have. You continue to deny the evidence. Yes, behavior always matters hence the characters themselves.

You can't compare an inanimate object to an autonomous character.

You're an idiot and a known troll. Strange wins. Batman bested him as well. Evidence how it fights for me.

No you didn't. You said Strange hurt mages. Mages don't have Superman level durability. So you didn't post feats explaining that Strange has the power output to damage someone with Superman level durability.

quanchi112
No you didn't. You said Strange hurt mages. Mages don't have Superman level durability. So you didn't post feats explaining that Strange has the power output to even damage Superman. Energy has hurt Superman thus this energy also does the same. Superman isn't so Super.

TheLordofMurder
Ironic coming from the guy who went against a mods ruling whereas this is only the difference of an opinion. You're dumb as ****.

Its not just your opinion...

You ignore context in Supes loss to Batman...

You only use Superman's lowest showings to argue against...

Add that up and its 100% trolling...

You should be warned...

TheLordofMurder
Energy has hurt Superman thus this energy also does the same. Superman isn't so Super.

There are many different forms of energy...

They are not all equal nor do they all manifest and display identical qualities...

You are trolling...

Plain and simple...

quanchi112
Its not just your opinion...

You ignore context in Supes loss to Batman...

You only use Superman's lowest showings to argue against...

Add that up and its 100% trolling...

You should be warned... I use relevant showings to prove how these two would match up. You ignore what's in his character which is trolling. I argue based off facts you make facts up. You're the troll. Zap.

quanchi112
There are many different forms of energy...

They are not all equal nor do they all manifest and display identical qualities...

You are trolling...

Plain and simple... Superman hasn't fared well and it's only going to get worse. Wait until we see that magical weakness show up very soon. I'm going to shove it down your throat, *****.

TheLordofMurder
I use relevant showings to prove how these two would match up. You ignore what's in his character which is trolling. I argue based off facts you make facts up. You're the troll. Zap.

We'll see about that...

:-)

quanchi112
We'll see about that...

:-) You are weak and stupid. smile

TheLordofMurder
Superman hasn't fared well and it's only going to get worse. Wait until we see that magical weakness show up very soon. I'm going to shove it down your throat, *****.

There is nothing to indicate its there now however and you know it ..

You assuming that magic can harm him with nothing to back it up is trolling...

quanchi112
There is nothing to indicate its there now however and you know it ..

You assuming that magic can harm him with nothing to back it up is trolling... I said energy and the comics and a history of having a magical weakness. Do you realize they base the characters off their comic book counterparts ?

For ****s sake you're like talking with an ignorant child.

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
I said energy and the comics and a history of having a magical weakness. Do you realize they base the characters off their comic book counterparts ?

For ****s sake you're like talking with an ignorant child.

laughing out loud

You're ignorant and trolling...

This is the Movie Vs forum...

What goes on in the comics doesnt automatically apply here...

Thus you saying that since Supes is vulnerable to magic in the comics automatically means he's vulnerable to magic in the movies is false...

You are aware of this, but choose to troll anyway...

quanchi112
You're ignorant and trolling...

This is the Movie Vs forum...

What goes on in the comics doesnt automatically apply here...

Thus you saying that since Supes is vulnerable to magic in the comics automatically means he's vulnerable to magic in the movies is false...

You are aware of this, but choose to troll anyway... I am making s prediction since we haven't seen Superman go up against a magical character this far. I didn't say it did but let's make this interesting. Let's bet on it. I say in the next three years they say he has a magical weakness in the films you can say not.

Loser doesn't post for a month anywhere. Do you accept ?

TheLordofMurder
I am making s prediction since we haven't seen Superman go up against a magical character this far. I didn't say it did but let's make this interesting. Let's bet on it. I say in the next three years they say he has a magical weakness in the films you can say not.

Loser doesn't post for a month anywhere. Do you accept ?

The only thing I accept is that you are trolling this thread and should be punished accordingly...

At current there is nothing to prove that Supes has a magic vulnerability...

You have been trolling this thread from the beginning by insisting that Strange can harm him with magic...

quanchi112
The only thing I accept is that you ate trolling this thread and should be punished accordingly...

At current there is nothing to prove that Suprs has a magic vulnerability...

You have been trolling this thread from the beginning by insisting that Strange can harm him with magic... I said he didn't have a magical weakness now but I bet he will once he runs into one. Let's bet. You always fold every time someone asks you to man up.

Strange wins based off my argument. Quit crying about it and accept the bet you pussy.

TheLordofMurder
I said he didn't have a magical weakness now but I bet he will once he runs into one. Let's bet. You always fold every time someone asks you to man up.

Strange wins based off my argument. Quit crying about it and accept the bet you pussy.

Off topic...

You are currently trolling...

Ignoring context, and are now trying to side track the thread with your nonsense...

At current, Supes has displayed no magic vulnerability, thus your entire premise that Strange wins is flawed...

You are trolling this thread...

Plain and simple...

quanchi112
Off topic...

You are currently trolling...

Ignoring context, and are now trying to side track the thread with your nonsense...

At current, Supes has displayed no magic vulnerability, thus your entire premise that Strange wins is flawed...

You are trolling this thread...

Plain and simple... This is the movie versus forum and you're not a moderator. Imped lets this forum run as adults so if you can't take it get the **** out. I don't respect you. I don't think you're smart. I listed my reasoning as to why Strange wins. If you don't like it self harm ASAP.

Superman isn't energy invulnerable. I never said he wins due to magic, dummy. You're too stupid to even accurately represent my argument simply because I predicted he will have a magical weakness down the line.

You backed down to me again because you're spineless, gutless, and will always run from me when the lights turn on, pussy.

playa1258
Quan would have Black Widow beating Superman.

quanchi112
Quan would have Black Widow beating Superman. Strange wins.

TheLordofMurder
This is the movie versus forum and you're not a moderator. Imped lets this forum run as adults so if you can't take it get the **** out. I don't respect you. I don't think you're smart. I listed my reasoning as to why Strange wins. If you don't like it self harm ASAP.

Superman isn't energy invulnerable. I never said he wins due to magic, dummy. You're too stupid to even accurately represent my argument simply because I predicted he will have a magical weakness down the line.

You backed down to me again because you're spineless, gutless, and will always run from me when the lights turn on, pussy.

Phukk you Cumberbatch c0ck sucker...

Imp has already ruled that Superman wins yet you still continue to swallow Marvel c0ck and try to say that Strange wins...

You are a Marvel ball licker who cant make a rational argument to save your life...

Go back to masterbating to your Cumberbatch d!ck pics pu$$y...

TheLordofMurder
Quan would have Black Widow beating Superman.

thumb up

quanchi112
Phukk you Cumberbatch c0ck sucker...

Imp has already ruled that Superman wins yet you still continue to swallow Marvel c0ck and try to say that Strange wins...

You are a Marvel ball licker who cant make a rational argument to save your life...

Go back to masterbating to your Cumberbatch d!ck pics pu$$y...

You are losing it.

Imp is free to have his own opinion. I do not agree with someone just because they hold a moderator position you dumb shit.

Again another response in which you bow out of the challenge. Weak. You're a sissy. You'll never be respected because you're not a man and never put yourself on the line. You're just a troll.

TheLordofMurder
You are losing it.

Imp is free to have his own opinion. I do not agree with someone just because they hold a moderator position you dumb shit.

Again another response in which you bow out of the challenge. Weak. You're a sissy. You'll never be respected because you're not a man and never put yourself on the line. You're just a troll.

I am in full control...

Imp is correct in his assessment of the fight, and you arent even man enough to respond to him directly as you know he's right and would ban you if you argued back...

You are a pu%%y...

You also are an ignorant Marvel ball licker who fanboyishly drools over all things Cumberbatch related...

You're a pu%%y who would kill to lick Cumberbatches @ss crack...

You are the number 1 troll here who trolls everyone and everything constantly...

Go and blow Cumberbatch; we all know thats what you'd rather be doing anyway right now...

quanchi112
I am in full control...

Imp is correct in his assessment of the fight, and you arent even man enough to respond to him directly as you know he's right and would ban you if you argued back...

You are a pu%%y...

You also are an ignorant Marvel ball licker who fanboyishly drools over all things Cumberbatch related...

You are the number 1 troll here who trolls everyone and everything constantly...

Go and blow Cumberbatch; we all know thats what you'd rather be doing anyway right now... Nah, you lost it attacking the amazing actor Benedict.

Opinion. I've disagreed with him before so who cares. You are really on the verge of another meltdown over Strange's win.

Type in complete sentences you uneducated dolt.

You won't take the bet and won't battlezone so you're a gutless *****. No one will ever respect you. You're a woman. laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
Nah, you lost it attacking the amazing actor Benedict.

Opinion. I've disagreed with him before so who cares. You are really on the verge of another meltdown over Strange's win.

Type in complete sentences you uneducated dolt.

You won't take the bet and won't battlezone so you're a gutless *****. No one will ever respect you. You're a woman. laughing out loud

And you are a guy with Cumberbatch d!ck pics on your screen saver...

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
I am in full control...

You are a pu%%y...

Go and blow Cumberbatch; we all know thats what you'd rather be doing anyway right now...

The truth unleashed...

thumb up

quanchi112
And you are a guy with Cumberbatch d!ck pics on yoru screen saver...

laughing out loud Another backdown. Gutless.

TheLordofMurder
Another backdown. Gutless.

More sucking of Cumberbatches balls; you're very ghey...

quanchi112
More sucking of Cumberbatches balls; you're very ghey...

You are the one who keeps bringing about homosexual acts not me.

Looks like you're a secret ghey.

You also backed down, *****.

TheLordofMurder
You are the one who keeps bringing about homosexual acts not me.

Looks like you're a secret ghey.

You also backed down, *****.

I've never backed down from anything; you backed down from my Thanos vs Kubik challenge several years ago though...

I knew back then that you were and would always be a pu%%y...

Your behavior when it comes to Cumberbatch confirms my suspicions...

quanchi112
I've never backed down from anything; you backed down from my Thanos vs Kubik challenge several years ago though...

I knew back then that you were and would always be a pu%%y...

Your behavior when it comes to Cumberbatch confirms my suspicions... I don't jump at every battlezone and unlike you I've done more than any. Secondly you back down from any bet as well snowing you're a troll.

I am the guy who brow beats entire fanbases into submission. I'm the greatest.

playa1258
Superman wins.

TheLordofMurder
Superman wins.

thumb up

quanchi112
Superman wins. Based on ?

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>