Darth Wyyrlok III vs Cade Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
1. Force only
2. All-Out

Bonus: They team up against Reborn Krayt

Azronger
Wyyrlok
Wyyrlok
Krayt

Trocity
I've thought about this match-up before, and I'm honestly not too sure. Probably Cade, but could go either way.

ILS
If Cade can overcome Memory Walk I can see him winning through his lightsaber edge.

Geistalt
I can only see Wyyrlok having an edge in lightsabers (considering how Cade basically no selled Krayt's telepathy and had some pretty epic Force feats, whereas Wyyrlok dueled Krayt evenly until he got cheap-shotted).

Geistalt
Well, nigh-evenly. It's pretty clear that - at least Force-wise - Krayt had the upper hand.

SunRazer
Wyyrlok wasn't anywhere near even with Krayt in sabers.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Geistalt
I can only see Wyyrlok having an edge in lightsabers (considering how Cade basically no selled Krayt's telepathy and had some pretty epic Force feats, whereas Wyyrlok dueled Krayt evenly until he got cheap-shotted).
First of all, Wyyrlok is a better telepath than Krayt, and it seems Cade only killed Krayt considering Krayt allowed him to recover, expecting him to join him.

Not to mention, Wyyrlok never failed to deflect Krayt's TK attacks, whereas Cade got hurled around by him.

cs_zoltan
Wtf is this thread? Cade sweeps.

Azronger
Krayt is a better telepath than Wyyrlok, and no, Cade didn't shrug Krayt's illusions off.

Geistalt
Guess I was wrong.

Apparently, Cade only wins in sabers.

cs_zoltan
Nah, they are retarded smile

Geistalt
Originally posted by Emperordmb
First of all, Wyyrlok is a better telepath than Krayt, and it seems Cade only killed Krayt considering Krayt allowed him to recover, expecting him to join him. I'd think Krayt would have more experience in telepathy (coupled with greater Force strength).

Not to mention, Wyyrlok never failed to deflect Krayt's TK attacks, whereas Cade got hurled around by him. http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111139730/3884341-9731366339-15092.jpg

Azronger
Originally posted by Azronger
Wyyrlok
Wyyrlok
Krayt

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Wtf is this thread? Cade sweeps.

MythLord
Wyyrlok sweeps.

Krayt beats the duo.

Rockydonovang
Cade. And no, krayt didn't stomp cade, neither does cade dealing with his tk and his lightning indicate some massive force disparity between the two. In fact, literally krayt did in the context of a lightsaber duel was touch cade, a move which well could have ended up with his arm cut off had it not been for his use of dark transfer(an ability cade had no idea krayt knew).

Geistalt
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
In fact, literally krayt did in the context of a lightsaber duel was touch cade, a move which well could have ended up with his arm cut off had it not been for his use of dark transfer(an ability cade had no idea krayt knew). But it didn't.

See why not?

Geistalt
And how exactly did Dark Transfer keep Cade from hacking his arm off?

How does that work?

SunRazer
Is this from Vong Krayt vs Cade? Because Krayt hadn't learned Dark Transfer then and was massively debilitated.

Not to mention that Dark Transfer isn't some sort of protective barrier, lol. It won't stop your hand from getting cut off; it's a healing power.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Geistalt
And how exactly did Dark Transfer keep Cade from hacking his arm off?

How does that work?
Because it incapped cade>

Geistalt
That must've been a strong Dark Transfer.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by MythLord
Wyyrlok sweeps.

Krayt beats the duo. Reasons?

Beniboybling
First of all, Wyyrlok is a better telepath than Krayt, and it seems Cade only killed Krayt considering Krayt allowed him to recover, expecting him to join him.If Wyyrlok was a better telepath than Krayt I find it unlikely the latter would have no selled his powers, or had vestiges of his mental influence felt on Cade even after his death. Regardless, whether or not Krayt "allowed him to recover" the TP failed utterly, despite Cade being in a near death state.

Yeah Wyyrlok's will fail here too, if not leaving him exposed in the process.

Hurled around as in ragdolled? No. Krayt Force pushed him, but he managed to recover unscathed. Wyyrlok managed to deflect Krayt's telekinetic projectiles with a Force barrier. Not really the same, and not proof had Krayt Force pushed him directly and at close range that he would not have been blown away.

I'll be siding with Cade here, at least until someone can make a case for Wyyrlok not based on misinformation. sad

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Beniboybling
If Wyyrlok was a better telepath than Krayt I find it unlikely the latter would have no selled his powers, or had vestiges of his mental influence felt on Cade even after his death. Regardless, whether or not Krayt "allowed him to recover" the TP failed utterly, despite Cade being in a near death state.

Yeah Wyyrlok's will fail here too, if not leaving him exposed in the process.

Hurled around as in ragdolled? No. Krayt Force pushed him, but he managed to recover unscathed. Wyyrlok managed to deflect Krayt's telekinetic projectiles with a Force barrier. Not really the same, and not proof had Krayt Force pushed him directly and at close range that he would not have been blown away.

I'll be siding with Cade here, at least until someone can make a case for Wyyrlok not based on misinformation. sad
thumb up thumb up

NewGuy01
Wyyrlok fared better in his fight with Krayt than Cade did. By a lot, honestly.

cs_zoltan
Like f-uck he did.

Azronger
He did, tbh.

Rockydonovang
No he didn't.

Cade dealt with krayt's force assault and then engaged him in a lightsaber duel which went on off panel for some time before krayt ended the fight with an ability Cade was unaware krayt knew that wryllock has no knowledge off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.