Superman and New York heroes switch Cities

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://ifanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/metropolis1990.jpg

Who does better?

Can Superman successfully cover a city where most of Marvel's superhuman shenanigans happen/superhumans live (for our purposes the Avengers/Fantastic Four/X Men/Dr. Strange/Spider-man/Daredevil)?

Can those same heroes deal with the, well, Superman Level threats that Metropolis experiences?

To be less ambiguous, for you prolific collectors out there, looking at the last 12 months of Superman books/applicable Marvel books, could/would he/they fill each others' shoes?

http://laughingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/marvel-manhattan-20081111-140051.jpg

Sin I AM
I dont think he could. Definitely not alone.

cdtm
Superman does fine. A 5d imp is in his rogue's gallery, and he dealt with the likes of Dominus and Warworld, he's no stranger to cosmic level threats.

The FF would be fine for anything Reed can prep for, but struggle with the numerous speedster brick's of DC.

riv6672
^^^interesting take on Marvels at DC. Not sure i agree, but thanks, and thanks also, Sin.

Sin I AM
I just dont think he can deal with the number of villains

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Sin I AM

SILENCE!!!

riv6672
Yeah, he gets the numbers, the MU heroes get less villains but ones that can fights Supes.

Flyattractor
It would be fun to see the Spidey Rogue's Gallery Crap themselves seeing as how Supes wouldn't turn a blind eye to them like the rest of NYC's super types like the F4 and Avengers.

Sin I AM
I always wondered y rogues dont intermingle more. Its not even an ego thing because we have villian team ups like the sin six. It would ne cool to see doom laughing at Otto for getting owned by parker. Or magneto teaming up with rs just to beat his ass to death once victory is in hand.

I dont think Clark would face any difficulty with any particular rogue gallery. He is superman after all. I just think the sheer number of opponents he faces would be challenging. Plus marvel ia nowhere near as kind as dc towards heroes. Although that seems to be more geared towards muties.

Surtur
I always wondered y rogues dont intermingle more. Its not even an ego thing because we have villian team ups like the sin six. It would ne cool to see doom laughing at Otto for getting owned by parker. Or magneto teaming up with rs just to beat his ass to death once victory is in hand.

I dont think Clark would face any difficulty with any particular rogue gallery. He is superman after all. I just think the sheer number of opponents he faces would be challenging. Plus marvel ia nowhere near as kind as dc towards heroes. Although that seems to be more geared towards muties.

Yeah I don't think Supes would have a problem with hate. Just his personality and the fact they..REALLY just seem to be preprogrammed to hate mutants. Spider-Man they seem to be okay with, but f*ck you if you were a human just born this way.

riv6672
Acts of Vengeance was kind of like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.