Godzilla vs MOS Superman and Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
Since Godzilla stomp the Hulk in the previous thread, how does he fair against DC.

All feats from Godzilla movies and all feats for MOS Superman and Doomsday.

Superman and Doomsday team up to take on the bigger threat of Godzilla.

Who wins in an all out battle?

Round 1 - Just MOS Superman vs Godzilla
Round 2 - Just Doomsday vs Godzilla
Round 3 - MOS Superman and Doomsday vs Godzilla

ShadowFyre
Round 1 -Composite Godzilla wins

Round 2 -Godzilla makes up new kryptonite power breath and wins due to show era

Round 3- See round 2

Igniz
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Round 1 -Composite Godzilla wins

Round 2 -Godzilla makes up new kryptonite power breath and wins due to show era

Round 3- See round 2

thumb up

Composite Godzilla is darn broken if you include his GMK version.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I just don't see these guys being able to beat a composite Godzilla. If you made it just a one Godzilla and a weaker version, sure they could win, but not a composite Godzilla. The only reservation I have is their speed. They could just be tactical and try and avoid thing while peppering him with blows and UV. I suppose they could wear him down eventually sometimes, but imo the vast majority should go to Godzilla

FrothByte
Pish. GZ will never land a hit.

Kotor3
Would DD be able to absorb GZ atomic breath?

FrothByte
Originally posted by Kotor3

Definitely a possibility. If DD can take a nuke I don't see why he can't at least tank that atomic breath if not absorb it.

Kotor3
MOS Superman is definitely the weak link in this match up. I don't know about this one. This would be a difficult fight for the team or Godzilla to win.

I do believe though it would take the combine might of MOS Supes and DD to win this battle.

FrothByte
MOS Superman is definitely the weak link in this match up. I don't know about this one. This would be a difficult fight for the team or Godzilla to win.

I do believe though it would take the combine might of MOS Supes and DD to win this battle.

Don't know if I'd consider him a weak link. While physically the weakest he is also the fastest, can fly and laser eyes.

KuRuPT Thanosi
People seem to forget, DD takes time to adapt, and that time often times counts as a loss for him. So just because he can adapt, doesn't mean he can take a long as he wants to adapt and still not lose. Doesn't work that way. You're only allowed a very brief period of time to either make it back in the fight, if not, you lose.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
People seem to forget, DD takes time to adapt, and that time often times counts as a loss for him. So just because he can adapt, doesn't mean he can take a long as he wants to adapt and still not lose. Doesn't work that way. You're only allowed a very brief period of time to either make it back in the fight, if not, you lose.

It only took DD a few seconds to return Superman's blasts at him. This isn't comic DD.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Sure, that time, but another time, it took him likely 15 seconds to make it back in the fight. That is a loss.

FrothByte
Sure, that time, but another time, it took him likely 15 seconds to make it back in the fight. That is a loss.

And when was this other time? Can you post a link to this time where he took 15 secs to recover?

KuRuPT Thanosi
The time he grew the spikes.. That was a good 15 seconds was it not?

Igniz

King Ghidorah from the Godzilla Vs King Ghidorah 1991 movie was made from the same radiation that turned a Godzillasaurus into Godzilla. Logic would dictate that King Ghidorah should absorb Godzilla's atomic breath. But that's not the case. Godzilla even used his atomic breath to blow King Ghidorah's middle head effectively killing him. To be honest, this 2 would only end up tickling Composite Godzilla. Godzilla in Godzilla Vs Megaguirus tanked Black Holes. Add GMK attribute to this Godzilla making him undead. And the nuclear pulse which screws MOS Superman's speed advantage.

quanchi112
Zilla wins.

Kotor3
Originally posted by Igniz
King Ghidorah from the Godzilla Vs King Ghidorah 1991 movie was made from the same radiation that turned a Godzillasaurus into Godzilla. Logic would dictate that King Ghidorah should absorb Godzilla's atomic breath. But that's not the case. Godzilla even used his atomic breath to blow King Ghidorah's middle head effectively killing him. To be honest, this 2 would only end up tickling Composite Godzilla. Godzilla in Godzilla Vs Megaguirus tanked Black Holes. Add GMK attribute to this Godzilla making him undead. And the nuclear pulse which screws MOS Superman's speed advantage. Good points. I still think it would be a battle though I can definitely see Godzilla winning.

Kotor3
Originally posted by FrothByte
Don't know if I'd consider him a weak link. While physically the weakest he is also the fastest, can fly and laser eyes. He may be the fastest but not sure how much of a problem that would be for Godzilla.

Surtur
He may be the fastest but not sure how much of a problem that would be for Godzilla.

Even if he can't take him down he could potentially play keep away. Compared to Godzilla he's a very small very fast moving object.

FrothByte
The time he grew the spikes.. That was a good 15 seconds was it not?

That wasn't just him just adapting to an attack that was him healing and regrowing a limb.

Kotor3
Originally posted by Surtur
Even if he can't take him down he could potentially play keep away. Compared to Godzilla he's a very small very fast moving object. I assume you are referring to Superman keeping away. That is true though I haven't seen Superman employ any such strategy in his fights. Though Godzilla Atomic breath would still hit Superman.

As for the size difference it seems that people don't see this as an advantage for Godzilla. Godzilla movement alone would (especially if he was to swing his tail, jump or run) cause enough wind friction to throw Superman off or cause severe issues for him when flying.

Ascendancy
What if Supes carried Doomsday and they flew into Godzilla's mouth, went down his throat, and destroyed him from the inside out?

Kotor3
Originally posted by Ascendancy
What if Supes carried Doomsday and they flew into Godzilla's mouth, went down his throat, and destroyed him from the inside out? Could happen or we might get roasted SM and DD when GZ charges his atomic breath.

Ascendancy
Might have missed something in the thread, but I guess there's no direct way to draw a picture as to the max power of his breath vs the maximum those two could survive?

Arachnid1
Godzilla stomps.

Adam Grimes
Superman soccer kicks Godzilla into the sun.

Inhuman
From new film

J1jYtgj3hLo

lower quality but extended scene.

bf3nOdKL_Sg

Ascendancy
I know that the Engine in MoS also affected gravity, but judging by how much trouble Clark had surviving it I dunno that he could stand up to that breath...

emporerpants
Not saying who wins and who doesn't, but remember, Supes was being depowered when he was in the world engine blast.

jinXed by JaNx
Godzilla gets demolished. Just like the Hulk, theres nothing to stop MOS or Doomsday from just standing on Godzillas head. Superman can just fly through Godzillas eye like a bullet.

Kotor3
The same eyes that survive a black hole, nuclear explosion, and comet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.