Maul vs Eldra Kaitis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cs_zoltan
Who will win?

Ursumeles
Who is Eldra?

cs_zoltan
After learning a young Jedi Padawan named Eldra Kaitis has fallen into the hands of a crime lord, Maul seizes an opportunity to test his skills against a real Jedi but also maybe turn someone else to the dark side.
-- http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2016/11/14/exclusive-star-wars-darth-maul-comic-book/93789660/

Ursumeles
Ah, yeah.
Maul trips.

Darth Thor
Maul's a Sith Padawan. He's in training himself.

Besides if this Jedi encounters Maul pre-TPM, then they have to die right?

Zenwolf
Oh, was reading that wrong nvrm.

Trocity
Poll don't lie.

Darth Thor
I'll laugh at all 6 of you who voted when Maul kills this guy.

DarthDuelist9
He's going to fall in love with her but ultimately still kill her.

MythLord
He's going to get injured by her given his poor track record against padawans.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by MythLord
He's going to get injured by her given his poor track record against padawans.

Well he's a Padawan himself in this so doesn't really matter.

Darth Thor
Screw you 9 A'holes who've voted for Eldra.

I won't contribute to this Trolling by giving 1 vote to Maul.

MythLord
WOW, 10 votes for Eldra... sad, just sad.

Darth Thor
WOW, 10 votes for Eldra... sad, just sad.

thumb up

The Maul hating Trolling is very sad indeed.

ILS
Originally posted by Darth Thor

I won't contribute to this Trolling by giving 1 vote to Maul. ngl one of them was me

Darth Thor
Originally posted by ILS
ngl one of them was me

Oh damn. The Maul cause is lost. Our greatest Maul defender has said "f*** it"

MythLord
Originally posted by ILS
ngl one of them was me

I feel a disturbance in the Force. As if dozens of Maul fanboys cried out in agony and pain and were suddenly... silenced, by the victory of a random padawan.

Truly sad day, the Maul brigade is dead.

DarthDuelist9
Yeah, to many Kenobi/Ahsoka/... wankers for Maul to survive

Trocity
Salty boy.

cs_zoltan

I won't contribute to this Trolling by giving 1 vote to Maul.

Are you okay? You seem distraught.

NewGuy01
Uh, his opponent is a Padawan...

...which means that Maul is destined to lose.

cs_zoltan
Don't think I ever saw such a one sided poll no expression

Ursumeles
thumb up
That is amazing, isn't it smile

Darth Thor
A Holes

Azronger
Who voted for Maul?

cs_zoltan
Probably DT while trying to suppress his tears.

Darth Thor
Lol, yeah what kind of person would vote for Maul erm

Wasn't me btw.

MythLord
Quanchi?

Azronger
Whoever it was is just deluding himself at this point.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Azronger
Whoever it was is just deluding himself at this point.

I know you're joking but I hope we all do realise this Eldra has to die right?

Beniboybling
Thing is, Maul will probably still lose.

But more likely it will end in sex, yeah.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Thing is, Maul will probably still lose.

Nah, Filoni isn't writing it. And this isn't Rebels. This is the build up to bad ass TPM Maul.

Originally posted by Beniboybling
But more likely it will end in sex, yeah.

That's more like it thumb up

Azronger
Nah, Filoni isn't writing it. And this isn't Rebels. This is the build up to bad ass TPM Maul.

Who still loses to Padawans, lol

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Azronger
Who still loses to Padawans, lol

FYI It's 1 Padawan he's ever lost to. And that was after killing his Master.

quanchi112
Continue to ignore the context you despicable Maul haters. I see Ils once again shows how spineless he is by allowing this sort of deviant behavior to continue.

MythLord
Quan is butthurt.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by quanchi112
Continue to ignore the context you despicable Maul haters. I see Ils once again shows how spineless he is by allowing this sort of deviant behavior to continue.

https://i.imgur.com/vB7GORS.gif

quanchi112
Quan is butthurt. Your continued idiocy and sexual deviance with Pelicans make you look weird not me, boy.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
https://i.imgur.com/vB7GORS.gif

That looks quite soothing actually.

MythLord
Your continued idiocy and sexual deviance with Pelicans make you look weird not me, boy.

Pelicans are our lords and saviors, you Maul-wanking piece of filth. You deviating from their natural order is the only disgusting thing on this forum.

Well, that and Syndicate.

quanchi112
Pelicans are our lords and saviors, you Maul-wanking piece of filth. You deviating from their natural order is the only disgusting thing on this forum.

Well, that and Syndicate. Yeah, you're obsessed with Pelicans and your brain doesn't work so good. It's ok, kiddo.

Beniboybling
laughing out loud

TenebrousWay
After learning a young Jedi Padawan named Eldra Kaitis has fallen into the hands of a crime lord, Maul seizes an opportunity to test his skills against a real Jedi but also maybe turn someone else to the dark side.

LMAO

Darth Thor
^ Which only means Maul is a Padawan himself. What is the Sith term for Padawan?

TenebrousWay
Look at the hyperbole, dude.

cs_zoltan
What is the Sith term for Padawan?

Quanchi.

Darth Thor
Nah that might be the Sith name for Troll though.

Ursumeles
Apprentice.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Apprentice.

I mean in that case he was still an apprentice in TPM, so what's the embarrassment in losing to a Jedi apprentice?

Zenwolf
The thing of that is in TPM, Sidious also said.

"You have been well trained my apprentice, they will be no match for you."

In regards to him fighting Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan.

So he clearly wasn't an apprentice anymore by TPM as far as skill would go if he's able to take on both a Jedi Master and a Jedi Knight(pretty much as Obi-Wan was stated as being ready for the Jedi trials).

TenebrousWay
Vader was also considered an apprentice in RotS, despite being above Jedi Master level.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Zenwolf
The thing of that is in TPM, Sidious also said.

"You have been well trained my apprentice, they will be no match for you."

In regards to him fighting Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan.

So he clearly wasn't an apprentice anymore by TPM as far as skill would go if he's able to take on both a Jedi Master and a Jedi Knight(pretty much as Obi-Wan was stated as being ready for the Jedi trials).

Well there you have it then.

Both Maul and Kenobi were well trained apprentices in TPM. So what's with the "he lost to a padawan" nonsense? They're both about the same age as well.

Zenwolf
Well there you have it then.

Both Maul and Kenobi were well trained apprentices in TPM. So what's with the "he lost to a padawan" nonsense? They're both about the same age as well.

He didn't, the fight was over so regarding to dueling, so no Maul never lost to a Padawan(Jedi Knight) Obi-Wan. He got cheap shotted due to him being arrogant/overconfident.

In the overall grand scheme, if you really wanna push it....yeah he did lose. But the fight was over and done with.

quanchi112
Quanchi. I am no Sith, boy.

Petrus
Hey Quan, I guess the poll indeed suggests you've managed to convince almost everyone on this forum that Maul is as powerful as you claim. thumb up

ILS
There's a distinction to be made between being a Banite Sith apprentice, and an apprentice-level Sith. Vader, Dooku and Maul are all apprentices to Sidious, forming half of the RoT, but are also fully fledged Sith Lords.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Zenwolf
He didn't, the fight was over so regarding to dueling, so no Maul never lost to a Padawan(Jedi Knight) Obi-Wan. He got cheap shotted due to him being arrogant/overconfident.

In the overall grand scheme, if you really wanna push it....yeah he did lose. But the fight was over and done with.

Yeah plus he never could have competed for such a prolonged period or won in the end without the presence of his Master there.

Originally posted by Petrus
Hey Quan, I guess the poll indeed suggests you've managed to convince almost everyone on this forum that Maul is as powerful as you claim. thumb up

I swear that guy's damaged Maul's reputation here more than Filoni.

Petrus

I swear that guy's damaged Maul's reputation here more than Filoni.

I know, that's why I find his claims that he 'raised Maul's reputation around here' hilarious.

quanchi112
Hey Quan, I guess the poll indeed suggests you've managed to convince almost everyone on this forum that Maul is as powerful as you claim. thumb up I do not care ehat cowards and ignoramuses such as ILS and D. Thor think. I back my claims while D. Thor doesn't and ILS doesn't actively back Maul.

Petrus
I do not care ehat cowards and ignoramuses such as ILS and D. Thor think. I back my claims while D. Thor doesn't and ILS doesn't actively back Maul.

That's not true, but that also has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. You claimed that Maul's reputation was raised because, and it's pretty clear that's just not the case. Also, pretty hypocritical for you to say, 'you don't care about their opinions' when you act all high and mighty when people agree with your stances on Maul.

quanchi112
That's not true, but that also has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. You claimed that Maul's reputation was raised because, and it's pretty clear that's just not the case. Also, pretty hypocritical for you to say, 'you don't care about their opinions' when you act all high and mighty when people agree with your stances on Maul. I do not care what lessees think. My opinions are based off facts while the majority of Star Wars fans go wherever the herd takes you. I shit talk don't get it twisted. I am my own being who doesn't care what ig terms think in the sense it doesn't form my opinion while yours is clearly influenced by it.

Petrus
lmao, okay so you're claiming I'm biased and influenced and you're utterly objective. You criticizing people for liking Vader is a clear example of your hypocrisy on this matter, as you tend to bash members who do not like the same character you like and like characters you don't like.

quanchi112
lmao, okay so you're claiming I'm biased and influenced and you're utterly objective. You criticizing people for liking Vader is a clear example of your hypocrisy on this matter, as you tend to bash members who do not like the same character you like and like characters you don't like. I am not right nor are they in preferences but I'll still attack their crippled hero. I trash talk, sport. Try not to let it get to you.

Petrus
lol, then please by all means don't be offended and insult people who also attack your crippled hero. thumb up

Other people trash talk too, you know.

quanchi112
lol, then please by all means don't be offended and insult people who also attack your crippled hero. thumb up

Other people trash talk too, you know.

https://67.media.tumblr.com/3aaab392fb32b8978b5ff16b603730f7/tumblr_n20hi0tqrK1rp1voro1_500.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.