Enjoying the Salt?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ziggystardust

Surtur
It is the best, especially when people try to wrap their heads around the loss. Oh and as they try and fail to come up with ways to knock people who are enjoying this.

My favorite strategies by Hilary voters so far have been:

-Just continually act like the people enjoying this are secretly upset
-Behave in an all around shocked manner and pretend like if Trump had lost Hilary voters wouldn't have been so smug and gloatful
-The "oh but did you hear Trump lied?" approach.

It's good stuff all around.

Lord Lucien
Hopefully now the liberals won't form a radical splinter party of the Democrats to advance a socially backward cause and generally behave like dipshits until they peter out in 4 or 5 years. Conservatives would never do that if their guy lost.

Flyattractor
Don't fewer people vote in every election?

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
shitting on our presidents is an american tradition. you some kinda commie?

http://i.imgur.com/2AniVKG.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/13lJ0Wd.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zuGTLa7.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/fYIIlC7.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/25t0fRF.jpg

That never happened or something

Lord Lucien
I still can't believe that Hillary said that she would only accept the results of the election "if she won."

Silent Master
I can't believe people thought that Hillary running was a good idea.

Trocity
The salt is beginning to build in this thread alone.

Well played, Ziggy.

Lord Lucien
Racist. Go cry with the other libtards.

Surtur
"A village in Kenya is missing it's idiot".

Sorry, but that's just funny. Plus she also looks like she time traveled from the 1980's as well.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Surtur
"A village in Kenya is missing it's idiot".

Sorry, but that's just funny. Plus she also looks like she time traveled from the 1980's as well. The f*ck is it with you racist liberals?

Surtur
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
The f*ck is it with you racist liberals?

It's a combination of smug satisfaction and the beautiful California air.

Beniboybling
Watching the various fuggots of KMC cluster around Donald's orange penis has a certain entertainment value to it I guess. And the promise of 4 more years of Trump themed memes sufficiently offsets the painful prospect of having to see him continue to open his clammy little mouth on the news, yeah.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Watching the various fuggots of KMC cluster around Donald's orange penis has a certain entertainment value to it I guess. And the promise of 4 more years of Trump themed memes sufficiently offsets the painful prospect of having to see him continue to open his clammy little mouth on the news, yeah.

I don't care about your sexual preferences.

Lord Lucien
Trump will certainly make for a better political cartoon character. Hillary's image and demeanor are so damn boring. Orange, squashed face with a permanent frown and a caterpillar head is just so much... better.

Surtur

Fuggot? Is that like a UK thing?

Surtur
Trump will certainly make for a better political cartoon character. Hillary's image and demeanor are so damn boring. Orange, squashed face with a permanent frown and a caterpillar head is just so much... better.

You see man, you gotta try to see the funny in everything.

There is great potential for humor.

Robtard

I'm hoping he completely shaves his head, would be Lex Luthor-ian and a definite step in improving his image from that straw-like mess he's sporting.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
I'm hoping he completely shaves his head, would be Lex Luthor-ian and a definite step in improving his image from that straw-like mess he's sporting.

Nope, one day that hair needs to be in a museum.

Lord Lucien
I'd prefer if Trump went the Vader route:

KU_Jdts5rL0

Surtur
I'd prefer if Trump went the Vader route:

KU_Jdts5rL0

I don't know, all his kids are kinda lame. We need to find him an apprentice.

dadudemon
Lots of people enjoying the salt, it seems. Far too many to just be the people that are pro-Trump.

Beniboybling
Trump will certainly make for a better political cartoon character. Hillary's image and demeanor are so damn boring. Orange, squashed face with a permanent frown and a caterpillar head is just so much... better. I'm a big fan of the Joe Biden memes myself:

https://66.media.tumblr.com/e429fc220096e75d917d691633229b50/tumblr_oglme3Vtx11uv2vyso1_1280.jpg

Surtur
Good ol' Joey B. You see that's how a true American responds: dick joke.

Take notes people. Jeers, not tears.

jaden101
Is references to "salt" the new so-called alt-right buzzword of the week or something?

Lord Lucien
Bets on the next one?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by jaden101
Is references to "salt" the new so-called alt-right buzzword of the week or something?

this week? what rock have you been living under? all the kids are saying it. it's the newest craze. the 'hella' of 2016.

Robtard

The real question, will it have the same staying power of "cuck"?

Badabing
Is references to "salt" the new so-called alt-right buzzword of the week or something? No. It's been part of gaming message responses to hatemail for a while.

jaden101
Originally posted by Badabing
No. It's been part of gaming message responses to hatemail for a while.

As fascinating as that is it doesn't relate to my question.

cdtm
this week? what rock have you been living under? all the kids are saying it. it's the newest craze. the 'hella' of 2016.

Hey, rock's are cozy.

So what celebrity got the lemmings started this time?

Edit: Nevermind, I see it's the fault of ocd gaming nerd culture.

cdtm
The other day, I was buying a paper from a mom and pop store that's been in town since before I was born, and the poor shop owner was getting chewed out by this woman over Hillary junk (Candy bars, coloring books, pins..) being sold after the election. All he could do is tell her "What do you want me to do? They won't take the stuff back" as the blathered on.

We're talking a big hearted old man here, and she just opened up on him, over nothing. Doesn't get much more salty than that.

Surtur
Wait there were Hilary coloring books?

Just tell me Trump coloring books are a thing too.

Emperordmb
There's a word for taking a disturbing pleasure in other people's pain, and its called sadism.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Emperordmb
There's a word for taking a disturbing pleasure in other people's pain, and its called sadism.

Sadism is when you enjoy inflicting pain on others, you're thinking of Schadenfreude.

Bashar Teg
from their POV, they are inflicting pain. the going narrative is that we were kinda bummed about the election, but they made it so much worse with their epic trolling skillz. so since the intent is sadistic in nature, even though confined to fantasy, i think it qualifies.

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master
Sadism is when you enjoy inflicting pain on others, you're thinking of Schadenfreude.

Even more hilarious is that one person just tried to imply they were only "kinda bummed" about the election. Or that the narrative by others was they were "kinda bummed".

I can't tell at this point if it was intended to be said in a serious manner.

Silent Master
Thank you for agreeing with me that sadism is taking pleasure from inflicting pain on others, whereas Schadenfreude is the name for taking pleasure in others pain.

Emperordmb
If someone's complaining because it legitimately annoys them, fair enough. But if people are bitching while simultaneously deriving some twisted pleasure from it that's a bit two-faced.

Silent Master
Even more hilarious is that one person just tried to imply they were only "kinda bummed" about the election.

They're trying to save face.

Surtur
If someone's complaining because it legitimately annoys them, fair enough. But if people are bitching while simultaneously deriving some twisted pleasure from it that's a bit two-faced.

But on the other hand wasn't "Two Face" really great in the "The Dark Knight" movie?

Bashar Teg

we literally cannot have a sober discussion on politics until it stops, that's for sure. not just talking about this forum btw.

Surtur
Anyways on a serious note I can't truly be taking any pleasure in this. Because I'm angry, but also having a melt down too. I have no room for pleasure in this heart of stone. Just cold, dark, anger.

Surtur
we literally cannot have a sober discussion on politics until it stops, that's for sure. not just talking about this forum btw.

Yeah, but isn't it time for the world to have a bit more non sober discussions?

cdtm
Wait there were Hilary coloring books?

Just tell me Trump coloring books are a thing too.

THEY WERE! laughing out loud

Poses included Trump getting caught in a skirt over an air vent, and being in a Superman costume, to get an idea of how those coloring books rolled.

Surtur
Plus if you talk to any scientist they will tell you something can't be sadistic if enough people find it funny.

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
THEY WERE! laughing out loud

Poses included Trump getting caught in a skirt over an air vent, and being in a Superman costume, to get an idea of how those coloring books rolled.

Trump coloring books are a great thing. The orange crayon has needed a reason to make a comeback and this is it.

Bashar Teg
Even more hilarious is that one person just tried to imply they were only "kinda bummed" about the election. Or that the narrative by others was they were "kinda bummed".

I can't tell at this point if it was intended to be said in a serious manner.

the sentence clearly suggests that "kinda bummed" was also a part of your narrative. because if we were already steaming mad (hypothetical example for comparison), you really wouldn't have accomplished much (as in fantasy-accomplish) with your epic troll moves (more fantasy).

do i have to break my sentences up with explanations like that until your reading comprehension improves?

now read it again, more slowly and with less feels:
from their POV, they are inflicting pain. the going narrative is that we were kinda bummed about the election, but they made it so much worse with their epic trolling skillz. so since the intent is sadistic in nature, even though confined to fantasy, i think it qualifies.

Ziggystardust

Bashar Teg
did you have a good wank after you typed all that?

Emperordmb
did you have a good wank after you typed all that?
I think he had a good wank while typing that shit. Maybe with car batteries clamped to his nipples and him screaming to increase the voltage.

Beniboybling
Lmfao

AsbestosFlaygon
A definite yes.

Needs more salt.

Surtur
the sentence clearly suggests that "kinda bummed" was also a part of your narrative. because if we were already steaming mad (hypothetical example for comparison), you really wouldn't have accomplished much (as in fantasy-accomplish) with your epic troll moves (more fantasy).

do i have to break my sentences up with explanations like that until your reading comprehension improves?

now read it again, more slowly and with less feels:

Kinda bummed wasn't my narrative though man. We all thought you were far far more broken than "kinda bummed".

I mean I'm "kinda bummed" when I accidentally drop a scoop of ice cream on the floor.

Surtur
Lmfao

Oh darling he doth protest too much. With every single letter you add to an LOL we know your pain deepens.

So lmao, we know the pain is deep. LMFAO? Oh shit man don't kill yourself bro there is life worth living. I mean you guys might not Brexit I guess? Nothing is set in stone?

Think happy thoughts. Remember that time Hitler lost World War 2?

Remember the time a dentist killed a lion and Jimmy Kimmel cried about it on tv? Do you remember the various days where many innocent humans died and Jimmy didn't shed a single tear? Hilarious!

Bashar Teg
Kinda bummed wasn't my narrative though man. We all thought you were far far more broken than "kinda bummed".

I mean I'm "kinda bummed" when I accidentally drop a scoop of ice cream on the floor.

oy vey...you are not a smart man.

Surtur
oy vey...you are not a smart man.

Once again you guys seem to think the shit you say is complex.

Yes, I get what you're saying. You're saying I felt this way about you, but what I'm telling you is I didn't believe for a second you were merely "kinda bummed".

I understand you felt that was the narrative, but what I am saying is your narrative about my narrative was wrong.

Now that we have cleared all that up, you can continue your response.

Beniboybling

Beniboybling
Srs tho Surtur, it seems as if your legitimately pissed off by any non-Trump voters who don't appear to be crying rivers of salty tears, u really that thirsty?

Surtur
Bwahahah! Yes! I know exactly how you feel! "Dem durz EC is bad!!" and "Oh you're so angry and having a meltdown"

It is indeed hysterical.

Plus the votes of illegals just shouldn't count, especially if it's those votes that caused the popular vote win people are clinging to, lol.

Beniboybling
I only get three three lines? And no Brexit jokes? Disappointing Surtur, is the lack of a steady flow of tears leaving you parched?

Surtur
Srs tho Surtur, it seems as if your legitimately pissed off by any non-Trump voters who don't appear to be crying rivers of salty tears, u really that thirsty?

Pissed off? But no, we have so many rivers being created daily.

It's legit funny. It's especially hilarious if the illegal vote is truly the only thing that swayed the popular vote.

Nobody is mad at you bro. It's like everyday I wake up to another gift. I've said it before: I get why jews love their holiday with the whole "new present everyday for 8 days" stuff. But this will last much more than 8 days.

Surtur
I only get three three lines? And no Brexit jokes? Disappointing Surtur, is the lack of a steady flow of tears leaving you parched?

Brexit hmm Brexit, we could talk about how it's funny people are clinging to some random memo saying they have no real plans for how to truly Brexit.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/there-is-no-plan-for-brexit-leaked-memo-says/ar-AAkiVZA?li=BBnb7Kz

Good, yes?

Beniboybling

Surtur
He called me Surturd, so you KNOW the guy drank a Red Bull this morning.

Anyways, if history repeats itself in 4 years wouldn't that just mean..once again stupid people failed to pay attention to what the people want and Trump ends up getting a 2nd term?

Surtur
But okay let's get serious for a brief moment, because we can go back and forth all day. If people want to know how I truly feel about this election I'll talk about.

There is no anger here over the fact Trump won. There is no actual fear or buyers remorse or regret or any of that. Of course that can change, but for now that is how things are. There is amusement at some of the reactions to Trump, and when it comes to his presidency I have a general "wait and see' attitude. The people using the election as an excuse for violence and hate(no matter what side they are on) are pathetic and sad.

Now some have wondered if I'm upset people aren't as butthurt as I'd thought or hoped. I didn't think Trump would win, I put very little thought into how people would react if he did. The reactions on this specific board don't necessarily surprise or anger me. I didn't expect people to be outright crying here, people deal with trauma is different ways, not just by outright tears.

I am shocked at how people in general reacted. I guess I would have expected the anger, but I would have thought they'd be angry in public and in private is when the tears would truly come. But it seems so many people are willing just to cry on camera these days. If you'd told me "oh if he wins students will have to take off school due to distress" I would have just laughed and said "yeah probably" while at the same time not truly believing it would happen(or maybe just not wanting to believe).

In some ways I kinda feel like Mario when he gets a star. You know how it makes him temporarily invincible? I think a lot of Trump voters feel that way right now, they feel like nothing anyone says to them can truly bring them down. But just like in the game..this will be a temporary thing. It's also probably why you aren't seeing as much frothing rage as you would have thought by people over the fact he took a step back on some of the stuff he promised.

I will say I tend not to dread going on news sites as much anymore. But that too might pass.

Beniboybling
Every dog has its day, and Surturd finally has a reason to live again. My reading. smile

Silent Master
People are calling the rioters butt-hurt, because they are butt-hurt. they are having a tantrum because they didn't get their way. that is what 2 year olds do.

Bashar Teg
*silly gifs*

said the guy spamming the forum and trying his hardest to halt any discussion over his orange messiah that he totally didn't vote for.

Silent Master
Back to claiming that I voted for Trump, how sad and pathetic.

Bashar Teg
Back to claiming that I voted for Trump, how sad and pathetic.

awww. should i post some cry gifs for you now, tenderbuns?

Silent Master
What you're doing now is called projecting.

Bashar Teg
What you're doing now is called projecting.

and when you do it, compulsively, it's okay. baby

Surtur
Every dog has its day, and Surturd finally has a reason to live again. My reading. smile

Oh my..hilarious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.