Vegito Blue vs SSJ4 Gogeta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
biscuits

Estacado
Right before the fight starts they ran out of time and de-fuse...stick out tongue

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Estacado
Right before the fight starts they ran out of time and de-fuse...stick out tongue LMAO

NewGuy01
Gogeta, tbfh.

Ridley_Prime
Both Vegito Blue and SSJ4 Gogeta had around 10 minutes before they had to defuse, iirc.

ares834
Originally posted by Estacado
Right before the fight starts they ran out of time and de-fuse...stick out tongue

Doesn't really matter when either SSB Goku or Vegeta can stomp.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Vegito Blue, easily.

Ridley_Prime
Oh yeah, what about Final Kamehameha vs Big Bang Kamehameha? Which of the fusions' ultimate attack is better?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
SSB Vegito is better at everything than SSJ4 Gogeta. smile

Ridley_Prime
Eh, works for me. Mostly made the thread out of curiosity if there were any GT contrarians still around to debate with, but I guess not from the looks of it.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Scaling and feats favor Super by a huge amount.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Vegito Blue, easily.

carver9
Originally posted by ares834
Doesn't really matter when either SSB Goku or Vegeta can stomp.

dvampire
Ssj4 gogeta would win. I haven't seen anyone in dbs face a being with tempatures of the sun. I don't think ssj4 goku can take that much heat but he's definitely can take the tempatures of lava which blue vegito can't. Ssj4 goku should have died being frozen to death! Which leads me to believe he wasn't frozen to the BONE. Ssj gogeta is far above that level of power with strength that surpass ssj goku who knocked super android 17 damn near across the country!

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by dvampire
Ssj4 gogeta would win. I haven't seen anyone in dbs face a being with tempatures of the sun. I don't think ssj4 goku can take that much heat but he's definitely can take the tempatures of lava which blue vegito can't. Ssj4 goku should have died being frozen to death! Which leads me to believe he wasn't frozen to the BONE. Ssj gogeta is far above that level of power with strength that surpass ssj goku who knocked super android 17 damn near across the country!

kys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.