Young Justice (Season 3)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Hard to believe we're getting another season.

Been re watching the entire series to prepare. Man, it really doesn't ease you into anything, this is a who's who of the DCU aimed at serious comic book nerds.

And it's awesome, even if I don't know some of the villains. Warworld episode alone was better than all of Justice League.

riv6672
While i dont see a need to put down the Justice League to compliment Young Justice, i do agree on it being a serious nerd focused toon, and yes it was pretty awesome.
Here's a couple of links i found useful.

http://io9.gizmodo.com/its-official-young-justice-is-coming-back-1788676249

https://pub.s6.exacttarget.com/5f1n10tgyjh

Khazra Reborn
Has their been any mention of what medium this will air on? It'd be awesome if it just went straight to Netflix.

riv6672
No mention that I'M aware of. If you hear something, let us know, i'll do the same.

SSJGGogeta
I'm actually super hyped for this. Young Justice was far and away the best DC animated series of all time, in my opinion.

I'd love to see Supergirl get brought into the mix, and maybe even some of the more interesting DC characters from the comics.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Young Justice was far and away the best DC animated series of all time, in my opinion.

Better than Batman TAS?

riv6672
^^^In many ways, yeah (imo also). It was trend setting and incredibly well made, but YJ by virtue of being made later on benefitted and built on what had come before, and had better production quality.
Its kind of like reading old 60s comics.

marwash22
http://i.imgur.com/kkqloDK.jpg

vansonbee
Spoiler and Static Shock are nice addition to the team. I don't know who the red girl and the other girl next to her to be.

When is airing? I have to DVR it

Surtur
Hell yes, the show was excellent. Why is it the good super hero shows always get canceled?

marwash22
Originally posted by vansonbee
Spoiler and Static Shock are nice addition to the team. I don't know who the red girl and the other girl next to her to be.

When is airing? I have to DVR it didn't know who they were either, but the article i got the pic from says the girl in red is Artemis... which is interesting because i always assumed Artemis was based on Arrowette and they just changed her name for the show.

The other girl was called Thirteen, who i assume is Traci 13

Khazra Reborn
I liked the season 1 crew best, but I'm still optimistic about this.

marwash22
Originally posted by marwash22
didn't know who they were either, but the article i got the pic from says the girl in red is Artemis... which is interesting because i always assumed Artemis was based on Arrowette and they just changed her name for the show.

The other girl was called Thirteen, who i assume is Traci 13

edit: the girl in red is Arrowette.

Robtard
Why is Superboy off the roster? Been some time since I've seen S2, did something happen and I forgot?

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Why is Superboy off the roster? Been some time since I've seen S2, did something happen and I forgot?

It's not cool.

I also still haven't forgiven them for killing Wally sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.