Which characters power flunctuates the most

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
For example Darksied goes from being abstact level to Superman Level

?

Cogito
Spectre isn't half as bad as a lot of people think - if he were he'd top this list by a mile.

But as it is he's up there. Not at the top, but up there. LT too... mmm

TethAdamTheRock
Spectre got killed by black Adam and he can be abstract level

I don't remember LT bobbing that much

I also like the original Red Hulk being more powerful than silver surfer or Thor Possibly low trans tier

apex_pretador
Gladiator? Superboy prime?

Cogito
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Spectre got killed by black Adam and he can be abstract level

I don't remember LT bobbing that much lol, Spectre did not get killed by Black Adam.

Black Adam flew through him, but that didn't do shit.

LT was pretty weaksauce back in the olden days in some Strange comics.

Originally posted by apex_pretador
Gladiator? Superboy prime?

SBP is incredibly consistently portrayed, except against the Titans at the very end for plot wrap-up purposes immediately before they introduced the DCnU.

One_Angry_Scot
I guess Sentry is a good candidate for this. His character is built around his power having ups and downs.

golem370
Apocalypse

hutchy1345
Iceman?

DarkSaint85
Hulk, obv.

Galan007
Beyonders.

http://i.imgur.com/tiBcld9.gif

hutchy1345
Yeah it's beyonders

cdtm
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
I guess Sentry is a good candidate for this. His character is built around his power having ups and downs.

He's always been above the top, though. His low is portrayed as = Thor, if not above.

Now Dr. Strange, he's all over the place. (Sorry Peter, I can't fix a bullet wound. confused )

Most magic users are, because of their ill defined plot driven powers.

In fact, when I bought the DC "Panic In the Sky" crossover event where Brainiac invaded Earth with Warworld, one of the writers flat out admitted to a fan letter, "Yeah, Dr. Fate could stop the rain torrents and lightning, and turn Brainiac into a pink bunny with a hand wave, but that wouldn't be an interesting story"wink.

krisblaze
Originally posted by cdtm
He's always been above the top, though. His low is portrayed as = Thor, if not above.

Now Dr. Strange, he's all over the place. (Sorry Peter, I can't fix a bullet wound. confused )

Most magic users are, because of their ill defined plot driven powers.

His low got killed by Linda.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
(Sorry Peter, I can't fix a bullet wound. confused )

Aunt May being 300 years old and still nagging was the real problem.

She HAS to die or Peter will never grow the f*ck up laughing out loud Why the hell would Strange want to heal her...?

Funny thing, she got OK thanks to the satan deal while Parker retconned himself back into a virgin. And May had sex later with Jameson's father. In front of Puny Pete. Well done. Spiderman comics, top quality thumb up

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

She HAS to die or Peter will never grow the f*ck up laughing out loud Why the hell would Strange want to heal her...?

Funny thing, she got OK thanks to the satan deal while Parker retconned himself back into a virgin. And May had sex later with Jameson's father. In front of Puny Pete. Well done. Spiderman comics, top quality thumb up

I could actually see all the gods, demons, abstracts, and higher beings being responsible for Aunt May hanging on so long just to mess with Peter. Getting together on a big cosmic couch, snacking on souls and planets and watching their favorite reality show. They're dicks like that

Would totally explain Dr. Strange not being able to help, too. smile

JayDaDon
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Peter moved aunt May away and owns his own company I think that's accomplished lol. And MJ's immunity to the spider-virus was due to Peter and his friendly neighborhood Spider-spunk.

StiltmanFTW
I want May to attack and kill someone for no reason (increased aggression caused by Alzheimer's disease, for example)... like some random teenager buying groceries.

Imagine Pete's reaction laughing out loud "Oh noes! If I act, I'm a villain... and if I don't act, I'm a villain too! What should I do?!"

Seriously though, if he doesn't get her to a nursing home sometime soon, this shit will happen. And every superhero in Marvel comics will beat the living shit out of him for letting it happen big grin

ghostman
jesus christ stiltmans hate for spidey https://boxden.com/smilies/018bc2F.gif https://boxden.com/smilies/018bc2F.gif

Surtur
Originally posted by Cogito
Spectre isn't half as bad as a lot of people think - if he were he'd top this list by a mile.

But as it is he's up there. Not at the top, but up there. LT too... mmm

Spectre at least has the excuse that his power levels don't seem to be up to him.

JayDaDon
Originally posted by ghostman
jesus christ stiltmans hate for spidey https://boxden.com/smilies/018bc2F.gif https://boxden.com/smilies/018bc2F.gif

His only saving grace is that he's an Iron man fan.

SithLantern93
Spectre, Flash (Both Allen and West), Silver Surfer, Green Lanterns under Johns (Except his precious Green God that is Hal Jordan)

hutchy1345
It's got to be beyonders
One minute 3 of them defeat LT
Next minute thor and hyperion can harm them/kill them
Just think about that power difference

rotiart
Batman.
In his own comics he's struggling with ninjas.
In a JLA comic he's mixing it up with darkseid's minions.

psycho gundam
Pre-crisis Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.