Glenn Beck: Steve Bannon 'is a terrifying man'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bashar Teg
TLzEDwsKGaY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLzEDwsKGaY

stranger and stranger. glenn must be having dr. frankenstein's remorse, considering that his narrative and hysteria driven not-news helped create this monster.

http://i.imgur.com/8KpBBOD.gif

Robtard
So Bannon hates women, Jews and most other minorities, who cares, it's a new world now.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
So Bannon hates women, Jews and most other minorities, who cares, it's a new world now.

dissent was the highest form of patriotism from 2008-2016, but now it's just 'butthurt'. #SituationalEthics

Robtard
You mustn't talk about that; it never happened

Robtard
One thing we can say about Trump, for better or worse, he does reward those who supported him. I imagine the KKK and other white supremacy groups are very happy that a white-nationalist will be Trump's top advisor.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
dissent was the highest form of patriotism from 2008-2016, but now it's just 'butthurt'. #SituationalEthics

You mustn't talk about that; it never happened

laughing laughing laughing

Surtur
One thing we can say about Trump, for better or worse, he does reward those who supported him. I imagine the KKK and other white supremacy groups are very happy that a white-nationalist will be Trump's top advisor.

At the end of the month when slavery is made legal again I just want you to know that I'll actually be a kind master to you. Bread..water...the works!

That's not even me joking man, I legitimately will give both bread and water, perhaps even at the same time.

Robtard
Not that you will because you avoid anything and everything that challenges your safety-bubble, but you should look into Steve Bannon, Surt

Flyattractor
This would be a lot more fun if the pussy Leftist Mods hadn't perma'ed Timmy.

And nice vid. You almost can't see where its been edited for context...I mean content...

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor

And nice vid. You almost can't see where its been edited for context...I mean content...

It's okay, there is still entertainment. Benyboy just made a "Trump needs to be tutored by Obama" thread. Just to show us all how much he is laughing wink

It's good stuff.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Surtur
It's okay, there is still entertainment. Benyboy just made a "Trump needs to be tutored by Obama" thread. Just to show us all how much he is laughing wink

It's good stuff. Watching a train wreck as it happens has its perks, yeah.

Surtur
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Watching a train wreck as it happens has its perks, yeah.

I know exactly what you mean.

Silent Master
Throwing a hissy fit isn't supporting freedom, it's acting like a spoiled child.

Beniboybling
laughing out loud

Surtur
Originally posted by Beniboybling
laughing out loud

Anyways, what do you think ever happened to Lord Lucan?

quanchi112
Sm is really upset.

Bashar Teg

so desperate to derail.

Silent Master

He's in his safe space.

Raisen
These libtards are acting worse than teabillys after Obama election. Funny

Flyattractor
The "Teabillys" were SAINTS compared to how the Leftist Cry babies acted after their FemZombie lost.

Surtur
so desperate to derail.

I apologize bro, was this thread meant to encourage intelligent discourse? Because the this line in your OP:

"stranger and stranger. glenn must be having dr. frankenstein's remorse, considering that his narrative and hysteria driven not-news helped create this monster. "

followed by the Anakin gif just didn't really give off that impression.

Bashar Teg
so desperate to derail.

so yeah, a white nationalist to serve as presidential adviser.
are you afraid to see people discuss this? do you think that your tactics here will prevent that and help your side?

Surtur
Nobody is afraid to see people discuss this man. Plus I genuinely feel like the posters that I assume you want to be discussing this with you aren't going to stop because Surtur said something.

Also the first few responses in the topic just seemed to be you and Rob patting each other on the back. I'm not complaining over that behavior, I'm just saying that certain behaviors can perhaps lead others to not take a topic as seriously as the OP might want.

But I'm legitimately apologizing here. I wouldn't like for people to come in and derail my topic.

So yeah..obviously this is not a good thing for Trump to do and not a good sign overall. At this point I can only hope he makes some drastic roster changes before he takes office.

BackFire
Glenn Beck is just upset that Alex Jones has usurped his place as the most crazy pundit.

Really though Glenn Beck has been surprisingly reasonable this election. It's refreshing.

Surtur
But on a serious note and try to make up for past derailment, these are things I'd protest. We can't prevent a Trump presidency, but we can try to prevent him from taking advice from terrible people.

I would target specific things if I was truly someone who needed to be out protesting. Protest Steve Bannon, protest the fact there is even involvement between Trump and him. He needs to go.

BackFire
But on a serious note and try to make up for past derailment, these are things I'd protest. We can't prevent a Trump presidency, but we can try to prevent him from taking advice from terrible people.

I would target specific things if I was truly someone who needed to be out protesting. Protest Steve Bannon, protest the fact there is even involvement. He needs to go.

I'm sure there are some people protesting over Bannon specifically.

The thing about these protests are that there are so many going on, and so many people involved, that many are probably protesting over different aspects of the election.

Some might be protesting because they think Trump is racist, some might be because they don't want a wall, some might be because they feel like democracy cheated them, some might be because of Bannon's pick as chief strategist, some might be because they fear for gay rights and abortion rights. Some might be because they think Trump is sexist. It's kind of hard for an individual protestor to really specify to the public why exactly they are protesting something like that while they're in a mass of humanity.

carthage
Beck's legitimately in no position to call anyone insane, lol.

Surtur
Originally posted by BackFire
I'm sure there are some people protesting over Bannon specifically.

The thing about these protests are that there are so many going on, and so many people involved, that many are probably protesting over different aspects of the election.

Some might be protesting because they think Trump is racist, some might be because they don't want a wall, some might be because they feel like democracy cheated them, some might be because of Bannon's pick as chief strategist, some might be because they fear for gay rights and abortion rights. Some might be because they think Trump is sexist. It's kind of hard for an individual protestor to really specify to the public why exactly they are protesting something like that while they're in a mass of humanity.

I understand, I just meant specify with like a sign or something. With Trump we're going to need to get specific. Though yeah there are still so many groups.

Surtur
Since it has to do with the topic:

Senate Dems Urge Trump to fire Bannon

BackFire
Trump really should have thought about this. The fact that he didn't consider the reaction of Bannon having an official role in the white house is very concerning in regards to Trump's decision-making ability.

Robtard
"This is a someone who has expressed racist, sexist, anti-Semitic, anti-LGBT sentiments," Stabenow, a member of Senate Democrat leadership, added to reporters. "This is someone whose views do not belong in the White House." -snip

Not sure they'll get anywhere with that, Trump has expressed similar views on a few of those topics and his VP Pence is an outright hater of the LGBT community.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Flyattractor

And nice vid. You almost can't see where its been edited for context...I mean content... Because the mods have morals and we don't.

Mindship
Originally posted by BackFire
...some might be because they feel like democracy cheated them...Some might be protesting cuz they didn't vote, and now they feel guilty as hell and figure if they protest hard enough it will make it all better.

-----------------------------------

I think this beautifully illustrates the relationship between rights and responsibility, that you don't have one without the other. We all hear about the *right to vote*; nary a peep about one's *responsibility to vote.* To choose not to vote, or to vote for a chair (ie, voting for someone who has as much chance to win as a chair -- thank you, SNL), IMO, is exercising one's right to vote irresponsibly. It may make You feel better ("I voted my conscience" -- sick ), but it does nothing for the country. Vote against someone if you have to, but be responsible with your rights: Cast. A. Vote. And you won't have to guilt-protest later.

/rant

Surtur
I'd feel like democracy cheated me if Hilary won, but I wouldn't be out setting stuff on fire.

Robtard
Violent protest is stupid, do it peacefully if you feel you must, but it's understandable the anger some people feel considering Trump's campaign of bigotry, fear and anger. Trump and his supporters are really to blame for triggering the weak willed.

Compare that to the people setting things on fire after Obama won, they did it because Obama was too black and too Muslim-y in their little timid minds; not because Obama was calling groups of people rapist, wanting to ban others and degrading women.

Bashar Teg
he's derailing the topic because it makes him feel embarrassed, since he just realized that he voted for white nationalism. i would achieve a screaming orgasm of lulz if it turned out that he's not even white.

Surtur
Violent protest is stupid, do it peacefully if you feel you must, but it's understandable the anger some people feel considering Trump's campaign of bigotry, fear and anger.

Anger is understandable, behaving like savages is not. Especially when these people were so afraid Trump and his supporters would behave this way.

Good, it's important to identify the weak willed. If someones will is so weak they set fire to stuff because they can't stand who won the election, we need them exposed out in the open.

Just like if someone is so weak they commit a hate crime because of who won the election, we need them exposed as well.

When push comes to shove there is no good reason to set stuff on fire, nor is there really any kind of "it's wrong, but less wrong when this group did it because..." It's just wrong no matter what, you can get angry..you can't set shit on fire or attack people.

Bashar Teg
kinda relevant: anyone keeping track of the cabinet in-fighting? apparently trump is putting a lot of trust in his son-in-law, Jared Kushner...or given the current climate: (((Jared Kushner))). that's right. not only jewish, but orthodox jew. some are speculating that trump even intends him to be a shadow-president.

that might be a very sweet and poetic irony...a white nationalist having to follow the orders of one of the richest and most powerful jews in the world, who was put into power thanks to the efforts of the alt-right thumb up

Surtur
he's derailing the topic because it makes him feel embarrassed, since he just realized that he voted for white nationalism. i would achieve a screaming orgasm of lulz if it turned out that he's not even white.

LoL. This just gets better and better with you.

I spoke of how I feel if people are going to protest they should protest specific things, like Steve Bannon. That lead into a discussion about protests in general, and then to my comment about protests.

Robtard
kinda relevant: anyone keeping track of the cabinet in-fighting? apparently trump is putting a lot of trust in his son-in-law, Jared Kushner...or given the current climate: (((Jared Kushner))). that's right. not only jewish, but orthodox jew. some are speculating that trump even intends him to be a shadow-president.

that might be a very sweet and poetic irony...a white nationalist having to follow the orders of one of the richest and most powerful jews in the world, who was put into power thanks to the efforts of the alt-right thumb up

Apparently Trump requested the highest level security clearance for him, so he could sit in on the presidential daily intelligence briefings. If true, nepotism at its finest.

Surtur
Apparently Trump requested the highest level security clearance for him, so he could sit in on the presidential daily intelligence briefings. If true, nepotism at its finest.

I've also seen reports that he requested security clearance for his kids too, but that apparently turned out to be 100% false.

Bashar Teg

at this point i'd rather deal with his family than his associates. i mean look at our options.

Robtard
Surt,

Why I said "if true", the one for Kushner isn't as clear.

Robtard
at this point i'd rather deal with his family than his associates. i mean look at our options.

True

Surtur
If Trump is bad and these people were raised by Trump..one would assume the apple doesn't fall far from the tree?

Then again he is rich so it's possible a series of maids raised his kids.

Bashar Teg
If Trump is bad and these people were raised by Trump..one would assume the apple doesn't fall far from the tree?

Then again he is rich so it's possible a series of maids raised his kids.

wow, you don't even know what "son-in-law" means.

i really should stop mocking you. i was raised better than this...picking on the disabled.

Surtur
wow, you don't even know what "son-in-law" means.

i really should stop mocking you. i was raised better than this...picking on the disabled.

I..do know what son in law means. My comments were more geared to his actual children.

So do you see? What a smug little douche you are lol. You seek out any opportunity to insult people.

I love it lol. You could have certainly taken this discussion into 1,000 different ways, but you chose this route.

Bashar Teg
that's nice dear

as for his actual sons, i would maybe be inclined to give them a chance if they dumped the american psycho look.

http://media.salon.com/2016/03/eric_donald_jr_trump2-620x412.jpg

Surtur
I agree, and insulting people for their looks is funny.

Not even a joke, just a fact: it is.

Robtard
that's nice dear

as for his actual sons, i would maybe be inclined to give them a chance if they dumped the american psycho look.

http://media.salon.com/2016/03/eric_donald_jr_trump2-620x412.jpg They pay large sums of money to hunt endangered animals for sport, you know they've each killed at least a few prostitutes and had daddy cover it up.

Bashar Teg
I agree, and insulting people for their looks is funny.

Not even a joke, just a fact: it is.

depends. fashion policing ≠ body shaming

Bashar Teg
They pay large sums of money to hunt endangered animals for sport, you know they've each killed at least a few prostitutes and had daddy cover it up.

thats what i mean. these guys look like they have a 3rd level basement meat-locker door marked "dead hooker storage"

Surtur
They pay large sums of money to hunt endangered animals for sport, you know they've each killed at least a few prostitutes and had daddy cover it up.

I dunno man, they seem young and clean cut. They probably get loads of females willing to bang them just based on how wealthy they are. Sometimes a woman will just let you grab her by the pussy if you're worth enough doe.

RIP to those hookers if they did though.

Robtard
thats what i mean. these guys look like they have a 3rd level basement meat-locker door marked "dead hooker storage" The three of them together give a very Saddam-y, Uday-y and Qusay-y vibe, imho

Surtur
The three of them together give a very Saddam-y, Uday-y and Qusay-y vibe, imho

Speaking of Saddam, you ever hear that joke where someone goes "Saddam Hussein? How about SO DAMN INSANE!" ?

Robtard
No, that was a first; thanks for sharing.

Surtur
No, that was a first; thanks for sharing.

You, sir, are very welcome.

Bashar Teg
http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/reject-and-oppose-steve?source=homepage

Surtur
Good, he needs to get gone.

Robtard
http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/reject-and-oppose-steve?source=homepage

Trump's going to be in a tight spot.

A) He removes Bannon and it's seen as a sign of weakness from many of his aisle, kowtowing to the "evil elite Leftist"; not being able to make and stick with a decision

B) Be keeps Bannon and he has to deal with having an openly racist/sexist white nationalist in a top position on his team

Sidenote, it's looking like it's possible that Chris Christie fell from Trump's light due to a longstanding personal vendetta Kushner had against Christie. Delicious if true.

Bashar Teg
Trump's going to be in a tight spot.

A) He removes Bannon and it's seen as a sign of weakness from many of his aisle, kowtowing to the "evil elite Leftist"; not being able to make and stick with a decision

B) Be keeps Bannon and he has to deal with having an openly racist/sexist white nationalist in a top position on his team

nobody seems to be considering the possible threat of retaliation that faces trump if he ejects bannon. he made a promise to white nationalism, and if he breaks that promise, i don't believe they will be civil about it. the alt-right honeymoon will turn quite sour if that happens, and then come the death threats, white powder in the mail, videos of meal team 6 preparing for civil war, etc.

Flyattractor
Bashar is so full of Hate right now.

Robtard
nobody seems to be considering the possible threat of retaliation that faces trump if he ejects bannon. he made a promise to white nationalism, and if he breaks that promise, i don't believe they will be civil about it. the alt-right honeymoon will turn quite sour if that happens, and then come the death threats, white powder in the mail, videos of meal team 6 preparing for civil war, etc.

"Meal Team 6". I laughed.

Did you see my sidenote about Christie, lolz if true.

Surtur
Trump's already been dealing with death threats from people pissed he won, so meh.

Bashar Teg

Sidenote, it's looking like it's possible that Chris Christie fell from Trump's light due to a longstanding personal vendetta Kushner had against Christie. Delicious if true.

kushner was getting revenge for his dad, whom christie prosecuted. he's also an orthodox jew and registered democrat. talk about a combo breaker.

BackFire
lol @ meal team 6

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.