Rebels Ahsoka vs Mustafar Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
Who wins?

Kurk
Unless she pulls an Obi Wan, Vader

|King Joker|
Vader lol

UCanShootMyNova
Would probably go Ahsoka.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Vader lol

DarthAnt66
Anakin definitely.

Tondemonai
Hard to say tbh

SunRazer
Vader wins, yeah.

quanchi112
How Vader's stock has plummeted. Hahahaha.

Rebel95
Originally posted by quanchi112
How Vader's stock has plummeted. Hahahaha.
?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rebel95
? People are torn with him against his former student these days. He's trash in a trashy era.

Rebel95
Not really torn that much, pretty much everyone agreed Vader wins

Darth Thor
Torn? Out of 9 people (10 including me), one says Ahsoka wins, and one isn't sure. The rest say Vader.

Quanchi loses again laughing out loud

Ursumeles
The One person who says Ashoka, lowballs Anakin, so it doesn't make sense, lmao.

Rebel95
Originally posted by Ursumeles
The One person who says Ashoka, lowballs Anakin, so it doesn't make sense, lmao.
So quanchi is even more wrong lol

Rebel95
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Torn? Out of 9 people (10 including me), one says Ahsoka wins, and one isn't sure. The rest say Vader.

Quanchi loses again laughing out loud
Pretty sure you counted wrong, but still

Darth Thor
Pretty sure you counted wrong, but still

Well 10 including me and you.

quanchi112

Quanchi loses again laughing out loud Prior to you'd hear he destroys her and this wasn't a question. His stock has fallen. laughing out loud

quanchi112
So quanchi is even more wrong lol False, and d. Thor can't even count.

Kurk

Quanchi loses again laughing out loud Why do you keep going on with trying to attack Quanchi? It's like you're a small child looking to get the attention of two adults having a conversation. Just stop already.

quanchi112
thumb up

He isn't a respected debater nor do his actions increase his chances of anyone changing their mind on the lost cause that is Darth Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.