Bruce Wayne gets drunk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Crime in Gotham has never been so low so Bruce kicks back, goes to a gala and gets piss drunk. He bumps into you and before you could apologize he tells you he's batman. He knows you're from the "real" world and says you can have one thing, anything from his cave. What will it be?

golem370
Boom Tube? Batcomputer

deathslash
The hellbat armor? A boom tube? Any of the robins? Alfred?

Flyattractor
I gow with Alfred. My place is a mess. And I need someone to MAKE ME SAMMACHIS!

shiv
A Motherbox

He's got to have one

Scarlet315
^^^The motherbox, of course. That or if I knew Talia would be a sure thing, her digits.

riv6672
Giant penny.

Magnificent M
Does he still have the stuffed dinosur? If so, that.

staxamillion
Scrooge Mcduck's Lucky Dime

riv6672
Originally posted by Magnificent M
Does he still have the stuffed dinosur? If so, that.
I believe he does; almost chose that one, but i collect pennies.

http://i.stack.imgur.com/L5lYs.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-u1rK-MC026w/Uq--NmZFKuI/AAAAAAAAKSU/UjR1ki0SLs0/s1600/109+2006+Batcave.jpg

Dareangel
Cat Womans ass. i know he has her in his cave and pulls her out when ever he needs her. well i need her too

Surtur
Does he have money in his cave?

Dareangel
safer than keeping it in a bank in comics universe where banks get robbed 24/7. then freakin superman comes to save the day and you be like yayyy my money is saved and all but naha, superman punch the shit out of someone into the bank, then throws a truck at him making the bank explode. superman saved the day and you are 1 broke modafacka. better keep your paper in a cave

riv6672
^^^laughing out loud

wuleecat
Originally posted by Dareangel
safer than keeping it in a bank in comics universe where banks get robbed 24/7. then freakin superman comes to save the day and you be like yayyy my money is saved and all but naha, superman punch the shit out of someone into the bank, then throws a truck at him making the bank explode. superman saved the day and you are 1 broke modafacka. better keep your paper in a cave

This had better be made into an actual comic book as soon as possible, it's brilliant.

Stoic
Batmobile. I'd make a fortune reverse engineering it.

riv6672
^^^That penny, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.