Exile vs Scourge vs Nyriss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
* KotOR II Exile
* SWTOR Lord Scourge
* Revan Darth Nyriss

* Fight takes place on Iceland

1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All-Out

Petrus
No idea, but feats and accolades go to Exile.

TenebrousWay
Toss up between Nyriss and Meetra. Scourge dies with the collateral damage.

carthage
Still Nyriss and still with ease

MythLord
The Exile, probably.

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by MythLord
The Exile, probably.

QuakeBlood
The Exile, probably.

Nephthys
Pretty good fight between split them, imo.

I'd probably call Scourge > Nyriss though.

Ursumeles
Nah.

Nephthys
I really doubt that in 300 years, with his kind of potential, that he wouldn't have grown greater than her.

Ursumeles
With what potential? erm
And you know that Yaddle's potential is comparable to Yoda's? And she is older than 300 years? Or is she above Arcann and co. ?

Nephthys
The amazing potential Revan and Nyriss both mention him possessing.

Just because Yaddle and Yoda are the same species doesn't mean they share potential, lol. And Yaddle spent her time sitting on her ass in a peaceful Republic, while Scourge fought his ass off in an incredibly competitive Empire and prepared to help the HoT save the universe. Just because one person didn't reach their potential doesn't mean everyone else fails. roll eyes (sarcastic)

MythLord
Yaddle canonically has a similar aptitude to the Force as Yoda. thumb up

She also used the Force in a way/potency Anakin never felt before(granted he never felt Yoda go all-out, but you get the picture). And over a century of her lifetime was spent fighting off predators, beasts, and stopping civil wars on a planet. smile

DarthDuelist9
Yaddle canonically has a similar aptitude to the Force as Yoda. thumb up

She also used the Force in a way/potency Anakin never felt before(granted he never felt Yoda go all-out, but you get the picture). And over a century of her lifetime was spent fighting off predators, beasts, and stopping civil wars on a planet. smile

Yaddle wanker

Nephthys
Well I guess she just sucks then.

The point is that the book specifically mentions multiple times by multiple people that Scourge has a lot of potential and he's noted to be a prodigy. The clear intention is that he can and does improve by a large amount between the novel and the game and suggesting otherwise is, frankly, incredibly disingenuous. Coupled with his biochemical upgrades and Vitiate amp he'd obviously more than make up the gap.

MythLord
Nah, she doesn't suck.

I don't care about Scourge; I'm just talking about Yaddle.

DarthDuelist9
Ohh wauw he has a lot of potential?! He's definitely rivaling Revan now

Nephthys
Are you an idiot? The point is that at the time of Revan, both Nyriss and Revan state that Scourge has enormous potential. Given that he has 300 years of fighting powerful opponents, honing his prodigious talent, keeping the Dark Council in line and preparing to backstab Vitiate, obviously he'd be able to improve by an enormous amount simply on his own potential. Add to that his biochemical augmentations and an amp from Vitiate and I think its probably that he surpassed Nyriss.

ILS
Originally posted by Nephthys
Are you an idiot? The point is that at the time of Revan, both Nyriss and Revan state that Scourge has enormous potential. Given that he has 300 years of fighting powerful opponents, honing his prodigious talent, keeping the Dark Council in line and preparing to backstab Vitiate, obviously he'd be able to improve by an enormous amount simply on his own potential. Add to that his biochemical augmentations and an amp from Vitiate and I think its probably that he surpassed Nyriss. By how much do you think he surpassed her?

Deronn_solo
Scourge.

Either beats the Exile, lmao.

Geistalt
1. Darth Nyriss
2. Scourge
3. Meetra Surik

Nephthys
Originally posted by ILS
By how much do you think he surpassed her?

A bit. It'd be a really good fight.

SunRazer
Just what puts Scourge above EoKotOR II Exile? Or Nyriss, for that matter?

Nephthys
I thought I'd just said why, but maybe I imagined it..... mmm

SunRazer
When I skimmed the thread earlier I recalled you talking about potential, but it's completely unquantifiable. There's absolutely no basis for his growth being enough to surpass Nyriss (or the Exile) other than arbitrary whims.

I'd rather hear about his feats and accolades. So, again, what does he have there that puts him above Nyriss or the Exile?

Beniboybling
Are you an idiot? The point is that at the time of Revan, both Nyriss and Revan state that Scourge has enormous potential. Given that he has 300 years of fighting powerful opponents, honing his prodigious talent, keeping the Dark Council in line and preparing to backstab Vitiate, obviously he'd be able to improve by an enormous amount simply on his own potential. Add to that his biochemical augmentations and an amp from Vitiate and I think its probably that he surpassed Nyriss. Yeah that's totally arbitrary lol.

TheMuser
Nyriss pulls a Nyriss and nearly stomps then dies once valk shows up.

carthage
They're all trash. But Sunrazer's backtracking wont change the fact that Nyriss already shitcanned Meetra, and since there is no evidence there is any canonical difference between KOTOR Exile and her depiction in the novel , she stomps her again

Petrus
You mean other than the fact that she was significantly hindered by DK, clearly physically exhausted and was still able to do better than Scourge, while being amped by a dark side nexus? Yeah, this was totally Meetra at her peak. thumb up

Jmanghan
Pretty good fight between split them, imo.

I'd probably call Scourge > Nyriss though.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Petrus
You mean other than the fact that she was significantly hindered by DK, clearly physically exhausted and was still able to do better than Scourge, while being amped by a dark side nexus? Yeah, this was totally Meetra at her peak. thumb up She didn't do better then Scourge, I've already had this argument.

It brings a lot of speculation into the fight.

IIRC, Meetra got brought to her knees, while Scourge was merely knocked off-balance for a second.

Also, Scourge is > Any Dark Council member of any era, as of SWTOR.

I doubt Valkorion will do anything if they piss Scourge off, I don't think he cares what is said about the Wrath.

I'm also pretty sure that its up to the wrath to defend himself.

I'm also pretty sure that they know there is a difference between the Wrath and the Voice.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Petrus
You mean other than the fact that she was significantly hindered by DK, clearly physically exhausted and was still able to do better than Scourge, while being amped by a dark side nexus? Yeah, this was totally Meetra at her peak. thumb up

Don't waste your time discussing KotOR II with Carthage, lol.

QuakeBlood
up

AncientPower
Exile should win.

Azronger
Originally posted by AncientPower
Exile should win.

carthage
Nyriss stomps

AncientPower
She couldn't even stomp Meetra whilst amped by a nexus, rofl.

TenebrousWay
Nyriss or Meetra.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by AncientPower
She couldn't even stomp Meetra whilst amped by a nexus, rofl.

What? laughing She stomped Meetra and Scourge combined. The **** were you reading?

AncientPower
What exactly were you reading?

Scourge was the one she could stomp, he's also the one who concedes that she is too powerful.

Meetra was 'holding her ground' in a lightaaber duel but Nyriss overwhelmed her in physical strength, forcing Meetra to one knee. Nyriss' lightning bursts couldn't overwhelm Meetra's instinctive Force barrier either.

The only point that Nyriss was clearly a superior over Meetra was with a Force Lightning Storm she'd gathered for twenty seconds. Meanwhile Meetra wasn't even defending herself because she was recovering from handling her previous lightning burst.

All of which was on an extreme dark side nexus, to boot, after she'd come from Nathema which drives Force users like Vaylin insane, rendered Valkorion's spirit incapable of maintaining his presence and had the likes of the Outlander remarking that it was on another level than post-death Ziost. All of which was happening on a three centuries less potent version of the planet Meetra had to survive on.

darthbane77
Scourge wins tbh

AncientPower
He's the first to die tbh.

carthage
Right after Meetra loses and dies again

AncientPower
Kek no.

nfactor1995
Nyriss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.