Legends Dooku vs Canon Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
In terms of combat what has Vader shown that he could kill Dooku again in a fight?

- Almost (essentially if it wasn't a possible nexus) losing to Tano who's acrobatic Ataru left Vader clumsily swinging and maneuvering in a sad attempt to kill her. He only got the edge on Tano when he force pushed her.

- Manhandling Kanan and Ezra who would be laughing stock for any jedi padawan from TCW era.

- Losing to RotJ Luke and being challenged by ESB Luke with both versions being arguably inferior to Dooku in combat.

What does the Vader train have in their defense?

Legends Dooku has demonstrated the ability to deal with aggressive power-house users without much difficulty (Vos, Sora Bulq, Grievous).

Vader might be stronger, but he lacks mobility even more so than he former jedi self. His suit contains many weaknesses that Dooku's makashi would easily exploit if given the opportunity.

What have you say?

ares834
Originally posted by Kurk
- Almost (essentially if it wasn't a possible nexus) losing to Tano who's acrobatic Ataru left Vader clumsily swinging and maneuvering in a sad attempt to kill her. He only got the edge on Tano when he force pushed her.

laughing out loud

Legends Dooku does win though as Legends > Canon.

MythLord
Originally posted by ares834

Yeah; the EU operates on a far higher level of speed.

Ursumeles

Zenwolf
You guys confuse me, cause I see Canon Chars fighting Legends ones on here, yet you then throw that up here....so which is it?

Beniboybling
Vader powers through.

ares834
Originally posted by Zenwolf
You guys confuse me, cause I see Canon Chars fighting Legends ones on here, yet you then throw that up here....so which is it?

It's almost as if there are different users on here with different beliefs.

Zenwolf
It's almost as if there are different users on here with different beliefs.

I dunno, cause I see those same users still do it.

Ursumeles
It depends, imo.
I can see TCW being Legends, and so having similar speed and such. Rebels is definietly Canon, though.

Rebel95
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/canon-darth-vader-respect-thread-1715394/

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Rebel95
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/canon-darth-vader-respect-thread-1715394/

Awesome thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.