Do SJWs suffer from mental illnesses?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
It would seem that almost all supposed SJWs (Social Justice Warriors...often a derogatory term for people who seem to be far too outspoken and derisive about perceived (whether real or actual) social issues such as race, gender, etc.) suffer from one mental illness or another. They often admit to their mental issues as badges of courage and as qualifications to fight for social justices, regardless of whether or not it is non sequitur to their causes.

What differentiates a SJW from a true champion of social equality? Let's turn our attention towards one of the greatest champions of social equality, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Why were his words and speeches so very well received by many people? Why did he have the power to persuade people? It is because he understood and spoke to many different people whose positions were varied. His ideas were not necessarily everyone is this or that. He understand that people came from all sorts of differing degrees of positions on social issues and he spoke to all of them calling on all, through very carefully crafted and nuanced words. Things are not simply black and white. Societal constructs cannot be separated into Oppressors and Oppressed.

So this brings me to another point. What do supposed SJWs universally suffer from, mentally? Really, I am asking what qualifies someone to be called an SJW. Fighting for social equality for an oppressed demographic is NOT despicable nor should it be viewed as anything but good. No, I'm talking about a particular type of person whose vision is narrow and whose words and actions are anti-social and divisive.

Splitting

Here is a nice write up about Splitting from Dr. Neel Burton:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/hide-and-seek/201203/self-deception-ii-splitting

Please discuss SJWs, true champions of social justice, and anti-SJWs. It seems to be a hot topic today. What are your opinions about all of the above 3 types? Do you agree with my opinion about Splitting? Etc.

Bashar Teg
gr8 b8 m8 thumb up

Surtur
A true champion of social equality can be easily differentiated from an SJW if you know where to look. One classic sign is if they need to try and lie and inflate the issue in an attempt to get people to care about it.

Take MJK Jr., he wanted equality, he wanted an end to racism. I don't seem to recall him saying things like crazy untrue things like "80% of black people will be lynched before the age of 40, put an end to the hate!!".

As for if an SJW is mentally ill..I have to conclude yes. Just because we have so many legit issues in this country a person could rally behind, so when they choose to take an existing issue and make it seem much much worse than it is..or when they just sort of outright make up an issue..I can't help feeling a certain level of insanity has to go along with that. For example people will care about rape even if you don't try to act like college campuses are infested with rapists and that 1 in 5 women will be sexually assaulted.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
gr8 b8 m8 thumb up

N3TuOQkN7e0

snowdragon
I'm not sure about mental illness but they do suffer from narcissism kinda like bashars post

Firefly218
I'm an sjw and I have depression! There's your evidence!

Surtur
Originally posted by Firefly218
I'm an sjw and I have depression! There's your evidence!

We're all here for you. Every. Single. One. Of. Us.

#Bro'sBeforeMentalIllness

Kurk
Yes they are schizophrenic

shiv
http://www.muraldecal.com/en/img/asfs200_1-jpg/folder/products-detalle-muestras-pequenas/stickers-parental-advisory-explicit-lyrics.jpg

*35 second intro is a conversation*

6 minutes 18 seconds

"Listen"
"I don't wanna preach or come off bitter,"
"this is a commentary, auditorial editorial,"
"about the state of things,"
"state of mind, and state of being"

Kl9bQFpqvCg

Flyattractor
Am starting to enjoy the stories of all the Leftist Family Nutjobs that are telling their kids they can't vist Grandma and Grandpa cause they voted for that MONSTER KNOWN AS TRUMP!

Oh those Funny Leftists...

AsbestosFlaygon
All extreme leftists are SJWs.

shiv
Problem:

Corrupt Cognition Key

Symptoms:

-Emotional Ill Health and/or Mental Illness Psionic Disturbance.

-Pain to the culo

Cause:

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/word-of-the-year/word-of-the-year-2016

Medical Prescription:

http://www.essentiallifeskills.net/think-for-yourself.html

http://www.wikihow.com/Think-for-Yourself

krisblaze
https://orthosphere.wordpress.com/2016/11/05/jordan-petersons-distinction-between-pc-egalitarian-and-pc-authoritarian/

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Am starting to enjoy the stories of all the Leftist Family Nutjobs that are telling their kids they can't vist Grandma and Grandpa cause they voted for that MONSTER KNOWN AS TRUMP!

Oh those Funny Leftists...

I'm also laughing at all the stories of people blocking people on Facebook or removing people from Friends lists because they voted for Trump.

I'm sure some feel very weird over the fact Donald Trump played a role in showing them who their true friends are.

It sucks I'm going to my dads side of the family for Thanksgiving. If it was my moms side I'd buy a Trump shirt and show up wearing it just to watch them all lose their minds.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Surtur
I'm also laughing at all the stories of people blocking people on Facebook or removing people from Friends lists because they voted for Trump.

I'm sure some feel very weird over the fact Donald Trump played a role in showing them who their true friends are.

It sucks I'm going to my dads side of the family for Thanksgiving. If it was my moms side I'd buy a Trump shirt and show up wearing it just to watch them all lose their minds.

I have an sjw right now that is telling me that I won't admit when I'm wrong, even though I had just thanked someone for correcting me.

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master
I have an sjw right now that is telling me that I won't admit when I'm wrong, even though I had just thanked someone for correcting me.

Yes I saw that, and what I found truly priceless is this person calling others immature.

They truly seem to feel they are these calm, collected, mature, intelligent people. I find it fascinating.

dadudemon
I think some great things have been posted in this thread.

But I also want people to talk about the anti-SJW hate, too. Where people unnecessarily label people as SJWs when they don't like their points.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
I think some great things have been posted in this thread.

But I also want people to talk about the anti-SJW hate, too. Where people unnecessarily label people as SJWs when they don't like their points.

Sometimes this does happen and it's wrong. But I do find most of the time when you have people being labeled as something negative because some people just don't like their points it is the SJW's themselves doing that.

Take Christina Hoff Summers. That is one of the people these college kids wanted a safe space from. She's just a feminist that doesn't buy into a lot of this bull about rape cultures and all that. She's more or less a sweet lady, she's not really like Milo and others like him, but they still were just afraid of her and her ideas, it was ridiculous to me.

This is how she generally acts:

3TR_YuDFIFI

She politely states facts and even that isn't good enough.

dadudemon
Sometimes this does happen and it's wrong. But I do find most of the time when you have people being labeled as something negative because some people just don't like their points it is the SJW's themselves doing that.

Take Christina Hoff Summers. That is one of the people these college kids wanted a safe space from. She's just a feminist that doesn't buy into a lot of this bull about rape cultures and all that. She's more or less a sweet lady, she's not really like Milo and others like him, but they still were just afraid of her and her ideas, it was ridiculous to me.

This is how she generally acts:

3TR_YuDFIFI

She politely states facts and even that isn't good enough.

I really enjoyed that after acknowledging the real numbers for sexual assaults on campus as being "1 out of 40, not 1 out of 4", she immediately said that it was still too many.

Good.

Because I would love a world where no women or men are sexually assaulted and one out of 40 is still far too many.

That's when I could tell she was a feminist...

Surtur
I really enjoyed that after acknowledging the real numbers for sexual assaults on campus as being "1 out of 40, not 1 out of 4", she immediately said that it was still too many.

Good.

Because I would love a world where no women or men are sexually assaulted and one out of 40 is still far too many.

That's when I could tell she was a feminist...

Exactly, it's not like there isn't work to do when it comes to these issues. So I think it disrespects the victims of actual sexual assault when they give false stats and lie about it.

It's just especially alarming that any study on sexual assault would include drunken hookups as sexual assault. Since that right there tells you the kind of agenda the study had.

Also keep in mind that plenty of influential people actually repeated back that false stat..including Obama.

The Ellimist
Let's turn our attention towards one of the greatest champions of social equality, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Why were his words and speeches so very well received by many people?

Actually, a very similar cross-section of society viewed him in the same way they view SJW's today.

Silent Master
Lol!!!!

Robtard
So, have you cats proven that SJWs suffer from a mental illness or illnesses?

Sidenote: While dong so, did you possibly stumble across that Liberalism is a disease?

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard

Sidenote: While dong so, did you possibly stumble across that Liberalism is a disease?

Damn dude I thought you were a Captain, not a doctor.

dadudemon
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Actually, a very similar cross-section of society viewed him in the same way they view SJW's today.

Your single sentence is lacking clarifying complexity or nuance which makes it not very correct. My assumption is, it was constructed like this, on purpose, to allow you a way out if someone was foolish enough to contradict you.

I feel that comparing legit racists to people (which include real civil rights activists) who are exhausted from the bullshit from SJWs is not fair.

I've had the pleasure of dating 2 feminists. Not a SJW feminist, legit feminists. They are utterly exhausted trying to wade through all of the SJW bullshit. They fear evening mentioning that they are feminists because of the SJWs that have drug the label through the mud with their harmful lies, obstinance, and false senses of self-righteousness. And, in case you are wondering, the first gal ghosted me to get back with her abusive and cheating ex (I...I can't even) and the second one moved off and we didn't want to long distance the relationship. Okay, bring on the criticism.

Surtur
Kinda funny thing with Ben Shapiro at Depaul.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/10830/breaking-video-depaul-university-threatens-arrest-amanda-prestigiacomo#

Depaul is the same place that banned chalk because people were writing "Trump 2016".

dadudemon
Kinda funny thing with Ben Shapiro at Depaul.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/10830/breaking-video-depaul-university-threatens-arrest-amanda-prestigiacomo#

Depaul is the same place that banned chalk because people were writing "Trump 2016".

Who was it that said, and I paraphrase, that the oppressors silence you because they fear your thoughts?

Silencing someone who disagrees with you is one of the most controlling and childish things a person can do. "Shutup! I don't want to hear you!!!"

Surtur
It's just funny the steps some of these schools try to take to stop speakers. One time with Milo at the last minute the school said "oh you gotta pay like $1000 for security because we won't pay" and he ended up doing it. Then during the show the security literally just stood there and did nothing as a bunch of black people got up on stage and disrupted things to shout about BLM and shit.

Actually I think that might also have been Depaul lol.

Stigma
Well, not sure about the OP's question, but SJW sure try their best to present themselves as rude and entitled cry-babies who have no idea what they stand for apart from mindless slogan shouting.

Case in point:

O9iSvG43chc

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/68437268.jpg

Surtur
Yeah they tried to pull the standard "you're a white supremacist" with Ben, and of course failed.

Surtur
Shapiro talks to Megyn Kelly about his Depaul experience:

YhSy6z6_qg4

They wouldn't let him speak or even just go in and sit and listen lol. He is THAT dangerous I guess.

The speech they stopped him from giving was..about free speech lol.

Surtur
Anyone notice that it tends to be people with strong views from the right who get banned? But not the left?

dadudemon
Anyone notice that it tends to be people with strong views from the right who get banned? But not the left?

Wow...I did not think about that.

Yes, it always seems to be the case.

What if all the people start stating that they are liberal progressives but then state their same messages?

If you're for free speech and actually tackling race issues, Like Shapiro, then you're actually a liberal. no expression

Let me put it a different way, if you want people to have guns, you want to tackle race issues and resolve the injustices surrounding those, and you want people to be able to have free speech, then you're a liberal.

Flyattractor

Yeah funny thing about SJW's. They can listen to someone that is a thief, rapist and murder all day long, but let someone who believes in low taxes and closed borders.

OMG!!!! TRIGGERED and its Full On Nazi Brown Shirts Mode!!!!!!!

And yes Robbie.

You not only fuh'ed de monkey, but you are also a carrier.

Stigma

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder142/500x/57391142.jpg

Surtur
Fox News is also hitting at the SJW's.

rQDzAGlf9og

Remember she teaches at the same school that banned chalk after people were writing "Trump 2016" and banned Ben Shapiro and even threatened to have him arrested if he just even sat down to listen to another person speak. So that just makes everything she says about the school even more hilarious because it really isn't like she describes at all.

Oh and here is a quote from one of the comments I liked:

"By contrast, on the day President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas TX, our first lab exam was scheduled in my Embryology class. The professor apologized but explained that we had to adhere to the class schedule, then gave the exam, 100 identify structures by microscopic examination. I missed one question. I was 19 years old, but a certain level of maturity was expected from serious students."

Surtur
More running from opposing points of view:

Breitbart's Milo Yiannopoulos visit to old school cancelled

The funny thing is it seems the school itself wanted him there, but it was other people not connected to the school who didn't.

Surtur
Also found this interesting, Twitter apparently shutting down alt right accounts after Trumps victory.

http://www.infowars.com/twitter-initiates-mass-purge-of-prominent-alt-right-accounts-following-trump-victory/

Surtur
I worry about the day these SJW college kids become old enough to run for office.

Surtur
Come on now lol:

qQaG_IN8NV4

When she's talking about how she's real good at deepthroating I'm thinking..yeah, you probably are and I'm sure many many different men can attest to it.

Surtur
Okay shit come on now this is funny!

wRoAZNigoeg

Men are f*cking women up. Or wait I guess..women are f*cking women up? I don't even know anymore.

So in this case men are better at being women than women. Hilarious!

Robtard
What, you say having testosterone gives a person an advantage in many sports? Breaking news in 2016.

Surtur
What, you say having testosterone gives a person an advantage in many sports? Breaking news in 2016.

It apparently IS breaking news...to feminists.

Robtard
When you're not demonizing SJWs and Feminists as a scapegoat for your failings, what do you like to do, Surt? Any hobbies?

Surtur
When you're not demonizing SJWs and Feminists as a scapegoat for your failings, what do you like to do, Surt? Any hobbies?

Lol...yeah, okay.

I spend my time following around the children of illegal immigrants telling them they are going to lose their parents.

It's a really rewarding job.

Surtur
Before I go off into the unknown to face people who have consumed copious amounts of booze and political propaganda I will provide this:

fBdCvUvm1Ao

The real epic ownage starts at around 7:30 in the video, and it is spectacular.

Oh and it's about global warming and climate change and shit, so that should interest some people.

Stigma
Before I go off into the unknown to face people who have consumed copious amounts of booze and political propaganda I will provide this:
May the force be with you. Stay strong, man.

shiv

shiv
Edit: Double Post

Surtur
It's funny that these students absolute worst nightmares are merely people who know what they are talking about.

I guarantee you that girl left that place still not truly thinking she was wrong.

Surtur
Lol.

hdFzf36G4lI

This didn't just happen, but I just find it funny considering the recent thing with the CNN anchor practically breaking into tears over the word being used.

Surtur

Henry_Pym
Back to the question in the Op, Sjw is being overused so no not everyone who is a vocal progressive has an issue with their mental stability but, there does seem to be a streak of superiority amongst the top layer.

Surtur
Yeah but some of these people are legitimately crazy, see the above snow plowing example.

Stigma
Hey Surt, it's a pity I didn't find that clip ealier. Could have helped with your Thanskgiving experience, I suppose:

E7yIPuA7zCU

BTW These should be general guidelines how to deal with idiotic liberal relatives.

Surtur
Yeah, luckily for my holiday I just kind of steered any political discussion into laughing at the white liberals who were crying over Trump. Even my aunt, who voted Clinton, said it was funny.

I brought up the SJW's and their safe spaces with play-doh and shit.

SquallX

Funny that the point just flew over you're head

Flyattractor
Originally posted by SquallX
Funny that the point just flew over you're head

And that aint no small feat when it comes to Robbies Big head.

NemeBro
What, you say having testosterone gives a person an advantage in many sports? Breaking news in 2016. If trans women have an inherent advantage against biological women in sports (which you seem to be saying) they shouldn't be allowed to compete, lol.

Trocity
Yeah but some of these people are legitimately crazy, see the above snow plowing example.

Some of the comments on that article kill me.

"I wonder which gender does the actual shoveling."

"No need to wonder. It's work so you should know who's doing it."

laughing out loud

Flyattractor
I would think that years of molly coddling , being mislead with concepts like Gender Neutrality, Common Core Math, and College Safe Places and No Free Speech Zones would take a large mental toll over the years.

Surtur
It's just funny to see SJW's get owned. I'd create a "SJW's getting owned" thread, but then a thread about SJW's and mental illness seems to be kinda the same thing more or less.

cEoCsvzoEcg

Especially when an old english man does the owning, that's good stuff. He's so proper in his ownage of her. "You have chosen to be personal and invidious". Translation: you're being an annoying little kunt.

Surtur
This girl obviously suffers from some form of mental delusion:

XJLcT2P-_S0

Stigma
Speaking of mental people, I wonder how the Young Turks are doing after the election laughing out loud

ATaQ7n1iSy8

^ This seems legit thumb up

Mindship
Especially when an old english man does the owning, that's good stuff. He's so proper in his ownage of her. No one does moral-highground-angry like the British. Ordinarily I'd say, it's best to keep one's cool, and let the weight of the words, the power of truth, jab at her eyeballs. But damn, those Brits have angry down to an art.

Helps to have a good vocabulary.

Surtur
Just in case anyone needed more joy today:

n5DENMFClnE

Newjak
This is a pretty self serving thread for conservatives isn't it?

Flyattractor
Yeah it is never pretty when they act like Democrats.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Newjak
This is a pretty self serving thread for conservatives isn't it?
I'm a liberal and I think SJWs are cancer in human form.

Newjak
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm a liberal and I think SJWs are cancer in human form. Okay this is a self serving thread for people who dislike the concept of SJWs? Does that make you feel better?

Emperordmb
Okay this is a self serving thread for people who dislike the concept of SJWs? Does that make you feel better?
As opposed to 66% of other threads on this forum which people make with specific responses and outcomes in mind?

Newjak
As opposed to 66% of other threads on this forum which people make with specific responses and outcomes in mind? You are correct this forum has trended less to constructive discussion and more to meaningless self patting talks. Mostly from a conservative point of view.

Surtur
Okay this is a self serving thread for people who dislike the concept of SJWs? Does that make you feel better?

Okay, so what if people don't like SJW's and the harm they might cause? Or you know, the harm they do cause:

http://heatst.com/world/feminist-snow-plowing-system-brings-stockholm-to-a-standstill/

Surtur
I'm not even saying that as a joke anymore. I feel someone has a legit mental disease if they tell you to snow plow bike paths before main roads.

Emperordmb
Snow blowing bike paths would be fat differently bodied shaming though since it promotes exercise, what kinda SJWs are these people if they don't realize that?

Surtur
Snow blowing bike paths would be fat differently bodied shaming though since it promotes exercise, what kinda SJWs are these people if they don't realize that?

Hopefully they devoted equal time to making sure the McDonalds parkling lot was clear of snow.

Emperordmb
Hopefully they devoted equal time to making sure the McDonalds parkling lot was clear of snow.
McDonalds is clearly a symbol of the white patriarchy though.

I mean Ronald McDonald's skin is painted so unrealistically white, which I think is a form of white worship and idealization, and therefore oppression against racial minorities.

Then of course, Ronald is also a male in the cooking profession taking all the facetime and credit for a work traditionally done by women, clearly idealizing the male profit off of the female workforce. And most damningly of all, this Japanese McDonald's advertisement is clearly endorsing the rape of women for the sexual pleasure of men:
DUCu_9GoTJI

Surtur
I guarantee you Pennywise the clown has killed loads of children using the guise of Ronald McDonald.

Newjak
Okay, so what if people don't like SJW's and the harm they might cause? Or you know, the harm they do cause:

http://heatst.com/world/feminist-snow-plowing-system-brings-stockholm-to-a-standstill/ It was trying something different. Obviously it shouldn't have been done but every movement/group on a large enough scale will cause some harm somewhere. I guess the question becomes was the goal really that bad and is there still an issue we should be aware of and fix.

Do you believe that there aren't parts of our culture that cause gender issues? Also I tend to find people use labels like SJW to create ways to mock and therefore undermine the messages of those groups.

Emperordmb
I think SJWs through their use of self-victimization, censorship, blatant and open hostility, and closemindedness undermine true progress and equality.

Progress and moral laws are built upon empathy and communication, which is how minorities got so many of the equal rights they have to this day, not through erecting barriers between yourself and the other side and expecting things to change.

Surtur
It was trying something different. Obviously it shouldn't have been done but every movement/group on a large enough scale will cause some harm somewhere. I guess the question becomes was the goal really that bad and is there still an issue we should be aware of and fix.

But it doesn't even make any sense to not go after main roads first. You say it was "trying something different". This wasn't someone trying mexican food for the first time or something lol. It was just silly.

I believe there are parts that cause issues for *both* genders. I do not believe it's just women who bear the brunt of this.

I also feel people who preach shoddy messages like rape culture in the USA are deserving of being mocked. Why not? You say "undermine the message" as if they have a legit message. This isn't going after people who simply say "stuff is not equal". It's those who specifically go out of their way to create problems that don't exist or highly exaggerate legit issues. They deserve mocking.

Newjak
But it doesn't even make any sense to not go after main roads first. You say it was "trying something different". This wasn't someone trying mexican food for the first time or something lol. It was just silly.

I believe there are parts that cause issues for *both* genders. I do not believe it's just women who bear the brunt of this.

I also feel people who preach shoddy messages like rape culture in the USA are deserving of being mocked. Why not? You say "undermine the message" as if they have a legit message. This isn't going after people who simply say "stuff is not equal". It's those who specifically go out of their way to create problems that don't exist or highly exaggerate legit issues. They deserve mocking. There issue was they said most women bike therefore not plowing the sidewalks caused more harm to women then it did men. That is a legitimate concern that effects one gender more than the other. Clearly they need a better way to solve it.

And most of the SJW people you mock would agree with you. That it causes issues for both genders. Still one gender has reaped more awards from the system more than others.

As to your backhanded comment on rape culture. You do realize it's hard to stand on that when a man was given a slap on the wrist by a judge because he didn't want "ruin the kids life for one mistake". Our culture does have a history of trivializing rape or making it the victim's fault.

Surtur
There issue was they said most women bike therefore not plowing the sidewalks caused more harm to women then it did men. That is a legitimate concern that effects one gender more than the other. Clearly they need a better way to solve it.

Bike paths being cleared before main roads shouldn't be a legit concern.

The very people I mock feel there is a patriarchy and all that shit, so what are you talking about?

Lol no our culture doesn't have a history of doing that at all. Why did people get so pissed off? Because normally rapists don't get a slap on the wrist like that.

If we're going to use one instance to say this is a rape culture, then I hate to break this to you, but then we're just an everything culture. Every bad thing has had people slip through the system when it comes to punishment, every bad crime you can think of. Which includes lying about rape. So we're simultaneously a rape culture and a lie about rape culture?

Newjak
Bike paths being cleared before main roads shouldn't be a legit concern.

The very people I mock feel there is a patriarchy and all that shit, so what are you talking about?

Lol no our culture doesn't have a history of doing that at all. Why did people get so pissed off? Because normally rapists don't get a slap on the wrist like that.

If we're going to use one instance to say this is a rape culture, then I hate to break this to you, but then we're just an everything culture. Every bad thing has had people slip through the system. Making sure women can get to work as easily as men should be though. Wouldn't you agree?

From statistical point of view there patriarchy. Women are less likely to hold leadership positions. They are less likely to be offered those positions. Women who have been compared in similar roles as men tended to make less. While the way our cultural is set up hurts both genders those social norms do tend to give more power to men.

It's not one instance. Remember when the Crosby rape trial was happening. Millions of people rallied against his accusers before evidence was even presented. Things like don't dress certain ways, what did you do to entice him, you must be lying because they waited too long to come forward. These are common things in our culture that happen.

Surtur
Making sure women can get to work as easily as men should be though. Wouldn't you agree?

Dude, main roads. Main. Roads. Ambulances. Fire Trucks, Police. Are they going to be using the bike path?

Clear the non-life saving shit last. It's not a gender thing, it's common sense.

In the sciences and math now women are more likely to be hired. They are also much more likely to receive lenient sentences for violent crimes than a man who does the same thing, and even non-violent crimes.

There is tons of shit to go into like that which..rarely gets talked about. They do not get the "we have it worse" card.

It's more than one instance of someone lying about rape and receiving no punishment.

Do we live in a lie about rape culture, yes or no?

Oh and just to be clear, the things like "oh how did you dress" and all that shit, it happens, but there has been no actual evidence I've ever seen to say it happens a majority of the time. Which is what it would need to have happen in order for it to be a rape culture as opposed to a culture where most care about rape but a few are dicks about it.

Newjak
Dude, main roads. Main. Roads. Ambulances. Fire Trucks, Police. Are they going to be using the bike path?

Clear the non-life saving shit last. It's not a gender thing, it's common sense.

In the sciences and math now women are more likely to be hired. They are also much more likely to receive lenient sentences for violent crimes than a man who does the same thing, and even non-violent crimes.

There is tons of shit to go into like that which..rarely gets talked about. They do not get the "we have it worse" card.

It's more than one instance of someone lying about rape and receiving no punishment.

Do we live in a lie about rape culture, yes or no?

Oh and just to be clear, the things like "oh how did you dress" and all that shit, it happens, but there has been no actual evidence I've ever seen to say it happens a majority of the time. Which is what it would need to have happen in order for it to be a rape culture as opposed to a culture where most care about rape but a few are dicks about it. I think you're missing my point. I'm not saying don't clear out the roads first. I'm saying their concern was legitimate and perhaps something smarter needs to be implemented. Or do you believe they don't have a legitmate concern about being able to make it into work?

Are you actually going to argue that the plights of men and women are objectively the same in our culture? Even looking back only 50 years?

There is a general trend in our culture on the topic of rape that is backwards yes. If for no other reason there is still a trend in our society to force blame on women and make the excuse that men will be men.

Have you ever seen most covered rape cases? Those types of things happen a lot. Never mind rape cover ups that happen on college campus, major organizations, and even in rural areas. Rape is one of those crimes that is least likely to get reported and there is a reason for that.

Surtur
I think you're missing my point. I'm not saying don't clear out the roads first. I'm saying their concern was legitimate and perhaps something smarter needs to be implemented. Or do you believe they don't have a legitmate concern about being able to make it into work?

I understand the point. What I'm saying is it is stupid to make this kind of change in order to try to help these people get to work easier. It's trying to accomplish this is the most hilariously inept way possible.

You say they tried something new like this was something nobody could have foreseen would be an issue. The problem is the obvious was ignored to pander to these people. This *does harm*. Agreed, correct? Harm was caused, whether intentional or not, right?

The past 50 years? I'm talking about now, right now, today.

So yes there is also a "lie about rape" culture? Okay.

Newjak
I understand the point. What I'm saying is it is stupid to make this kind of change in order to try to help these people get to work easier. It's trying to accomplish this is the most hilariously inept way possible.

You say they tried something new like this was something nobody could have foreseen would be an issue. The problem is the obvious was ignored to pander to these people. This *does harm*. Agreed, correct? Harm was caused, whether intentional or not, right?

The past 50 years? I'm talking about now, right now, today.

So yes there is also a "lie about rape" culture? Okay. You are missing the point. I said they tried something. Was it stupid yes but does that negate their concerns? Which you have yet to answer?

Repeat the same question and only limit it to now in that case. Are you actually going to argue that the plights of men and women are objectively the same in our culture?

I'm still trying to figure out what you mean by lie about rape culture? Are you saying do I believe that rape culture is a lie because that is what I thought you meant? In which case if a rape culture makes women afraid or trivializes assault enough for rape to happen then yes there is a rape culture in America.

Surtur
You are missing the point. I said they tried something. Was it stupid yes but does that negate their concerns? Which you have yet to answer?

Nobody said it negates their concerns. It's the way they tried to give in to these idiots. When you try to appease their concerns in a way that lacks any semblance of logic and common sense there is a problem.

The plights aren't the same in that we each have different plights. There is no "women have it worse in America" right now though. In the past, sure, but now? I don't think so.

First off: there is no rape culture in America. The things you say happen do not happen a majority of the time.

Second, what I am doing is using your own logic. Brock Turner and some other cases have gotten away with a slap on the wrist. If getting away with rape with a slap on the wrist means we live in a rape culture..we use that logic for other stuff too. So women have lied about being raped. They have lied about this and gotten men put in prison, sometimes for years. Multiple examples where the lie was exposed and the woman who lied about rape received NO punishment at all for it.

So this is how it goes: if we're a rape a culture, we're also a "lie about rape" culture. As in, our culture is just as much one where women lie about rape as it is an actual rape culture. It would have to be if we use the logic you put forth.

If we are a rape culture because people got away with it with a slap on the wrist and trivialize it, we also are in a "women lying about rape" culture. Because we've had women do it and receive not even a slap on the wrist, and how does that not trivialize it?

So now that you know what I mean, we live in a "lie about rape" culture too, correct?

Khazra Reborn

http://heatst.com/world/feminist-snow-plowing-system-brings-stockholm-to-a-standstill/

This can't be real, this is bar none, one of the dumbest things I've ever seen in my life.

cdtm
I don't know about in general, but many feminist's certainly seem to be.

Messages like "I'm done with white women" should go a ways towards further marginalizing the cause, at least with any white women looking into the concept and seeing articles yelling at them for problems "in your ranks", as if it's their fault for what other white women do.

Surtur
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
This can't be real, this is bar none, one of the dumbest things I've ever seen in my life.

I had to check it too, thought it had to be an Onion article. Nope..it's real, they did this.

dadudemon
First off: there is no rape culture in America. The things you say happen do not happen a majority of the time.

I would say that your second sentence is so mild as to be incorrect. It happens so infrequently that it is not even a percentage of a percentage. There are literally billions upon billions of interactions between males and females, every day, in the US, alone. Almost exactly none of them result in rapes, sexual assaults, and getting away with either of them.

The US actually has a very very very strong anti-rape culture. I'm of the opinion that we suffer from a too strong of a "anti-rape culture" because we like to just throw people in prison with flimsy evidence, no evidence, or we simply incarcerate with no intention of legitimately rehabilitating.

Rape culture? No, we definitely do not have one. Anti-rape culture? Factually, we are the worst anti-rape culture in the world. There is not a single municipality that condones rape. And among all of them, all those in power (DAs and ADAs) are very strongly anti-rape or anti-sexual-bad-stuff (do you think any DA would get elected/appointed with a record of being pro-rape or extremely weak on rape?). If there was a case of any municipality being pro-rape or even subversively pro-rape, it would be all over the news and touted by feminists and shithead feminists (I differentiate them because there are damn good feminists out there) as beacons of what they fight against.

Surtur
Well what I was talking about is the referring to how with rape sometimes cops or people go "oh you were dressed slutty" or "or you did something to entice him" and stuff. That's a very rare occurrence. But people act like this is a routine thing cops and the public do.

I would also ask what countries out there handle rape better than this country?

dadudemon
Well what I was talking about is the referring to how with rape sometimes cops or people go "oh you were dressed slutty" or "or you did something to entice him" and stuff. That's a very rare occurrence. But people act like this is a routine thing cops and the public do.

I was also referring to that, too. I was referring to all aspects of rape culture.

I would also ask what countries out there handle rape better than this country?

Uhhh...perhaps Germany and Sweden.

Henry_Pym
Lol, Germany covered up a massive sexual assault spree and Sweden's rape laws are beyond retarded.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Lol, Germany covered up a massive sexual assault spree and Sweden's rape laws are beyond retarded.

The question was not which were the best, it was which were better than the US. smile

Surtur
Lol so another funny SJW story with Milo again. He recently gave another talk at some college and one of the professors who works there who is against him held some kind of event at the same time as Milo's talk was and he told his students they'd get extra credit for coming to his event instead of Milo's.

Also yep, it is the professor of a Sociology class.

Surtur
Here we see more bullshit outrage:

Mother Outraged After Son With Down Syndrome Is Rejected by Modeling Agency

Silent Master
I like how she claims that she had no intention of showing the company in a negative light, when it's rather obvious that her intention was to shame the company into hiring her kid.

dadudemon
"I want my mentally and physically retarded child to be a model.

What's this? My mentally and physically retarded child is not viewed as a human model? This is OUTRAGEOUS!"

SJW logic.

INB4 "but, but..but! People with Down Syndrome model and act." Okay, buddy...keep telling yourself that extreme exceptions should be the rule.

Surtur
Even more hilarious, Colin Kaepernick or whatever his name is, the football player who kneels during the national anthem? Yeah, was praising Castro and even has worn Castro t-shirts in the past.

Silent Master
Even more hilarious, Colin Kaepernick or whatever his name is, the football player who kneels during the national anthem? Yeah, was praising Castro and even has worn Castro t-shirts in the past.

To be fair, he's not very intelligent.

Surtur

Surtur
Holy shit she went on some kind of spirit quest because of Trump:

Anguished by Trump, Lena Dunham Flees to Posh Arizona Resort, Asks Rocks for ‘Guidance’

Lena Dunham says she asked the canyon for some guidance. You can't make this shit up. I also kinda feel sorry for the rocks and what they had to endure.

Flyattractor
Yeah. I be the "ROCKS" she is getting guidance from are the kind you put in a pipe and SMOKE!

Lets hope she vists the Native American Side of the Canyon.......

Surtur
I just hope the rocks weren't forced to watch her strip down naked. That would be a horrifying experience. They'd have that image burned into their minds for centuries.

Flyattractor
First Mass Rock Suicide Movement as they jump off the Grand Canyon...

Surtur
It's like these people love providing free entertainment:

4Pqm8WO5oZo

Flyattractor
That black man was probably just one of those held over Slaves that never got EMANCIPATED Yo. Cause all Right Wing People are SLAVE OWNERS YO WHAT!
Dog giggity dat shinizzle.

Yo!

Surtur
Stupid feminists can't handle a film about men's rights:

vPbHOQtMj_w

Now if men were protesting a film about women's rights, people would be okay with that as well so..I guess this is indeed a fair situation. Surely nobody would whine about misogyny if that happened.

The best part: this idiot hasn't even seen the movie lol. Just some clips.

Surtur
Kunt lies and said police told her not to sue her rapist:

HA_Yr6zE8VQ

Says the guy raped her, but went back two weeks after the rape and F*CKED him again! LMAO.

That's just gold. "He raped me, but I went and banged him a second time because I'm a masochist". Ohh and she's a former hooker.

Oh feminists..I love you so.

Surtur
So what is going on in the shithole that is Sweden? First we had the feminist snow plows bullshit, but now this from a few months ago:

Swedish police banned from describing criminals anymore in case they sound racist

Damn, it's like Europe just gets shittier every single day lol.

Has Sweden become like..the Oregon/Florida of Europe?

Khazra Reborn
^"Criminals, move to Sweden! You'll probably get away with it!"

Surtur
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
^"Criminals, move to Sweden! You'll probably get away with it!"

Especially if you commit a crime on a very snowy day, the cops will be all "whaaa? We gotta plow the bike trails for the ladies!". I hope Sweden has lots of bicycle cops, because those are the things that need to be plowed before main roads and stuff. Because reasons. Won't ANYONE think of the feminist cyclists? Oh the humanity.

Feminism=winning.

Stigma
WTH.... So basically Sweden just went full retard. Or full liberal, same difference.

Surtur
Lots of people seem to be going full retard these days:

Hollywood Reacts With Disgust, Outrage Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Director's Resurfaced Rape Scene Confession

If they think *that* is bad I'm wondering where all the outrage is over how Stanley Kubrick treated Shelley Duvall while filming "The Shining" ?

cdtm
Originally posted by Stigma
WTH.... So basically Sweden just went full retard. Or full liberal, same difference.

Even The Huffington Post is getting in on the act.

Surtur
A professor says he'd turn in illegal immigrant students..and of course has to apologize for saying he'd turn in people here illegally. Reminds me of when that guy had to say sorry for daring to say "all lives matter".

UNLV Erupts After Instructor Threatens To Turn In Undocumented Immigrant Students

He wants the law enforced? Off with his head! People are acting like he said he was going to appoint himself the immigration king. He said if he suspects someone is an illegal he'd report it. Didn't say he'd be investigating anyone or any of that shit.

Flyattractor
To add the SJW is NUTS....Now this TRIGGERS the little weenies.

Do6ioqA-Dy0

cdtm
A professor says he'd turn in illegal immigrant students..and of course has to apologize for saying he'd turn in people here illegally. Reminds me of when that guy had to say sorry for daring to say "all lives matter".

UNLV Erupts After Instructor Threatens To Turn In Undocumented Immigrant Students

He wants the law enforced? Off with his head! People are acting like he said he was going to appoint himself the immigration king. He said if he suspects someone is an illegal he'd report it. Didn't say he'd be investigating anyone or any of that shit.

Wouldn't surprise me much if he really was joking, either. Sarcastic response to one of the students bypassing a sarcasm detector.

Surtur
Perhaps, but I think it's more likely he just felt he had to backtrack because people whined he said he'd report suspected illegals.

It's not like this comment was just random. It's *because* tons of imbeciles in colleges are saying they are going to try to protect illegals. This is seen as "heroism" for some reason, by liberals of course. Yet we're supposed to believe liberals are the more intelligent? Right lol. Go ask Sweden how intelligent these people are. Assuming they aren't stuck in traffic because the roads haven't been plowed yet..gotta get those all important bike paths. I'm sure they plowed a bike path right to the Swedish version of a planned parenthood building. You never know when you might need an abortion during a snowstorm.

Surtur
Attraction is a choice. If you wouldn't date a trans or a black person you are discriminating.

2X-PgHSZh6U

So damn, who knew all the gays and lesbians in the country were discriminating against heterosexual people by not being attracted to them?! I thought gays were supposed to be tolerant, but man are they intolerant. Whoops I think I found a major flaw in this SJW's logic.

dadudemon
Attraction is a choice. If you wouldn't date a trans or a black person you are discriminating.

2X-PgHSZh6U

So damn, who knew all the gays and lesbians in the country were discriminating against heterosexual people by not being attracted to them?! I thought gays were supposed to be tolerant, but man are they intolerant. Whoops I think I found a major flaw in this SJW's logic.

The person really actually admits that their point is wrong from a biological perspective so I can't really argue against the points. The point is that those attractions, which are inherently biological, can be unlearned. Good. I agree. Because I don't want to unlearn that being fat is unhealthy and a poor choice for a mate. Same for people addicted to drugs in an obviously physical way. Same for people who mutilate their bodies in "body mod community" stuff.

Other than that, if I see a person who is a beautiful woman, they are a beautiful women. It doesn't matter if they were born as a male. We are getting to the point to where we can really modify ourselves really really well so it may be an act in futility to try to figure out who was born which sex. I don't think it matters. Perhaps you should keep those secrets to yourself and let others just accept you? But some people consider that rape: not telling someone that you were born the opposite sex of what sex you are at that point...it is not consent because you were not informed of all the variable that would allow you to consent.

So I don't know. I need a smart SJW to tell me if it is rape for a transsexual to not reveal that they transitioned.

Surtur
If you look like a beautiful woman yeah okay that's cool. But most men couldn't see past the whole "she sure is pretty" thing when that woman turns out to have a dick.

That's a deal breaker. So any trans people, if you are romantically interested in a dude..make sure he knows you have a dick.

Also for all that guys talk about how it's wrong to not be attracted to trans people or blacks or fat people..I doubt he'd be interested in putting his dick in this:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/hS3HDR_HBvE/maxresdefault.jpg

Nibedicus
I think it comes down to consent not really being true consent unless it is informed and the fact that it is a known fact that, to many men, a deception like that would potentially have tremendous psychological impact.

Now, I can imagine many men who wouldn't really cry over the idea that a sober woman can take advantage of them when they were drunk and unable to consent but I can imagine many men who would consider it pretty damn close to rape if they slept with a trans person (transitioned or not) and were not informed.

It comes down to common decency. If you weren't born male/female. It might be a good idea to at least tell your romantic interest of that fact. That is, if you really cared about the person.

Surtur
This can even lead to death. A man murdered a woman he was dating because she lied about the fact she had a dick. Don't ask me how he didn't know, maybe it was casual dating without any actual sex..and it's certainly not right, but holy shit..you don't do that to someone.

SquallX
If you look like a beautiful woman yeah okay that's cool. But most men couldn't see past the whole "she sure is pretty" thing when that woman turns out to have a dick.

That's a deal breaker. So any trans people, if you are romantically interested in a dude..make sure he knows you have a dick.

Also for all that guys talk about how it's wrong to not be attracted to trans people or blacks or fat people..I doubt he'd be interested in putting his dick in this:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/hS3HDR_HBvE/maxresdefault.jpg

Good enough to eat! HMM!

Surtur
That lady could literally f*ck 12 guys at once cuz she has so many fat flaps people could nail.

But anyways, SJW's triggered over the change of the colors on a police car:

Do6ioqA-Dy0

Flyattractor
Yeah. Seems like I saw that posted somewhere else...

Originally posted by Flyattractor
To add the SJW is NUTS....Now this TRIGGERS the little weenies.

Do6ioqA-Dy0

Surtur
Madonna gets in on the hypocrisy:

Madonna says women betrayed Hilary not voting for a female president, yet talked shit about Sarah Palin

All the Trump voters missed out on getting blown by an aging whore sad

Stigma
A5hmX54prmc
Beautiful thumb up

Surtur
They are like robots who are exposed to something contradictory and they just kind of shut down. These people have blue screened.

Surtur
Get ready for some joy, here is a student who wants a trustee fired for meeting with Trump. I will never understand why people agree to go on national television without even bothering to actually do research and know what they are talking about.

But bless them for the entertainment it provides us all. True Christmas Angels.

ERsCcGmGVlE

Surtur
I truly hope college kids like that are the exception and not the rule when it comes to college kids these days.

But why do I get the sneaking suspicion that.is not the case?

Adam_PoE
I truly hope college kids like that are the exception and not the rule when it comes to college kids these days.

Perhaps you should go to college and find out.

But why do I get the sneaking suspicion that.is not the case?

Confirmation bias?

Surtur
Watching The Young Turks bomb is always hilarious:

LOVT6vaVy3U

Khazra Reborn
Get ready for some joy, here is a student who wants a trustee fired for meeting with Trump. I will never understand why people agree to go on national television without even bothering to actually do research and know what they are talking about.

But bless them for the entertainment it provides us all. True Christmas Angels.

ERsCcGmGVlE

I couldn't even get through that video, first I just wanted to slap that horrific creepstache right off that pencil necked dorks face, then I look over to the left and see the insane dumbfounded look on the interviewers face whenever the kid starts talking. It looks like he's trying to explain nuclear physics to baboon.

Surtur
Lol yep, it's almost like they want to be fodder for the internet when they decide to go on these shows.

They seriously feel their college "education" prepares them for this. It's funny to watch people who feel they are intelligent time and time again show they are not.

Hmm, that kid had the smugness and the arrogance of..could it be..? No, nah..if certain posters here had made an appearance on CNN they'd have mentioned it.

Adam_PoE
Lol yep, it's almost like they want to be fodder for the internet when they decide to go on these shows.

They seriously feel their college "education" prepares them for this. It's funny to watch people who feel they are intelligent time and time again show they are not.

Hmm, that kid had the smugness and the arrogance of..could it be..? No, nah..if certain posters here had made an appearance on CNN they'd have mentioned it.

Yeah, Cucker Carlson is such a bad ass for debating a college student half his age. It is almost like he wants to debate someone who is not qualified instead of an actual expert.

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Yeah, Cucker Carlson is such a bad ass for debating a college student half his age. It is almost like he wants to debate someone who is not qualified instead of an actual expert.

I know it's hilarious! These stupid kids keep stepping up and he keeps knocking them down.

Adam_PoE
I know it's hilarious! These stupid kids keep stepping up and he keeps knocking them down.

Hooray for knocking down Straw Men!

Surtur
Hooray for knocking down Straw Men!

Hooray indeed! That's the spirit bro, today is a happy day.

Robtard

Tucker knows his place so he picks his fights accordingly.

Surtur
I wish SJW's would start knowing their place too. It would solve a lot of problems.

I guess everyone can't be as wise as the Tuck, right?

Surtur
So he didn't get a college kid this time, but he still does seem to unfortunately just bring idiots onto his show, and boy is there a plethora of them.

lMPw1eEGXJU

Stigma
So he didn't get a college kid this time, but he still does seem to unfortunately just bring idiots onto his show, and boy is there a plethora of them.

lMPw1eEGXJU
Yeah, Tucker is great.

TBH it seems that there has been a growing number of common sense people that deal with the SJW. They are strong in the social media, but they even pop up in places like FOX. I guess times are changing indeed.

Surtur
I think people are slowly, but surely getting fed of with the politically correct SJW bullshit.

Problem is that is just going to make the SJW's turn it up a notch. I'm sure you've heard the saying that an animal is most dangerous when cornered.

Surtur

NemeBro
What kind of stupid mouth-breathing pedophile would think To Kill a Mockingbird is condoning the use of racial slurs against minorities? Stupid ****ing fat *****.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>