Which Kaiju would give Godzilla the biggest fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
And i mean movie godzilla

jaden101
Cloverfield monster tanked 80 mk-82 gpbs and a weapon which would destroy Manhattan. So while it's considerably smaller than Godzilla it could take serious damage.

cdtm
It's tough for sure, but that's still nothing compared to what Godzilla's tanked.

You'd probably have to look towards the various Sentai type shows. Gransazer bottom tier monsters were able to tank missiles and such by the dozen without a scratch, for example.

TethAdamTheRock
This is Godzilla 2014

http://i.imgur.com/gsJgDrO.jpg

Henry_Pym
Someone in japan Godzilla's bottom tier of bad guys like manda or titannus.

TethAdamTheRock
Who

Henry_Pym
The giant snake is Manda and Titannus is a big dinosaur that was beating up Godzilla jr

KuRuPT Thanosi
Probably the "king"

Henry_Pym
Which version? The classic and Jackson versions are tiny compared to Godzilla and the top version was much larger and could run circles around him.

Igniz
The only Kaiju I know that could give movie Godzilla the biggest fight was from the comic. Godzilla fought Magita who was estimated to be 600 meters. In the movie franchises hard to say until Unicron or Trypticon appears in the bayformers film.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Agree with Igniz, but I'd say, the clear presentation of his enemies, King Ghidorah was always implied to be his toughest imo

NotAllThatEvil
What about the one from pacific rim that was at ground zero of that nuke?

TethAdamTheRock
Who

ShadowFyre
No Kaiju from Pacific Rim could take any era of Godzilla. Zilla sure. Or maybe Gadzooky

Surtur
Godzilla would rape Cloverfield to the point Stockholm syndrome kicked in.

So you see Cloverfield would eventually acknowledge she/he/it deserved it.

Tattoos N Scars
The Kraken or Kronos might put up a fight.

TethAdamTheRock
Slattern was bigger in size than Godzilla. This is 2014 Godzilla without atomic breath

TethAdamTheRock
What about leatherback physical beating the crap out of him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.