Vaylin vs SoR Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tondemonai
In the new footage for KotET, we see her competing with the Outkander in a lightsaber duel. We also see some sort of Force storm/shield/thing, so that's a thing.

Sabers
Force
All-out

Battle takes place in the forests of Odessen

Ursumeles
Yeah, Revan still sweeps.

Tondemonai
Generally agree atm, I'm expecting her to be beyond him by the end of KotET

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Generally agree atm, I'm expecting her to be beyond him by the end of KotET Uh no.

None of her best feats even touch his best feats.

Jmanghan
Actually, IMO, Revan might stomp currently.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Uh no.

None of her best feats even touch his best feats.
He says that he may think EoKotET Vaylin > Revan, lol.
You can't prove otherwise.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
He says that he may think EoKotET Vaylin > Revan, lol.
You can't prove otherwise. Of course not.

She won't be though.

The only people surpassing Revan in any way, are The Outlander, at some point, and Valkorion.

Ursumeles
Vaylin seems to become >= The Outlander.

Tondemonai
She already is. I've always held her above Arcann, tbh. Not is sabers, but now with the brief new clip she might be on-par with him

Jmanghan
She already is. I've always held her above Arcann, tbh. Not is sabers, but now with the brief new clip she might be on-par with him Uh, she was always the subordinate, she held her tongue around Arcann because she couldn't take Senya, let-alone Arcann.

I still have Revan a far bit away from The Outlander.

Yes, even in sabers.

Azronger
As of this trailer, Revan stomps.

Petrus
By the end of KOTET, Vaylin will probably be either SoR Revan level or a tad more powerful, imho.

Fated Xtasy
So I assume we'll get to see a lovely thread titled:

Vaylin: Not as poweful as she seems.

By User: Ant :3

NewGuy01
She will win by the end of KOTET, but not as she is right now--not even close.

Zenwolf
Ok, but who hasn't competed with the Outlander in sabers?....I mean really.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy

laughing thumb up

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy

You can bet your bottom dollar.

NewGuy01
The Ant rule doesn't apply to characters with ****.

Tondemonai
Uh, she was always the subordinate, she held her tongue around Arcann because she couldn't take Senya, let-alone Arcann.

I still have Revan a far bit away from The Outlander.

Yes, even in sabers.

Lol, Arcann was afraid of her. Iirc she said she wasn't interested in the throne, hence why she let Arcann have it. Tbh the fact that she didn't stomp Senya outright is a great feat for Senya, not a bad one for Vaylin tbh.

Overall I agree, although sabers is close

DarthAnt66
Vaylin is capable of shattering Senya's skull - and Senya would be defenseless to stop her. She's up there.

However, I don't think she has the mastery or experience to trump Revan in battle.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Vaylin is capable of shattering Senya's skull - and Senya would be defenseless to stop her. She's up there.

However, I don't think she has the mastery or experience to trump Revan in battle.

That's about what I figure, as far as how well she'd do against Revan.

S_W_LeGenD
Vaylin definitely has the raw power to contend with Revan, possibly even overwhelm him. However, she lacks in experience.

Still, this battle is far from being one-sided for either.

darthbane77
Vaylin might potentially reach Revan's level by the end of KOTET, but I doubt it. As it stands currently, Revan wins.

Jmanghan
I honestly think Vaylin and Arcann together would an extremely tough time taking down Revan.

I also believe that Vaylin's potential isn't as good as Revan's was, nor does she have more raw power.

I believe she could give him a good fight while amped, but would still lose.

If they make her more powerful then Revan, it would just seem stupid to me.

The way it should always be in terms of the TOR Era is this:

1. Valkorion
2. Revan/Outlander (Eventually)
3. Everyone else from the TOR Era.

Straying from that just takes away the entire point of Revan for me.

He is supposed to be one of the most powerful Mortal Force users ever and now he's getting beaten by someone like Vaylin?

Granted, what we've seen from her is impressive, but none of her feat's in any category touch Revan's.

Not in force, nor in sabers.

Tondemonai
To be fair though, she is the daughter of Valkorion

Tondemonai
I definitely agree with what you're saying with that, it would be weird. Outlander is sort of Revan's heir, in a word, and Valkorion was meant to be how he is. With Vaylin, I feel like she's the Outlander's Vitiate. As HoT, his main foe was Vitiate himself. When he overcame him, and they evolved into new beings, everything changed. I see it as, in a way, Vitiate and the Great War was Mandalore and the Mandalorian Wars, then Arcann was Malak, and now Vaylin is Vitiate, but this time it'll end differently. Looking at it like that, they're just using the same template for HoTlander as they did Revan

Jmanghan
To be fair though, she is the daughter of Valkorion So is Arcann, and he wouldn't last more then 30 seconds against Revan on his own.

S_W_LeGenD
I honestly think Vaylin and Arcann together would an extremely tough time taking down Revan.

I also believe that Vaylin's potential isn't as good as Revan's was, nor does she have more raw power.

I believe she could give him a good fight while amped, but would still lose.

If they make her more powerful then Revan, it would just seem stupid to me.

The way it should always be in terms of the TOR Era is this:

1. Valkorion
2. Revan/Outlander (Eventually)
3. Everyone else from the TOR Era.

Straying from that just takes away the entire point of Revan for me.

He is supposed to be one of the most powerful Mortal Force users ever and now he's getting beaten by someone like Vaylin?

Granted, what we've seen from her is impressive, but none of her feat's in any category touch Revan's.

Not in force, nor in sabers.
Never read so much garbage in a single post in a long time.

The Outlander is being touted as the most powerful foe of Valkorion:

He evaded death by infiltrating the mind of the Outlander, his most powerful opponent. He now appears to the Outlander as an apparition, offering guidance and harsh lessons while carrying out a master plan that remains shrouded in secrecy.

From (Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne: Official Profile)

What part of this statement you did not grasp?

I am a fan of Revan and consider him Yoda-TIER but you guys are being disingenuous here.

The assumption that every TOR-era character needs to be below Yoda in strength, is asinine assumption. Let it go.

S_W_LeGenD
So is Arcann, and he wouldn't last more then 30 seconds against Revan on his own.
laughing out loud

Ursumeles
As Yoda is > Valkorion, and every other TOR character is below him, naturally all TOR characters are Sub-Yoda. smile

Tondemonai
As Yoda is > Valkorion, and every other TOR character is below him, naturally all TOR characters are Sub-Yoda. smile

Kek

Ursumeles
Kek
Yoda ~ RotS Palpatine > Valkorion smile

Petrus
Yoda isn't > Valkorion in terms of Force prowess, though. Overall combative abilities, I'll give you that.

Nephthys
So is Arcann, and he wouldn't last more then 30 seconds against Revan on his own.

He would though.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Petrus
Yoda isn't > Valkorion in terms of Force prowess, though. Overall combative abilities, I'll give you that.
Good ol' Sids is canonicaly > Valk, and Yoda his equal yes

Tondemonai
Yoda ~ RotS Palpatine > Valkorion smile

Valkorion's not a Sith smile

Ursumeles
Valkorion's not a Sith smile

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Nephthys
He would though. So you think Arcann would beat Satele Shan, Darth Marr and H.O.T as of SoR? smile

Because IIRC, Revan was beating them and more.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Never read so much garbage in a single post in a long time.

The Outlander is being touted as the most powerful foe of Valkorion:

He evaded death by infiltrating the mind of the Outlander, his most powerful opponent. He now appears to the Outlander as an apparition, offering guidance and harsh lessons while carrying out a master plan that remains shrouded in secrecy.

From (Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne: Official Profile)

What part of this statement you did not grasp?

I am a fan of Revan and consider him Yoda-TIER but you guys are being disingenuous here.

The assumption that every TOR-era character needs to be below Yoda in strength, is asinine assumption. Let it go.

Most powerful, as in, he is the biggest threat to Valkorion's rule.

Novel Revan was giving a good fight to Vitiate while Novel Vitiate was amped and Revan was neutral.

SoR Revan (arguably) increased within that time.

Jmanghan
Good ol' Sids is canonicaly > Valk, and Yoda his equal yes It says the same thing about Plagueis as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.