Spartans (300) vs Orcs (Warcraft)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
Leonidas and his warriors head off to the Hot Gates to face a new invading force. But, instead of Persians, the Orcs from Warcraft invade.

The 300 Spartans have their position in the Hot Gates, as they had in the film. The Orcs start where the Persians did, but they are free to approach the attack however they want. As we see in Warcraft, Orcs aren't just brutes. They are capable of planning/tactics. The Orcs are being led by Durotan and Blackhand.

Round 1: The Spartans face 100 Orcs.

Round 2: The Spartans face 300 Orcs.

Round 3: The Spartans face 500 Orcs, but they have the Greek support units they had in the film.

FrothByte
I think the Spartans die in Round 1. They'll make a battle out of it but will end up all dead. They get demolished in round 2.

Edit:

Majority of the orcs will be armed with warhammers and axes and the Spartan shields won't hold up against that... which means their phalanx is almost useless. They won't even have much reach advantage of their spears because the orcs are larger with long-ish weapons of their own.

TheVaultDweller
I think the Orcs take round two, but I think the Spartans might be able to take the first round. The Orcs generally wrecked the humans 1-on-1, with pretty much the only exceptions being Lothar, King Llane, and Khadgar (and he is a wizard, so he doesn't really count). But the general soldiers managed to take them out in 3s and 4s on several occasions. And the Spartans have a good defensive position, and excel at fighting as a unit. Biggest danger for them is the phalanx being compromised, and Orcs getting behind their defenses.

I have no idea about round 3 myself. There were a lot of other Greeks, but they were pretty much all fodder troops.

Edit: You make a good point about the axes and warhammers, actually. Now that I think about it, the Orcs were caving in heavy plate armor with their weapons. Still think the numbers advantage will help though. Like I said, we see that a numerical superiority does help against the Orcs.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Still say the Spartans take round 1. They were clearly portrayed as Superhuman and that will get them the victory

KingD19
Every Spartan is worth several Lothar's. So they could each take multiple Orc's by themselves.

Robtard
'Spartans, battle formation'

FrothByte
Spartans don't have armor and their mobility will be severely hampered by their phalanx formation. Then the phalanx formation won't be as much use because I doubt their shield and arms can hold up to a full warhammer hit from an orc. Phalanx only works if you're able to make an impenetrable shield wall. Orcs are too strong for that to work.

Which means they'll probably have to break formation if they want to stand a chance, which means it will be 3 spartans to every 1 orc and I don't think that will go very well for the Spartans.

Also remember that single big orc-like creature that Leonidas fought, remember how easily it waded through multiple spartans.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by KingD19
Every Spartan is worth several Lothar's. So they could each take multiple Orc's by themselves.

The Spartans are highly skilled, but I personally think that saying every one is worth several of Lothar is pushing it. Lothar was the most skilled human warrior shown onscreen, in Warcraft, and even one-shotted a Fel-amped Blackhand. And that was after he and Khadgar fought possessed Medivh and his giant golem.

KingD19
Well every Spartan is roughly Lothar or at least the King going by them being the elite of Warcraft and Spartans being the elite of Greece/Sparta.

I was saying that they are several steps above regular soldiers, and are easily as fast, if not faster than Lothar, and also similarly skilled. They can dance around Orc's and slice them up all day. And 3 Spartans to an Orc is pretty bad odds for the Orc.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
Well every Spartan is roughly Lothar or at least the King going by them being the elite of Warcraft and Spartans being the elite of Greece/Sparta.

I was saying that they are several steps above regular soldiers, and are easily as fast, if not faster than Lothar, and also similarly skilled. They can dance around Orc's and slice them up all day. And 3 Spartans to an Orc is pretty bad odds for the Orc.

Do you have any proof that they are at least equal to Lothar? I'd put maybe Leonidas in Lothar's skill level, but even Leonidas never went up against the same kind of opponents Lothar did and dispatch them as easily. The one opponent Leonidas had that was as big and strong as an orc nearly killed him. Lothar killed Blackhand in 1 shot and killed multiple other orcs personally.

jinXed by JaNx
The orcs are way too fast and powerful.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Firstly, I'd venture to say the Giant Orc Leo fought was stronger than any Orc, and decisively so. Secondly, I don't know what you mean by, they had no armor... They always wore armor, which is one thing I hated about the movie. They wanted to show their abs, not how they truly look. They always wore chest plate armor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Still say the Spartans take round 1. They were clearly portrayed as Superhuman and that will get them the victory So were the orcs dummy. Orcs were a lot stronger.

quanchi112
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
The orcs are way too fast and powerful. thumb up

quanchi112
Kt lets battlezone this. Prepare to hear an excuse from the pussy in 5, 4, 3

laughing out loud

FrothByte
Firstly, I'd venture to say the Giant Orc Leo fought was stronger than any Orc, and decisively so. Secondly, I don't know what you mean by, they had no armor... They always wore armor, which is one thing I hated about the movie. They wanted to show their abs, not how they truly look. They always wore chest plate armor.

And how exactly do you know that the Orc Leo fought was stronger than the Warcraft Orcs? The Warcraft Orcs were easily throwing around horses in armor. They were also mostly bigger than the orc that Leonidas fought. Maybe not it height but definitely in weight and muscularity. So what makes you think it was stronger?

As for chest plates... what??? The Spartans in 300 wore nothing but loincloths and capes. They had zero armor to speak of. Not even a gambeson or jerkin.

quanchi112
Originally posted by FrothByte
And how exactly do you know that the Orc Leo fought was stronger than the Warcraft Orcs? The Warcraft Orcs were easily throwing around horses in armor. They were also mostly bigger than the orc that Leonidas fought. Maybe not it height but definitely in weight and muscularity. So what makes you think it was stronger?

As for chest plates... what??? The Spartans in 300 wore nothing but loincloths and capes. They had zero armor to speak of. Not even a gambeson or jerkin. I hope you realize everything and anything Kt says isn't rooted in reality and can be easily disproven. If anyone challenges him he will throw excuses because deep down he knows he's awful and lacks the balls to be held accountable.

KuRuPT Thanosi

As for chest plates... what??? The Spartans in 300 wore nothing but loincloths and capes. They had zero armor to speak of. Not even a gambeson or jerkin.

Well it's ambiguous though. The real Spartan's wore chest plate armor and helmet, and even sometimes leg armor. That movie did an injustice to how they actually looked in battle. So I thought the premise of the thread was... There are 300, all feats from the movie count, they are in the pass to funnel them there... but I didn't think they were also required to have no chest armor (which in reality they did wear) .

The giant orc seemed stronger based on feats. He literally kicked and backhanded a guy like 30 feet in the air. To say nothing of his durability seemingly being better. In their formation, and being superhuman, IMO they get the job done in the first one.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by quanchi112
I hope you realize everything and anything Kt says isn't rooted in reality and can be easily disproven. If anyone challenges him he will throw excuses because deep down he knows he's awful and lacks the balls to be held accountable.

Actually everything I said was factual, you're just an idiot and have no clue what armor the Spartans wore.

FrothByte
Well it's ambiguous though. The real Spartan's wore chest plate armor and helmet, and even sometimes leg armor. That movie did an injustice to how they actually looked in battle. So I thought the premise of the thread was... There are 300, all feats from the movie count, they are in the pass to funnel them there... but I didn't think they were also required to have no chest armor (which in reality they did wear) .

The giant orc seemed stronger based on feats. He literally kicked and backhanded a guy like 30 feet in the air. To say nothing of his durability seemingly being better. In their formation, and being superhuman, IMO they get the job done in the first one.

Since this is the Movie forum, I assume we're only taking into account the movie version of characters, in which case none of the 300 Spartans have any armor or equpiment other than what they wore in the movie.

Also, backhanding a guy through the air is a lot less impressive than easily throwing an armored horse through the air. So what feats does that Orcling have to compare to Warcraft Orcs throwing horses around?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Please post something showing them "throwing" these horses around.

FrothByte
Please post something showing them "throwing" these horses around.

Did you not watch the movie? Here's one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1KAZcf2cNA

KuRuPT Thanosi
I saw nothing the Giant Persian dude couldn't do, and likely easier. Based on which one of those scenes are they stronger?

FrothByte
I saw nothing the Giant Persian dude couldn't do, and likely easier. Based on which one of those scenes are they stronger?

Wow. Just wow. Did you not watch the clip? At 0:32 one of the orcs picks up a war-horse with armor and throws it probably 20-30 ft away at other soldiers.

That's probably close to 2000 pounds of horseflesh and armor. Name me one feat where the Persian mutant showed the same kind of strength? And don't just say "I think he's just as strong". Post an actual feat of him doing something as impressive.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I did, the way he casually throws grown men is above what the Orcs showed. Sure, the horse feat was likely better, but if they aren't throwing humans around as far, but throw around a horse; then why would I say somebody who threw people further, would somehow not be able to throw a horse? Is that the logic I'm working under here Froth?

FrothByte
I did, the way he casually throws grown men is above what the Orcs showed. Sure, the horse feat was likely better, but if they aren't throwing humans around as far, but throw around a horse; then why would I say somebody who threw people further, would somehow not be able to throw a horse? Is that the logic I'm working under here Froth?

So basically what you're saying is that you have no proof. Got it. Feats are what matters here KT. I can get a mod ruling for you if you want.

Just because the orcs here didn't throw people around like the Persian Orc did doesn't mean they can't. They simply didn't try. The same way that Persian Orc didn't have any feats of smashing his opponents to pulp with one hit, like the orcs here did. Besides, if the persian orc threw a person away 30 ft and Blackhand in this vid threw the horse 30 ft, guess which one is more impressive?

So unless you actually have any feat for the persian orc that trumps throwing an armored horse, then the Warcraft orcs are stronger.

TheVaultDweller
Just because the orcs here didn't throw people around like the Persian Orc did doesn't mean they can't. They simply didn't try. The same way that Persian Orc didn't have any feats of smashing his opponents to pulp with one hit, like the orcs here did. Besides, if the persian orc threw a person away 30 ft and Blackhand in this vid threw the horse 30 ft, guess which one is more impressive?

Actually, there are a few instances in the film where Orcs launch people up through the air, while using upward swings/strikes. Just didn't happen that often, as most Orcs seemed to prefer downward strikes, from overheard, to crush opponents into the ground. But then, it is probably the smarter strategy. Armoured opponents might still survive flying through the air, but squash them against the ground, and it's game over.

quanchi112
So basically what you're saying is that you have no proof. Got it. Feats are what matters here KT. I can get a mod ruling for you if you want.

So unless you actually have any feat for the persian orc that trumps throwing an armored horse, then the Warcraft orcs are stronger. Kt is one of the worst debaters the Internet has ever seen. Evidence bounces off his regard brain and his cowardice will never accept a judged debate because he can't atotuvkate his points, use evidnece to support his conclusions, or even construct a well structured paragraph. He's grossly retarded.

quanchi112
Actually everything I said was factual, you're just an idiot and have no clue what armor the Spartans wore. Dude, everyone who argues with you factually tears you apart and mocks you incessantly. You run from battlezone challenges from everyone. Most recently you dipped out against Nib and bolted from me twice. You're here to be mocked and ridiculed. That's your purpose.

KuRuPT Thanosi

So unless you actually have any feat for the persian orc that trumps throwing an armored horse, then the Warcraft orcs are stronger.

Do you know what the word scaling means Froth? Surely you've been around here long enough to know what that means. It's a verifiable form of determining various level of power. That is the only way sometimes. For example, if I see an average Jedi do something I've never seen Yoda do, should I assume he can't? Of course not, that would be illogical, as the chance are he'd be able to and better, not the opposite Froth. Same thing here, The orcs WERE throwing people and smacking them, EVEN with weapons, and they didn't go as far. The Persian dude casually tossed people further. So now you're telling me, okay he did, but since he didn't do that to a horse he can't? That's illogical. It be different if the Orcs weren't show tossing people or smacking people so we had no comparison. WE DO, and the Persian guy sent them flying further. So using scaling, why would I assume he couldn't toss a horse? You do know what scaling means right?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by quanchi112
Dude, everyone who argues with you factually tears you apart and mocks you incessantly. You run from battlezone challenges from everyone. Most recently you dipped out against Nib and bolted from me twice. You're here to be mocked and ridiculed. That's your purpose.

Bwhaha... hey loser, don't be mad you've never won a BZ sport, that is your problem you're dumb not ours. I love the rage loop I get you in though. It's so easy with a pansy like you. I've LITERALLY seen you back down from BZ challenges countless times. In fact, one just happened this week, and your like that subject doesn't interest me. Yet, you want me to BZ a topic of ... Who had more Authority Tarkin or Vader LOL. That is a good topic LOL. You're an idiot, and just saying the above once again shows how dumb you are. Yeah, what a solid subject that is lol. Further, I directly challenged you with a skill comparison test between Legolas and Cap... i.e. who shows more skill in killing or disabling foes... You backed down from me like a coward. That you TRIED to bring forth a challenge of, that Bolg doesn't stand a chance in h2h against Cap and would lose quickly and early. I accepted said challenge and then you backed away. This was like a year ago. Don't be mad I clowned you over and over. Even just recently I told Nib we could do a WS vs. Ozy BZ if he'd like. In the VERY thread you say I backed down in... LOL... Idiot. You seem to forget, you're an idiot, and I have no desire to debate a moron in a BZ. Those times you backed down from me, looking back I was like, well why did I even challenge that idiot. Nib is a good guy and a good debater, you, are the complete opposite. Don't be mad I think you're pathetic for never having won a BZ in your life, you are, but I'm sure you're used to that by now. Start the rage loop girly girl so I can laugh at you some more.

FrothByte
Do you know what the word scaling means Froth? Surely you've been around here long enough to know what that means. It's a verifiable form of determining various level of power. That is the only way sometimes. For example, if I see an average Jedi do something I've never seen Yoda do, should I assume he can't? Of course not, that would be illogical, as the chance are he'd be able to and better, not the opposite Froth. Same thing here, The orcs WERE throwing people and smacking them, EVEN with weapons, and they didn't go as far. The Persian dude casually tossed people further. So now you're telling me, okay he did, but since he didn't do that to a horse he can't? That's illogical. It be different if the Orcs weren't show tossing people or smacking people so we had no comparison. WE DO, and the Persian guy sent them flying further. So using scaling, why would I assume he couldn't toss a horse? You do know what scaling means right?

I rewatched the fight of the Persian giant in 300. Seems you've been doing some blatant exaggerations. That giant only ever sent someone flying once, and he did that with a kick. And even then, he didn't launch the Spartan much further than what Blackhand did when he threw Lothar away, and that's considering that Blackhand threw Lothar away with one hand whereas that Persian giant kicked the Spartan and also considering that Lothar as in full armor. So it seems your entire argument is false. That persian giant never sent multiple people flying with casual hits.

Also in that scene, we see a spartan block that giant's sword blow with his own sword... singlehandedly. So that giant doesn't really seem that strong and he has nowhere near the same feats to indicate he can toss a horse some 20-30 ft away.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I rewatched the fight of the Persian giant in 300. Seems you've been doing some blatant exaggerations. That giant only ever sent someone flying once, and he did that with a kick. And even then, he didn't launch the Spartan much further than what Blackhand did when he threw Lothar away, and that's considering that Blackhand threw Lothar away with one hand whereas that Persian giant kicked the Spartan and also considering that Lothar as in full armor. So it seems your entire argument is false. That persian giant never sent multiple people flying with casual hits.

Also in that scene, we see a spartan block that giant's sword blow with his own sword... singlehandedly. So that giant doesn't really seem that strong and he has nowhere near the same feats to indicate he can toss a horse some 20-30 ft away.

Wut??? I'm doing blatant exaggerations? That's rich. You say you watch the fight, yet didn't see him throw anybody? So you didn't watch the fight then? He literally throw Leonidas as he was on the ground. Probably sent him a good 15-20 feet with one arm and casually. The kick was MUCH further than the backhand you're referring. The guy flew a good 30 feet or more already, and then hit a wall of bodies (HIGH up the wall I might add not almost coming down). He would've flown even further had he not, and it was still easily further. So I ask again, do you know what scaling means?

FrothByte
Wut??? I'm doing blatant exaggerations? That's rich. You say you watch the fight, yet didn't see him throw anybody? So you didn't watch the fight then? He literally throw Leonidas as he was on the ground. Probably sent him a good 15-20 feet with one arm and casually. The kick was MUCH further than the backhand you're referring. The guy flew a good 30 feet or more already, and then hit a wall of bodies (HIGH up the wall I might add not almost coming down). He would've flown even further had he not, and it was still easily further. So I ask again, do you know what scaling means?

I know what scaling means, and you're using it incorrectly. You're strawmanning it to make up for your lack of feats.

Here's the Spartan fight against the Persian giant. Tell me which timestamp you're referring to regarding those throws and backhands you're claiming:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWqQBe7QI-c

I also noticed how you conveniently ignored the fact that a Spartan was able to block that Persian Giant's blow with a single handed block of his sword.

You also have a very nasty habit of exaggerating distances when it suits you. You've exaggerated the distance Rorsch flew while at the same time downplaying the distance that Winter Soldier kicked that soldier at the jet. So pardon me if I don't respect your estimation of distances. You've proven to be completely biased and unreliable.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I know what scaling means, and you're using it incorrectly. You're strawmanning it to make up for your lack of feats.

Here's the Spartan fight against the Persian giant. Tell me which timestamp you're referring to regarding those throws and backhands you're claiming:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWqQBe7QI-c

I also noticed how you conveniently ignored the fact that a Spartan was able to block that Persian Giant's blow with a single handed block of his sword.

You also have a very nasty habit of exaggerating distances when it suits you. You've exaggerated the distance Rorsch flew while at the same time downplaying the distance that Winter Soldier kicked that soldier at the jet. So pardon me if I don't respect your estimation of distances. You've proven to be completely biased and unreliable.

I'm not using it incorrectly at all, I don't think you know how it applies. You throw around words like strawmanning in the hopes that you'll different attention away from the scaling. The fight is clear Froth, I don't need to hold your hand through this like I do other times when you're completely clueless. If you want to start making personal digs, we can certainly go that route as well. The simply reality is this, and it's there for all to see. We are talking about comparing how far they either tossed humans or hit humans. I was very clear on this point. I even referenced the Orcs were using weapons to hit people and they still didn't go as far. There is no disputing this. So what I'm asking you is, if the giant Persian dude was shown hitting somebody further than an Orc was shown doing.... Why would I assume The Giant couldn't throw a horse the same way or further than the Orc showed. That is my question to you Froth.. why would I assume that?

FrothByte
I'm not using it incorrectly at all, I don't think you know how it applies. You throw around words like strawmanning in the hopes that you'll different attention away from the scaling. The fight is clear Froth, I don't need to hold your hand through this like I do other times when you're completely clueless. If you want to start making personal digs, we can certainly go that route as well. The simply reality is this, and it's there for all to see. We are talking about comparing how far they either tossed humans or hit humans. I was very clear on this point. I even referenced the Orcs were using weapons to hit people and they still didn't go as far. There is no disputing this. So what I'm asking you is, if the giant Persian dude was shown hitting somebody further than an Orc was shown doing.... Why would I assume The Giant couldn't throw a horse the same way or further than the Orc showed. That is my question to you Froth.. why would I assume that?

I already did your research for you and posted the clip. All you need to do now is tell me the timestamp of the feat you're referring to. You claim that the persian Orc can throw people further. Fine, either back it up with feats or it never happened.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I already did your research for you and posted the clip. All you need to do now is tell me the timestamp of the feat you're referring to. You claim that the persian Orc can throw people further. Fine, either back it up with feats or it never happened.

I said STRIKE OR THROW. I even reference the Orcs USING WEAPONS and them still not going as far. What is unclear about this. Either you don't know how to scale or you're being blatantly disingenuous. Which is it? Likely both. You're clearly being disingenuous, because you SAID at no time did the Giant throw anybody, and you said you JUST watched the clip. Blatantly false. He THREW the damn main character of the movie, yet you saw no throw.... I see, and you JUST watched the clip. Odd

Robtard
Kurupt, why can't you "atotuvkate" your points!? You big dummy!

Anyhow, you're not representing the WC Orcs fairly, imo. They're far above the Spartans in strength, ridiculously so. The Spartans might win the first round if they're able to kill enough Orcs with thrown spears before the horde crashes into their phalanx, but they're suffering heavy casualties for that win.

Round 2 and 3, I think we all agree the Orcs take this one.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Robtard

Anyhow, you're not representing the WC Orcs fairly, imo. They're far above the Spartans in strength, ridiculously so. The Spartans might win the first round if they're able to kill enough Orcs with thrown spears before the horde crashes into their phalanx, but they're suffering heavy casualties for that win.

LOL Big Rob, do you see the rage loop I got Quan in LMAO. It's too easy with Quanshoes.

Agreed man, I do think they lose in rounds 2 and 3 and we've stated. I think they win round one though. We were only discussing if The Orcs were stronger than the Giant Persian. Froth is saying certainly so, and I strongly disagree with that notion. Besides that point, I think we are all mostly in agreement... Hopefully that was "atotuvkate" well enough

FrothByte
I said STRIKE OR THROW. I even reference the Orcs USING WEAPONS and them still not going as far. What is unclear about this. Either you don't know how to scale or you're being blatantly disingenuous. Which is it? Likely both. You're clearly being disingenuous, because you SAID at no time did the Giant throw anybody, and you said you JUST watched the clip. Blatantly false. He THREW the damn main character of the movie, yet you saw no throw.... I see, and you JUST watched the clip. Odd

The only time I saw that giant "throw" Leonidas was when he tossed him something like 5-10 ft away. Surely that can't be what you were referring to since you kept saying how he was easily throwing people vastly further than the Warcraft orcs. So I'm still waiting for your evidence. Why don't you do what any proper debater does and actually post proof and feats.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Robtard

So here's a question: Whom would you consider stronger between the Warcraft orcs and the big Persian "giant" that Leonidas fought?

KuRuPT Thanosi
I said throwing people or striking people!! It was both and I clearly said both. So again, and I want you to explain this logic to me. So Persian can smack people further without a weapon, but he can't toss a horse that other people were shown doing who didn't strike as far? Explain that logic to me.

FrothByte
I said throwing people or striking people!! It was both and I clearly said both. So again, and I want you to explain this logic to me. So Persian can smack people further without a weapon, but he can't toss a horse that other people were shown doing who didn't strike as far? Explain that logic to me.

Unless you can come up with a clip that proves otherwise, that persian never "smacked" people and sent them flying. He tossed Leonidas once a few feet away, not even as far as Blackhand tossed Lothar one-handed (and this considering Lothar was in full armor). Then that Persian kicked another Spartan but only about as far as Blackhand was able to throw a horse. Kicking a man X amount of distance is not quite as impressive as tossing a horse at roughly the same distance.

So unless you come up with solid evidence of this persian actually "smacking" people further away than Warcraft orcs do, then you're basing your entire argument on made up stuff.

Robtard
So here's a question: Whom would you consider stronger between the Warcraft orcs and the big Persian "giant" that Leonidas fought?

Unless I'm misremembering 300, the Immortal giant has some degree of superhuman strength as he was stronger than Leonidas who in turn was some degree above a normal human.

But I don't recall the giant ever doing a feat of strength that comes close to picking up and tossing an armoured (it was armoured?) warhorse like one would toss a bag of flour. You're looking at around 1,500-2,200lbs, depending on the breed and gear.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Unless you can come up with a clip that proves otherwise, that persian never "smacked" people and sent them flying. He tossed Leonidas once a few feet away, not even as far as Blackhand tossed Lothar one-handed (and this considering Lothar was in full armor). Then that Persian kicked another Spartan but only about as far as Blackhand was able to throw a horse. Kicking a man X amount of distance is not quite as impressive as tossing a horse at roughly the same distance.

So unless you come up with solid evidence of this persian actually "smacking" people further away than Warcraft orcs do, then you're basing your entire argument on made up stuff.

Ummm Okay, I don't even know what to say to that. The kick was clearly and decisively further in both distance and elevation. Elevation wasn't even close. To even think those were comparable is funny to me. We can proceed no further.

FrothByte
Ummm Okay, I don't even know what to say to that. The kick was clearly and decisively further in both distance and elevation. Elevation wasn't even close. To even think those were comparable is funny to me. We can proceed no further.

Are you saying launching a human with a kick is more impressive than lifting a horse over your head and tossing it?

quanchi112
Are you saying launching a human with a kick is more impressive than lifting a horse over your head and tossing it? Please tell me you understand that Kt is a mongoloid and he has no idea what the **** he's even saying half the time. Challenge him to a battlezone and watch him back down.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Are you saying launching a human with a kick is more impressive than lifting a horse over your head and tossing it?

Frothmode eh? I said nothing of the sort. Holy crap. We are discussing which went further because you said they were nearly the same in distance. To which I've clearly disagreed with.

Igniz
Orcs wins

FrothByte
Frothmode eh? I said nothing of the sort. Holy crap. We are discussing which went further because you said they were nearly the same in distance. To which I've clearly disagreed with.

No, you said the Persian Orc had numerous feats of "smacking" Spartans further than the Orcs in Warcraft did. We have just proven that there are no such feats. The persian had 1 feat where he tossed Leonidas a few feet away which is roughly the same distance Blackhand tossed Lothar away... except that Lothar was in full armor whereas Leonidas was not.

The persian had one good feat where he kicked a man a good distance, but since the Warcraft orcs have no feat of kicking someone into the air then you can't really use your so called "scaling" anymore. Blackhand does have a feat of throwing a horse a good distance which overwhelmingly trumps the Persian's kick feat.

In the end, you have no proof to backup your claim that the Persian is stronger than the Warcraft orcs.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Igniz
Orcs wins No shit but you have the cowardly retard Kt spouting nonsense. He continues to make himself look like a fool. I bet he has a really self esteem.

John Murdoch
The Orcs were much larger and stronger and quite a bit faster than the opposing human forces in Warcraft.

All the Spartans come back on their shields, not with them, and I'd say that's the case for all three rounds. Some spear tosses and well-placed spear thrusts might get them a victory with heavy losses in round 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.