Jackie Chun vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No kameha. Show is usable here.

Zack M
Jackie Chan wins.

riv6672
Who is Jackie Chun?

zopzop
Originally posted by riv6672
Who is Jackie Chun?
Jackie Chan and Chun Li's illegitimate daughter. They met (and fell in love) in Hong Kong while investigating a drug warehouse with ties to M. Bison. Chun kept her pregnancy secret from Jackie. A few months later, after she'd given birth, Chun Li was captured by M. Bison and he used her to lure Jackie Chan into a trap. Long story short, they both wind up dying, Guile finds the baby and trains it in martial arts (so that when she gets older she can avenge her parents death at Bison's hands).

The story is considered non canon though and Jackie Chun is still a child with ZERO feats or fights to her name.

As to the thread, I'm leaning toward Spiderman.

riv6672
If that origin story isnt true...it should be!!!! eek!

ghostman
jackie chun from dragon ball z? dude come on wtf carver.

Kazenji
Jackie Chun is from Dragon Ball, An identity Roshi went under as for one of the fighting tournaments.

Genii96
So
Master roshi vs spiderman?
Lol

cdtm
This is as good a time as any to point out two things:

1. Carver routinely calls people "trolls" for thinking DBZ < anybody in other forums. In light of that, he puts a speedster moon buster against Spidey? Hypocrite much? Or simply deluded?

2. Look at the Beerus vs Galactus fight in Foreign Cinema, for the lulz.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by zopzop
Jackie Chan and Chun Li's illegitimate daughter. They met (and fell in love) in Hong Kong while investigating a drug warehouse with ties to M. Bison. Chun kept her pregnancy secret from Jackie. A few months later, after she'd given birth, Chun Li was captured by M. Bison and he used her to lure Jackie Chan into a trap. Long story short, they both wind up dying, Guile finds the baby and trains it in martial arts (so that when she gets older she can avenge her parents death at Bison's hands).

The story is considered non canon though and Jackie Chun is still a child with ZERO feats or fights to her name.

As to the thread, I'm leaning toward Spiderman.

This was a wild ride from start to finish

RealityWarper
Jackie Chun obviously wins this.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by cdtm

1. Carver routinely calls people "trolls" for thinking DBZ < anybody in other forums. In light of that, he puts a speedster moon buster against Spidey? Hypocrite much? Or simply deluded?

I don't understand what you get at antagonizing Carver...

By the way considering Beerus' power it isn't insane to think that he can beat Galactus.

If we are talking about Lifegiver Galactus that's another story.

Dareangel
spidy can take out many foes if he actually goes all out and starts to rip out eyes.

Sin I AM

Beerus is what? Skyfather level? I cant keep up with DBZ and their ott power levels.

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Beerus is what? Skyfather level? I cant keep up with DBZ and their ott power levels.

His punches almost destroyed a Universe and dimensions surrounding it, that's just his punches. His blasts are just as powerful. He kick planets to dust and destroys suns just by sneezing.

He erased someone from ALL time lines just by saying "destroy". He flew across the universe in 2 minutes and tanked punches from beings that can clean a universe. Skyfather tier is laughable to a character like Beerus imo.

carver9
Forgot to add that Beerus wasn't at full power when he accomplished these showings.

cdtm
Originally posted by RealityWarper
I don't understand what you get at antagonizing Carver...

I can explain that:

Originally posted by RealityWarper
Jackie Chun obviously wins this.

That right there. All the times Carv uses the T word for having a different opinion, and than he goes and makes a stomp on purpose.

SSJGGogeta
I can explain that:

That right there. All the times Carv uses the T word for having a different opinion, and than he goes and makes a stomp on purpose.

You're a much bigger troll than Carver.

I've literally seen you argue that Naruto would beat Galactus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.