Vaylin vs. DoE Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Who wins

*Force only

UCanShootMyNova
Vaylin.

Tondemonai
Vaylin curbs

Ursumeles
If it's KoftFE Vaylin, Bane wins smile smile smile

Tondemonai
Nah

Ursumeles
Yes smile
She is easily more powerful, but Bane is more masterful.

darthbane77
Bane in a good fight.

Tondemonai
She won't treat him like Senya and make it personal. She'll just ragdoll him from the starrt

SunRazer
Vaylin ragdolling Bane? erm

Tondemonai
Not unrealistic tbh

SunRazer
Bane has a better chance of taking her in Force than she does of ragdolling him.

Tondemonai
The notion that she could've completely overwhelmed Senya's Force defenses at any given moment effortlessly and "crush her skull in an instant, and she'd be powerless to stop her." Also keep in mind that Senya ragdolled (pre-prime) Outkander, though it can easily be argued he was unprepared, it's still hella impressive.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Tondemonai
The notion that she could've completely overwhelmed Senya's Force defenses at any given moment effortlessly and "crush her skull in an instant, and she'd be powerless to stop her." Also keep in mind that Senya ragdolled (pre-prime) Outkander, though it can easily be argued he was unprepared, it's still hella impressive.
Proof?

SunRazer
It's the one where she took the Outlander by surprise. It's not "hella impressive".

UCanShootMyNova
If she ragdolled him for a decent length of time then I'd say it is.

Tondemonai
She straight up flung him 100 meters. Albeit he was focused on Vaylin, it's still impressive

Ursumeles
Video?

Tondemonai
http://youtu.be/5Ji46BWIJfk 1:36

Tondemonai
Ngl I nearly fell out of my chair laughing firs time I saw that

Ursumeles

Tondemonai
He was prepared to fight her, I see no reason why he wouldn't have a Force barrier protecting him from all sides, not just from directly in front of him. It's illogical to assume so

Ursumeles
It is indeed impressive, but not enough for Vaylin > Bane.
And she is definietly not ragdolling him.

Tondemonai
That's basically her best feat against a Force-user. I definiteky agree she's not DoE Bane level, but I'd argue pre-Orbalisk Bane would struggle

Tondemonai
If not lose outright

Ursumeles
Yeah, I could see her being a challenge to PoD Bane, lmao.
Imo, DoE Bane >= Vaylin > RoT Bane >> Lehon Bane > PoD Bane ~ Senya.

Tondemonai
IMO scaling from this really makes me believe that Vaylin would ragdoll him. Definitely not with the ease she did Senya, but still

Ursumeles

Tondemonai
I was more saying RoT Bane before getting the Orbalisks. I guess that's not really quite what I saying either, more so just generally close to but not on-par with Orbalisk Bane

Tondemonai
Also, I don't see how you have Vaylin below DoE Bane

Ursumeles
I was more saying RoT Bane before getting the Orbalisks. I guess that's not really quite what I saying either, more so just generally close to but not on-par with Orbalisk Bane
He gets the Orbaliks in RoT, yeah, but in 1000BBY. PoD takes place at 1000BBY as well. The rest of RoT takes place in 990BBY.

I have Bane > Vaylin in mastery, >= KoftFE Vaylin in combat, but << herin raw power.

Beniboybling
She straight up flung him 100 meters. Albeit he was focused on Vaylin, it's still impressive Whereas Senya got KO'ed by Heskal, lol.

MythLord
Vaylin dies.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Whereas Senya got KO'ed by Heskal, lol.
....Vaylin > Outlander >> Heskal >>> Senya > Vaylin....

S_W_LeGenD
Vaylin comfortably.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.