Nyax MVP Force User confirmed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
....well, at least when amped as of New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines II: Rebels Stand

Power flowed through Nyax, such power as no being alive had ever felt. He could reach down into this world, reach through the false crust beneath him, through the natural stone crust beneath that, all the way to where stone turned to sluggish fluid and through to where superheated metals ran like river water. He could crack this world in two, could force the meaningless worker-things to convey him to another, and crack that one, too.

What do you think? Is it may as of his PoV?

Deronn_solo
lal.

Ursumeles
I guess you think that it is of his PoV?

cs_zoltan
Sure, and Kenobi > Sidious.

NJO accolades worth as much as the crap I just flushed down the toilet.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Sure, and Kenobi > Sidious.

NJO accolades worth as much as the crap I just flushed down the toilet.
So...stilll better than TOR's hype?

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Ursumeles
I guess you think that it is of his PoV?
Obviously. Kyp had a quote similar that stated he was > Luke.

Ursumeles
I actually would believe it, wouldn't it be for "ripping Courusant in two", lmao.

MythLord
Kyp's quote was his perspective, tho. Nyax doesn't have a perspective... he just wishes to eat a Force nexus and kill those who stand in his way.

DarthAnt66
no being alive
Not all throughout history.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Obvious clickbait title big grin

The Ellimist
So...stilll better than TOR's hype?

lmao

Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Obviously. Kyp had a quote similar that stated he was > Luke.

I mean, he did move the black hole with greater ease...

But Luke basically never goes all-out.

"had ever felt" = throughout history. thumb up

Ursumeles
Originally posted by The Ellimist
lmao

It's tru, tho.

"No being alive had ever felt"

The Ellimist
It's tru, tho.

"No being alive had ever felt"

Ah, you're right.

Ursumeles
Well, he's still > Palpatine who, in turn, is > Valkorion, who is > all non-entities before him, IIRC.

MythLord
Luke felt Sheev's power smile smile smile

Also, Luke was apparently tired from a long battle before moving the Dovin Basal(keep in mind, the book downplays Luke's stamina and overrates Luke's age a lot) so I'd assume he'd pull it with greater ease than Durron on neutral ground. Also this:

"Although he is the most powerful Jedi in the galaxy after the Yuuzhan Vong invasion, the battles with the Yuuzhan Vong humble him."

-- Jedi Academy Training Manual

"If Jacen Solo, a very powerful Jedi, were transformed by what we taught him, and did all that he did, what might Luke Skywalker, the most famous, most powerful, and most experienced living Jedi, do if he were similarly affected?"

-- Fate of the Jedi: Outcast

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by The Ellimist
laughing out loud

Can you even read?

Pathetic.

Fated Xtasy
laughing out loud

Can you even read?

Pathetic.

Am i too assume by this response that you're losing in your debate against Ellimist?

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Am i too assume by this response that you're losing in your debate against Ellimist?
Ell didn't even responded yet.
Or u r irony.

DarthAnt66
Lmfao, Ellimist hasn't even responded to me yet.

You should actually read it.

ChaosTheory123

Pretty sure it has more to do with the fact Ellimist was ignoring the "such power as no being alive" part of the quote

That said, living beings do include Luke Skywalker

Which is the angle Wolf seems to be attacking from, and frankly much better thought out *shrugs*

That is, of course, assuming the quote is omniscient 3rd person or from Luke's perspective

Well, no, just Luke Skywalker thinking back on it given Abeloth is clearly still alive and kicking

Meaning the narrator lacks omniscience and the quote becomes garbage :hmm

EDIT - Right

Katarn would have also felt the power of the Valley of the Jedi

Unless you're going to assert Nyax can cause Supernova, when the quote itself limits him to some level far beneath even world razing?

Again, the quote is garbage

And that's once more from the 3rd person omniscient perspective

The Ellimist
Ant, sweetie, I am to you as you are to Legend. Nonetheless, you are correct in saying that the quote doesn't explicitly refer to all beings throughout history - but it does refer to Luke, so by transitive property it kinda does.

GM Yoda
"Power flowed through Nyax, such power as no being alive had ever felt"-I don't think this part is from his own point of view.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.