Odin vs Old King Thor vs Galactus vs Rune King Thor vs Surtur vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

t0sh
Odin has the Destroyer Armor and the Odin Sword, he has also channeled all of Asgard's power into the Armor.

Old King Thor has the Odin Force and the Necro Sword

Galactus has fed on four planets.

Rune King Thor has the Runes and the Odin Force

Surtur has the Twilight Sword

Thanos comes blood lusted.

Sin I AM
Thanos gets wrecked that's all that matters

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Thanos gets wrecked that's all that matters

He'll probably die from the feedback of all the others blasts.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
He'll probably die from the feedback of all the others blasts.

👍. Everyone here is more or less equals except galan ( whose above everyone) and thanos (whose below).

celeyhyga17
Money's on OKT w/Necrosword

Insane Titan
He'll probably die from the feedback of all the others blasts. lmao, you can't be serious

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Insane Titan
lmao, you can't be serious

Perhaps not instantly but he's got no chance in this battle. Heck just a stab from the Necrosword will severely damage him.

The backlash of blasts from behemoths like Galactus, Odin and Rune King Thor would badly affect him.

DarkSaint85
Yeah, but he lusts for blood.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah, but he lusts for blood.

Yeah true.

If Thanos has "seen rage" he will be unstoppable.

Sin I AM
lmao, you can't be serious

You laugh as though Thanos registers to anyone

krisblaze
Galactus ****s them up hard?

zopzop
Originally posted by krisblaze
Galactus ****s them up hard?
Without question. He stomps hard here.

Insane Titan
Perhaps not instantly but he's got no chance in this battle. Heck just a stab from the Necrosword will severely damage him.

The backlash of blasts from behemoths like Galactus, Odin and Rune King Thor would badly affect him. never said anything about a chance from this battle.

That's if the necrosword gets through his shielding.

You said he stands no chance from backlash of the energy etc. You do know what Thanos has tanked energy wise.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Sin I AM
You laugh as though Thanos registers to anyone He registered to Galactus when he blasted him through his ship.

One_Angry_Scot
never said anything about a chance from this battle.

That's if the necrosword gets through his shielding.

You said he stands no chance from backlash of the energy etc. You do know what Thanos has tanked energy wise.

I know, I never implied you did.

It will. Thanos is defending against everyone on the arena as is everyone else. The Necrosword is a beastly weapon. One shot and Thanos will be almost down for the count.

Yes because look at the characters that are here.

Odin, Galactus (fed), Old King Thor w/ Necrosword, Rune King Thor and Surtur.

You really think he's going to last long. And yes I do know about his energy tanking feats. I'm not trying to be harsh on Thanos but he is just out of his league. I think nowadays Thanos vs Odin would be more of an even matchup as Thanos has grown in power a lot. But in this matchup it's pointless.

Tar-Antado
Galactus (too powerful) and Thanos (too weak) don't belong here.

carver9
Thanos dies from the backlash of power from the others. Giving this to Odin.

Sin I AM
He registered to Galactus when he blasted him through his ship.

Not sure if serious.

Insane Titan
I know, I never implied you did.

It will. Thanos is defending against everyone on the arena as is everyone else. The Necrosword is a beastly weapon. One shot and Thanos will be almost down for the count.

Yes because look at the characters that are here.

Odin, Galactus (fed), Old King Thor w/ Necrosword, Rune King Thor and Surtur.

You really think he's going to last long. And yes I do know about his energy tanking feats. I'm not trying to be harsh on Thanos but he is just out of his league. I think nowadays Thanos vs Odin would be more of an even matchup as Thanos has grown in power a lot. But in this matchup it's pointless.

Thanos took a shot from magus empowered by 5 infinity gems and wasnt down for the count.

He would be on the defence in this match up, but fighting smart he can last longer what most thinke ie getting one shotted.

t0sh
Galactus fed on one planet and it took all of his energy reserves to break through Thanos' shields, causing Galactus to starve once more. However, Galactus is fed on four planets here, he shouldn't last long at all.

Old King Thor was already stronger than Odin without the Necro Sword and received a huge boost in power because of it. He should definitely be giving Galan a run for his money.

Odin isn't as powerful as the others but with the Destroyer Armor, the Odin Sword and all of the power of Asgard, makes him insurmountably more powerful than he ordinarily is.

Rune King Thor was implied to be twice as powerful as Odin but capable of so much more. Whether he's greater than Old King Thor or not is sheer speculation.

It's difficult to determine who would win.

ShadowFyre
RKT has actual omniscience, and has best chance of beating everybody but Galan. OKT is the only one here that can put Galan down.

Galactus can hurt everybody and quickly. Unless they team up. But he is obvious MVP.

Thanos shouldn't be here.

Galactus 6/10, RKT 2/10, OKT 2/10. I believe that to be a pretty fair assessment

Who has Surtout ever even fought besides Odin?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by t0sh
Galactus fed on one planet and it took all of his energy reserves to break through Thanos' shields, causing Galactus to starve once more. However, Galactus is fed on four planets here, he shouldn't last long at all.

Old King Thor was already stronger than Odin without the Necro Sword and received a huge boost in power because of it. He should definitely be giving Galan a run for his money.

Odin isn't as powerful as the others but with the Destroyer Armor, the Odin Sword and all of the power of Asgard, makes him insurmountably more powerful than he ordinarily is.

Rune King Thor was implied to be twice as powerful as Odin but capable of so much more. Whether he's greater than Old King Thor or not is sheer speculation.

It's difficult to determine who would win. if you believe all that why put Thanos in this match up? Are you thick or make it to spite a character on purpose?

t0sh
Surtur is commonly recognized as being more powerful than Odin, who has previously caused Galactus some serious distress. Furthermore, Surtur is wielding the Twilight Sword, which caused the destruction of an entire Galaxy upon its creation.

DarkSaint85
What does that have to do with Thanos, lol.

t0sh
Thanos should be strong enough to defend himself via force-fields until everybody fights for an exhausting amount of time and he goes in and finishes whoever is left.

DarkSaint85
But Surtur has a sword which caused the destruction of an entire Galaxy upon its creation!!!

Insane Titan
Thanos should be strong enough to defend himself via force-fields until everybody fights for an exhausting amount of time and he goes in and finishes whoever is left. but you just said with Galactus having fed on 4 planets Thanos shields won't last long. So which is it?

t0sh
Surtur still has to contend with other beings who rival him in power, while Galactus will have to contend with the likes of Odin or these augmented versions of Thor.

Thanos could charge up his shields and wait, until everybody is too weak.

One_Angry_Scot
Surtur still has to contend with other beings who rival him in power, while Galactus will have to contend with the likes of Odin or these augmented versions of Thor.

Thanos could charge up his shields and wait, until everybody is too weak.

But you said that Galactus fed on one planet exhausted his shield albeit exhausting himself. But instead he's fed on 4 planets plus other people possibly attacking him.

Doesn't make it easier for Thanos with the way you have put it.

t0sh
Galactus can't possibly defeat everybody here before he uses up all his reserves.

One_Angry_Scot
Galactus can't possibly defeat everybody here before he uses up all his reserves.

Not saying him specifically, but you still didn't answer my main point. Thanos could be taking blasts from Galactus and Rune King Thor. He's not going to be able to sit down and have a cup of tea while everyone else is fighting.

t0sh
IMO, Rune King Thor would attack Galactus first since he's omniscient and would view him as the strongest opponent (possibly), and Old King Thor would probably attack Galactus as well since he would still be pissed off from their previous encounter. Then the two Thor's would engage each other in open combat.

Surtur would likely attack Odin since he always does.

Leaving Thanos and his shields. =D

DarkSaint85
But if RKT is omniscient (meaning he knows everything), then he would know that doing so would eventually lead to Thanos mopping everything up.

So he would target Thanos first.

Odin would remember their last fight, see his son fighting Thanos, and join in.

Old King Thor, with the memories of Thor and their previous battles with Thanos, would also want to clear Thanos, the most cunning combatant, first.

Galactus would remember the humiliation of Annihilation, and would attack Thanos.

Surtur
Me.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
But if RKT is omniscient (meaning he knows everything), then he would know that doing so would eventually lead to Thanos mopping everything up.

So he would target Thanos first.

Odin would remember their last fight, see his son fighting Thanos, and join in.

Old King Thor, with the memories of Thor and their previous battles with Thanos, would also want to clear Thanos, the most cunning combatant, first.

Galactus would remember the humiliation of Annihilation, and would attack Thanos.

What if Thanos had seen rage?

t0sh
Rune King Thor would recognize that Odin would assist him regardless of whether or not there is another incarnation of Thor present, and considering that Rune King Thor was what Odin intended to happen to Thor all along, implies that Odin would side with the younger version. Therefore, these two would single handily destroy Surtur.

Galactus and Old King Thor would engage each in combat once more, but this time, it could possibly go either way. Whoever wins would have to contend with the duo of Odin and Rune King Thor, so they would get defeated.

Thanos runs and hides somewhere while Thor destroys his father and pulls his head off, forcing him to watch the defeat of the evil Tyrant.

Surtur
Thanos runs and hides somewhere

Thanos won't have a chance to flee. He'll be killed as a side effect of the energies released by all these cosmic level beings.

t0sh
If Galactus is focusing his attacks on the others while the others are simultaneously focusing their attacks on each other, Thanos will only have to absorb but a portion of the energy that would be released from everybody fighting each other. He should be capable of at least surviving that, in the same manner that those female warriors survived when Galactus and Thor blasted each other with Power Cosmic and the Odinforce.

Surtur
When people like Odin and Surtur go all out they also destroy galaxies as a side effect.

t0sh
Thanos can't survive that?

Surtur
You have multiple beings that destroy galaxies if they go all out, and it's not even intentional on their parts. Thanos is very durable, but not that durable.

t0sh
Adam with the Soul Gem was afraid of going into Thanos' mind.

Moondragon wasn't even able to do that.

Martian penetrate Spectre, and Thanos almost defeated Galactus in astral plane.

Thanos took punches from Drax and WM PG Thor, he also survived in a black hole.

Odin wasn't able to down Thanos in one attack during their battle against each other.

Besting Thanos's force fields caused Galactus to get hungry immediately.

Genii96
Galactus dismissed thanos in tp. Neither did facing thanos exhaust all of his reserves.

Thanos is fodder here
Galactus in four planets stomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.