Odin vs Thanos, The Silver Surfer & Classic Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

t0sh
Thanos is blood lusted.
The Silver Surfer is blood lusted.
Classic Thor is blood lusted, he is in Warrior's Madness and has the Power Gem.

Odin is pissed off.

-Odin cannot drain Thor.
-Anything else goes.

apex_pretador
Thor has the PG? Odin one-shots surfer and then Thor and Thanos send him to permanent death.

t0sh
So you think Thanos can defeat Odin?

ShadowFyre
Odin should still win.

apex_pretador
Originally posted by t0sh
So you think Thanos can defeat Odin? Actually I do, but here Thor with PG and Thanos at the same side definitely win

abhilegend
laughing out loud

quanchi112
Thanos solos.

the Darkone
Odin all day

Genii96
Odin.

TheLordofMurder
Odin one shots Surfer (which has already happened on panel)...

Odin imprisons Thor with even greater ease than Thanos did (Odin is clearly superior to Thanos based on Warlock and the Infinity Watch #25)...

Then Odin wrecks Thanos all over again as Odin was able to put Thanos down before without coming close to unleashing the Full Odin Force on Thanos...

Against Thanos, Odin did not:

1) Amp up off of the Realm of Asgard (which Odin did against Seth in Thor 400)...

2) Amp up off of the souls of the entire Asgardian Race (which Odin demonstrated he could do during Thor 300)...

3) Use his most powerful weapon against Thanos (Gungnir is NOT Odins most powerful weapon; the Spectre of Power is as is revealed during The Surtur Saga)...

4) Call on the Asgardian Destroyer...

Add it all up and Odin could have took things to a level that was far beyond what Thanos could tolerate...

And just to head off the ignorant at the pass, the power within Asgard itself and the spiritual power of the Asgardian Race are all aspects of the Full Odin Force; its more than just the power thats within his body at any given moment...

Anyway, here in a forum fight, Odin will fight to his full potential against Thanos and not hold back as he did in Warlock and the Infinity Watch #25...

Odin crushes this team 10/10...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos solos.

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by the Darkone
Odin all day

thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
laughing out loud Thanos solos.

TheLordofMurder

Odin imprisons Thor with even greater ease than Thanos did (Odin is clearly superior to Thanos based on Warlock and the Infinity Watch #25)...

Then Odin wrecks Thanos all over again as Odin was able to put Thanos down before without coming close to unleashing the Full Odin Force on Thanos...

1) Amp up off of the Realm of Asgard (which Odin did against Seth in Thor 400)...

2) Amp up off of the souls of the entire Asgardian Race (which Odin demonstrated he could do during Thor 300)...

3) Use his most powerful weapon against Thanos (Gungnir is NOT Odins most powerful weapon; the Spectre of Power is as is revealed during The Surtur Saga)...

Add it all up and Odin could have took things to a level that was far beyond what Thanos could tolerate...

And just to head off the ignorant at the pass, the power within Asgard itself and the spiritual power of the Asgardian Race are all aspects of the Full Odin Force; its more than just the power thats within his body at any given moment...

Anyway, here in a forum fight, Odin will fight to his full potential against Thanos and not hold back as he did in Warlock and the Infinity Watch #25...

thumb up

zopzop

True, but if Thanos gets his hands on the Power Gem.................. all bets are off.

quanchi112
Thanos solos. Read some Thanos comics, LoM.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
True, but if Thanos gets his hands on the Power Gem.................. all bets are off.

But if Odin imprsions Thor similar to how Thanos did it, then the Power Gem is locked up with Thor and out of Thanos's reach...

TheLordofMurder
Read some Thanos comics, LoM.

I've read plenty...

Many years ago, I fondly remember this happening:

smile

quanchi112
I've read plenty...

Many years ago, I fondly remember this happening:

smile Quit spamming with the same cropped images. It's annoying and you are just embarrassing yourself. It also doesn't pertain to the thread so please show some class and actual debating proses for a change. You're a broken record at this point.

TheLordofMurder
Quit spamming with the same cropped images. It's annoying and you are just embarrassing yourself. It also doesn't pertain to the thread so please show some class and actual debating proses for a change. You're a broken record at this point.

I posted a scan that pertains to this thread...

If you dont like it, check yourself into a psych hospital asap and beg for sleep meds...

You claim Thanos solo's...

I claim Odin wins based on feats and how one sided his fight with Thanos went the 1st time despite the fact that Odin could have brought far more power into the fray had he wanted to...

Btw, here's a reminder of what Odin did to Thanos the 1st time...

smile

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

quanchi112

If you dont like it, check yourself into a psych hospital asap and beg for sleep meds...

I claim Odin wins based on feats and how one sided his fight with Thanos went the 1st time despite the fact that Odin could have brought far more power into the fray had he wanted to...

smile A fight decades ago in which Thanos doesn't have the power gem isn't relevant to the thread. Thanos didn't teen lose then making it more embarrassing for you to do so.

Speculation and moot point since Thanos has the power gem.

Your immaturity and lack of intelligence are well known around these parts. Thanos solos.

TheLordofMurder
A fight decades ago in which Thanos doesn't have the power gem isn't relevant to the thread. Thanos didn't teen lose then making it more embarrassing for you to do so.

Speculation and moot point since Thanos has the power gem.

Your immaturity and lack of intelligence are well known around these parts. Thanos solos.

He did lose...

Thanos's own memories confirm it:

quanchi112
He did lose...

Thanos's own memories confirm it: That is a clone both refuted by the comic, the bio, and irrelevant as to this thread topic. Triple victory over you.

TheLordofMurder
That is a clone both refuted by the comic, the bio, and irrelevant as to this thread topic. Triple victory over you.

Clone had all of Thanos's memories and they confirm Odins victory:

quanchi112
Clone had all of Thanos's memories and they confirm Odins victory: Then back your claim since the bio and comic itself disagree. Not relevant to the thread, sport.

TheLordofMurder

smile

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Originally posted by quanchi112
Then back your claim since the bio and comic itself disagree. Not relevant to the thread, sport. If not you concede.

TheLordofMurder

smile

This is the only thing I concede to...

thumb up

quanchi112
This is the only thing I concede to...

thumb up Irrelevant to the thread and the same spam you've tossed inside the versus movie threads. Thanos wins.

the Darkone
thumb up

Odin has too many option at his disposal, the team gets wrecked

ozz81
Odin ftw has a vast array of powers and abilities

Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin. Not much of a fight depending on how serious he is.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin. Not much of a fight depending on how serious he is.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/86a881def1b6919a5853c57cc68eb94e/tumblr_mubw47LCIG1sh6py2o1_500.gif

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://31.media.tumblr.com/86a881def1b6919a5853c57cc68eb94e/tumblr_mubw47LCIG1sh6py2o1_500.gif

Try me my son. I'll beat you worse than Spock beat Khan.

t0sh

This sums up the thread.

Moderators can you lock this now? We have found our answer, thanks.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Try me my son. I'll beat you worse than Spock beat Khan. Khan won my deluded friend.

Your ego shouldn't write checks your IP address can't cash.

t0sh
Khan won my deluded friend.

Your ego shouldn't write checks your IP address can't cash.
Nah, you're wrong, believe me.

I've already IP traced you upon coming on this forum. stick out tongue So watch it.

quanchi112
Nah, you're wrong, believe me.

I've already IP traced you upon coming on this forum. stick out tongue So watch it. Wrong in reference to what exactly ?

t0sh
Wrong in reference to what exactly ?
Odin won this thread.

quanchi112
Odin won this thread. Based on?

t0sh
Based on?
Evidence.

quanchi112
Evidence. Such as ?

t0sh
Such as ?

h1a8
If Surfer is operating at his best ability then he's not getting one shotted.

Surfer solos. Black hole blasts, board from behind, etc.
Odin nowadays ain't much considering his fight with Jane.

Thor with WM solos. He's 10x stronger and thus more powerful than Odin.

Thanos will have some problems.

But team wins

t0sh
Originally posted by h1a8
If Surfer is operating at his best ability then he's not getting one shotted.

Surfer solos. Black hole blasts, board from behind, etc.
Odin nowadays ain't much considering his fight with Jane.

Thor with WM solos. He's 10x stronger and thus more powerful than Odin.

Thanos will have some problems.

But team wins
It's obviously PIS you retard.

quanchi112

Odin crushes this team 10/10... That's all fine and dandy but we already had Odij in Asgard fail to best Thanos and he knows and fully understands the full extent of the power gem which is more powerful than Odin. Odins power is limited aka the Odin sleep.

There's not the slightest bit of proof Odin held back. Let's look at it from a common sense standpoint with someone like Thanos enters with his son chain bound and on his knees. Would Odin really hold back ? What kind of ruler would hold back when a foreign threat enters with the rulers son on his terrain ?

Make some damn sense will you.

h1a8
It's obviously PIS you retard. what's PIS?

t0sh
what's PIS?
Plot induced stupidity, sort of like the thing that your feeble mind conforms to.

t0sh
That's all fine and dandy but we already had Odij in Asgard fail to best Thanos and he knows and fully understands the full extent of the power gem which is more powerful than Odin. Odins power is limited aka the Odin sleep.

There's not the slightest bit of proof Odin held back. Let's look at it from a common sense standpoint with someone like Thanos enters with his son chain bound and on his knees. Would Odin really hold back ? What kind of ruler would hold back when a foreign threat enters with the rulers son on his terrain ?

Make some damn sense will you.
Thanos couldn't take the Gem from Thor so your argument is entirely irrelevant.

Odin could simply one shot Thanos, making the Gem a non factor, before draining Thor and one shotting him as well.

Regardless, you lose

quanchi112
what's PIS? You have been here all these years and you admit you don't know what pis means.

laughing out loud

h1a8
Plot induced stupidity, sort of like the thing that your feeble mind conforms to. I know what it means. My question is referring to which events are PIS to you in this thread?

quanchi112
Thanos couldn't take the Gem from Thor so your argument is entirely irrelevant.

Odin could simply one shot Thanos, making the Gem a non factor, before draining Thor and one shotting him as well.

Regardless, you lose They are on the same team so he Gaige's it to him willingly. Odin didn't oneshot Thanos and he treks to best him with his son in chains. You make no sense and just make things up highlighting your extreme Odin fanboyism.

Regardless, you're awful at this.

t0sh
Odin would drain Thor and BFR him before he has a chance to give the PG to Thanos.

Odin resumes to man handle Thanos and the Silver Surfer.

Odin wins.

quanchi112
Odin would drain Thor and BFR him before he has a chance to give the PG to Thanos.

Odin resumes to man handle Thanos and the Silver Surfer.

Odin wins. Based on ? Scans of him draining someone this quickly.

Baseless claims. Thanos solos. Power gem is a lot more powerful than Odin. Thanks already took him on and didn't lose. Thanos doesn't need anyone else. The rest hang by and masturbate in the background.

t0sh
Odin has drained Thor many times. Don't need scans, it's basic logic.

Odin drops a galaxy level attack on Thanos, whose never shown the durability to survive such an attack.

Odin wins.

quanchi112

Odin drops a galaxy level attack on Thanos, whose never shown the durability to survive such an attack.

Odin wins. You claimed he could drain Thor before he can hand the power gem off to Thanos. You basically implied it happens very quickly so back your claim.

Based off what will a galactic level attack defeat Thanos ?

You need to back your claims otherwise you concede.

t0sh
http://i.imgur.com/RYzJpZO.jpg

Completely stripped him of his power and turned him into a human.

Thor is immediately out of this fight and with no PG.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11119/111198060/4833655-well+lets+have+a+looksy+shall+we%21.jpg

Thanos was TKO from Star Lord.

Odin drops a galaxy busting attack on his face and single shots.

quanchi112
So we see planets of time pass in the scans and the funny thing is Thanos can employ shields and teleportation. Your scans are also missing a whole lot of context. Should I post scans of Odij being auctioned off as a slave after some space ants defeated him ? Tosh, you really do not know who you are dealing with.

t0sh
Time isn't passing, that's Odin traveling. You misinterpret it.

You haven't provided any evidence.

Therefore you concede.

quanchi112
Time isn't passing, that's Odin traveling. You misinterpret it.

You haven't provided any evidence.

Therefore you concede. He is speaking so yes time isn't standing still. Thanos has shown the ability to erect a portal to Bfr gladiator while in the midst of combat while dealing with multiple foes. Odin is by himself try to figure it out yourself, friend.

t0sh
He was traveling as he was speaking, so Odin drains Thor immediately, takes the PG for himself and resumes to one shot Thanos and Surfer.

https://media.giphy.com/media/JAsKtsJvzpd8k/giphy.gif

quanchi112
He was traveling as he was speaking, so Odin drains Thor immediately, takes the PG for himself and resumes to one shot Thanos and Surfer.

https://media.giphy.com/media/JAsKtsJvzpd8k/giphy Far too slow to do so. You also forget the surfer is here. Your gifs are about a as relevant as your points, junior.

t0sh
It happened immediately.

Odin hits Surfer with an attack from his body while simultaneously draining Thor.

BFR's Thor.

Thanos shits himself and gets one shotted.

quanchi112
It happened immediately.

Odin hits Surfer with an attack from his body while simultaneously draining Thor.

BFR's Thor.

Thanos shits himself and gets one shotted. Nah, the dialogue shows otherwise. Quit scripting without any proof. We see Ldin engage Thanos and despite a one on one fight minus a power gem he failed to best than is in Asgard.

You're an idiot.

Quit making up fan fics, goofball.

t0sh
The dialogue showed that it happened immediately.

Thanos was KTO from Star Lord.

Surfer was KTO from Odin cause he was a nuisance.

Odin wins without any amps.

quanchi112
The dialogue showed that it happened immediately.

Thanos was KTO from Star Lord.

Surfer was KTO from Odin cause he was a nuisance.

Odin wins without any amps. No, it didn't.

Context. Odious the ko Thanos after an extended fight. In fact he said he respected him. Try reading some comics, child.

t0sh
Star Lord KTO Thanos.

Odin > Star Lord

So Odin > Thanos

quanchi112
Star Lord KTO Thanos.

Odin > Star Lord

So Odin > Thanos Context. Odin didn't ko Thanos. Ants bested Odin. Thanos wins. Odin was unable to stop Thanos without the power gem. Odin is ****ed.

t0sh
Odin beat Thanos and Surfer already.

Thor is a non factor because Odin can drain and BFR him.

Odin wins.

I intentionally made a spite thread.

quanchi112
Odin beat Thanos and Surfer already.

Thor is a non factor because Odin can drain and BFR him.

Odin wins.

I intentionally made a spite thread. Odin didn't best Thanos. Read the comic. Surfer has been upgraded since then so irrelevant.

Thanos solos. You're dumb I get it.

t0sh
Thanos lost to Star Lord.

Odin wins.

quanchi112
Thanos lost to Star Lord.

Odin wins. Context. Odin lost to ants, dude. Odin failed to best Thanos. He has the power gem he stomps. laughing out loud

t0sh
Odin drains Thor and takes the PG.

Odin wins.

quanchi112

Odin wins. Nah, he didn't even best Thanos one on one in Asgard. Thanos solos.

t0sh

Odin wins.

quanchi112

Odin wins. Nah, but you seem to be pretty scared of Thanos with the power gem. You don't have any faith in Odin. You're a pretender. Thanos wins over this moron who lost to space ants.

t0sh
I've demonstrated that Odin could drain Thanos and take the PG, you've done nothing.

Therefore you concede.

Insane Titan
Odin can't drain Thanos, his power comes from cosmic energy and black accult death magic. His power source is nearly limitless as Odin himself stated and that's not even accounting for him drawing energy from his ship which he has done in the past.

RealityWarper

Odin wins.

Exactly.

thumb up

t0sh
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Odin can't drain Thanos, his power comes from cosmic energy and black accult death magic. His power source is nearly limitless as Odin himself stated and that's not even accounting for him drawing energy from his ship which he has done in the past.
I meant drain Thor and BF him while taking the Power Gem for itself. Limitless in Marvel is usually synonymous with hyperbole FYI.

quanchi112
I've demonstrated that Odin could drain Thanos and take the PG, you've done nothing.

Therefore you concede. Nah, you ig note the actual comics in which Odin didn't even best Thanos pre upgrade minus the power gem. Thanos solos. Odin is overrated. Thanos prevails.

Insane Titan
I meant drain Thor and BF him while taking the Power Gem for itself. Limitless in Marvel is usually synonymous with hyperbole FYI. but it Thanos case it's not as on panel proof proves. At least have read what you're talking about.

RealityWarper
Honestly I see Odin being superior to Thanos.

Silver Surfer and Thor are irrelevant as Odin can control Mjolnir and one-shot Thor even he has the power-gem.

TheLordofMurder
Star Lord KTO Thanos.

Odin > Star Lord

So Odin > Thanos

Not to mention that much more recently than Blood and Thunder, Thanos got his face busted up by Namor who is High Meta at best...

Odin crushes Thanos...

Insane Titan
Not to mention that much more recently than Blood and Thunder, Thanos got his face busted up by Namor who is High Meta at best...

Odin crushes Thanos... haha Namor is a legit class 100. The punch had no effect on Thanos other than a bloody lip...namor broke his own hand.

quanchi112

Odin crushes Thanos... Piss poor logic from Tosh's goofy brother the lord of morons.

TheLordofMurder
haha Namor is a legit class 100. The punch had no effect on Thanos other than a bloody lip...namor broke his own hand.

But at the end of the day he is a high meta...

If a single punch from a High Meta can bloody Thanos's face, what would a galaxy buster from a determined Odin do to Thanos?

TheLordofMurder
Piss poor logic from Tosh's goofy brother the lord of morons.

The logic is flawless...

Recent showings oversahdow older ones (as per YOUR argument); we have a relatively recent showing of Namor busing up Thanos's face (compared to Blood and Thunder)...

What does that say about the current state of Thanos's durability?

quanchi112
The logic is flawless...

Recent showings oversahdow older ones (as per YOUR argument); we have a relatively recent showing of Namor busing up Thanos's face (compared to Blood and Thunder)...

What does that say about the current state of Thanos's durability? Whor also hurt Odin with her hammer. Breaking every bone his fist is an amazing showing for Thanos. You can't just take one showing and base everything off of that unless you're a biased troll. It isn't hard to expose your bias.

Insane Titan
But at the end of the day he is a high meta...

If a single punch from a High Meta can bloody Thanos's face, what would a galaxy buster from a determined Odin do to Thanos? he's high meta due to lack of others powers not strength. You act like it did anything to slow Thanos down. It's probably Namors single greatest punch.

You really need to stop with the stupidity as Thanos can tank hell of a lot more.

TheLordofMurder
Whor also hurt Odin with her hammer. Breaking every bone his fist is an amazing showing for Thanos. You can't just take one showing and base everything off of that unless you're a biased troll. It isn't hard to expose your bias.

But thats the beauty of my argument; I'm NOT basing things off of just this...

Thanos has also (since Blood and Thunder) been pierced by a Hawkeye arrow (lol!!!!!!!), was rocked once again by The Thing, and was CRUSHED by Star Lord...

When these type of showings keep happening, it makes it harder and harder to uphold an argument that "Thanos can tank more"...

Esepcially when newer showings>>>>>>>>>>>>>older showings...

Whor definitely stands above Namor , Thing, and Hawkeye btw...

wink

TheLordofMurder
he's high meta due to lack of others powers not strength. You act like it did anything to slow Thanos down. It's probably Namors single greatest punch.

You really need to stop with the stupidity as Thanos can tank hell of a lot more.

He's still High Meta which you agree with; thank you...

So what if it didnt really stop Thanos, the punch STILL busted up his face which means it did actual damage to him (Thanos's Health Bar went down as a result of that attack); which you agree is a true statement...

And its not stupidity...

Recent showings>>>>>>>>Old Showings; thats how things go here and you know it...

I'm just presenting the facts IT; nothing more, nothing less...

Thanos is taking significant damage from attacks that are FAR below a galaxy buster in recent years; that is also 100% fact....

Insane Titan
He's still High Meta which you agree with; thank you...

So what if it didnt really stop Thanos, the punch STILL busted up his face which means it did actual damage to him (Thanos's Health Bar went down as a result of that attack); which you agree is a true statement...

And its not stupidity...

Recent showings>>>>>>>>Old Showings; thats how things go here and you know it...

I'm just presenting the facts IT; nothing more, nothing less...

Thanos is taking significant damage from attacks that are FAR below a galaxy buster in recent years; that is also 100% fact.... so you ignore the point totally about his strength outweighing his abilities.

His "health bar" didn't go down at all lol. It did nothing to slow him down.

Recent showings! Like Thanos being superior to A Gamna amped Annihilus in battle and surviving multiple planet destroying blasts that was one shot killing the likes of Thor, Hulk, Gladiator and Surfer.

And in recent years Thanos has easily tanked attacks well beyond what Namor Can do. But yeah, you still to showing your ignorance thumb up

Also you like to go on about recent years/showings, show me the last time in recent years Odin busting galaxies.

quanchi112
But thats the beauty of my argument; I'm NOT basing things off of just this...

Thanos has also (since Blood and Thunder) been pierced by a Hawkeye arrow (lol!!!!!!!), was rocked once again by The Thing, and was CRUSHED by Star Lord...

When these type of showings keep happening, it makes it harder and harder to uphold an argument that "Thanos can tank more"...

Esepcially when newer showings>>>>>>>>>>>>>older showings...

Whor definitely stands above Namor , Thing, and Hawkeye btw...

wink He was weakened. You are ignoring the context to all of these fights/feats to sell your argument.

All showings matter not just the newer ones. If it's canon it counts. We also have many impressive showings tanking multiple attacks and surviving universal attacks designed to destroy him.

Thanos wins. Your points are refuted. Next time do not avoid the context.

the Darkone
Thanos is a beat no doubt about it, but Odin will still rage stomp the phuck if he really goes all out.

TheLordofMurder
He was weakened. You are ignoring the context to all of these fights/feats to sell your argument.

All showings matter not just the newer ones. If it's canon it counts. We also have many impressive showings tanking multiple attacks and surviving universal attacks designed to destroy him.

Thanos wins. Your points are refuted. Next time do not avoid the context.

Nothing is refuted as everything I said is 100% true; Hawkeye pierced him, Thing rocked him, Namor bloodied him...

And you know what? ALL of those guys tier as sub-herald level beings!! laughing out loud

And please dont talk about context; he who leaves out context when it comes to any character affilated with DC comics (and especially Superman)...

Either you respect context at all times, or not at all...

Otherwise it makes you an enormous, supremely biased, hypocrite; which is exactly what you've proven yourself to be...

laughing out loud

Btw, check this out for your viewing pleasure...

smile

quanchi112
Nothing is refuted as everything I said is 100% true; Hawkeye pierced him, Thing rocked him, Namor bloodied him...

And you know what? ALL of those guys tier as sub-herald level beings!! laughing out loud

And please dont talk about context; he who leaves out context when it comes to any character affilated with DC comics (and especially Superman)...

Either you respect context at all times, or not at all...

Otherwise it makes you an enormous, supremely biased, hypocrite; which is exactly what you've proven yourself to be...

laughing out loud

Btw, check this out for your viewing pleasure...

smile You are ignoring the context as I previously g even rocked a weakened Galactus before. Context matters, kiddo.

I always embrace the context but try to stick to the topic. Your obsession with me is a little unsettling.

Thanos wins.

TheLordofMurder
You are ignoring the context as I previously g even rocked a weakened Galactus before. Context matters, kiddo.

I always embrace the context but try to stick to the topic. Your obsession with me is a little unsettling.

Thanos wins.

Filthy liar!!!

You ignore context on a regular basis...

Such as when you say "but Batman beat Superman" while conviently ignoring that Bats won only because of the kryptonite...

Since you ignore the context on that matter, you ignore on all matters; Thanos can pierced by a street leveler...

Odin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hawkeye.

Odin wins as he did in the past:

quanchi112
Filthy liar!!!

You ignore context on a regular basis...

Such as when you say "but Batman beat Superman" while conviently ignoring that Bats won only because of the kryptonite...

Since you ignore the context on that matter, you ignore on all matters; Thanos can pierced by a street leveler...

Odin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hawkeye.

Odin wins as he did in the past: No, you get too emotional online. I embrace context you run from it. I've always said he used it to win. Another lie.

Odin didn't beat Thanos. Thanos wasn't weakened then. Context it always matters. You're just a troll.

TheLordofMurder
No, you get too emotional online. I embrace context you run from it. I've always said he used it to win. Another lie.

Odin didn't beat Thanos. Thanos wasn't weakened then. Context it always matters. You're just a troll.

Odin did beat up Thanos...

Heres the evidence:

quanchi112
Odin did beat up Thanos...

Heres the evidence: Odin didn't beat Thanos though. Try to actually make relevant points, kiddo.

TheLordofMurder
Odin didn't beat Thanos though. Try to actually make relevant points, kiddo.

Odin did beat Thanos up...

See that guy in the last panel on his hands and knees? Thats Thanos...

Ending up on your hands and knees with someone standing over you in a clear demonstration of superiority is what happens when someone beats you up...

smile

quanchi112
Odin did beat Thanos up...

See that guy in the last panel on his hands and knees? Thats Thanos...

Ending up on your hands and knees with someone standing over you in a clear demonstration of superiority is what happens when someone beats you up...

smile Odin didn't win and he stopped fighting. He gave up. Thanos wrecks him. Context.

TheLordofMurder
Odin didn't win and he stopped fighting. He gave up. Thanos wrecks him. Context.

Odin beat Thanos up and drove him to his hands and knees...

Lady Sif begged Odin to spare Thanos... laughing out loud

Look at the vicious backhand Odin gave Thanos:

quanchi112
Odin beat Thanos up and drove him to his hands and knees...

Lady Sif begged Odin to spare Thanos... laughing out loud

Look at the vicious backhand Odin gave Thanos: Nah, you are lying.

Thanos was not defeated in Asgard. Thanos defied the one eyed old man in his own realm.

TheLordofMurder
Nah, you are lying.

Thanos was not defeated in Asgard. Thanos defied the one eyed old man in his own realm.

What is the lie?

Are you saying that Sif did not beg Odin to spare Thanos?

quanchi112
What is the lie?

Are you saying that Sif did not beg Odin to spare Thanos? Thanos was not defeated. Odin stopped. Thanos defied the old bastard in his realm.

TheLordofMurder
Thanos was not defeated. Odin stopped. Thanos defied the old bastard in his realm.

But Odin did beat Thanos up... smile

Heres the proof:

quanchi112
But Odin did beat Thanos up... smile

Heres the proof: Thanos defied him in Asgard.

smile

TheLordofMurder
Thanos defied him in Asgard.

smile

But Thanos still got beat up and Sif had to beg Odin to spare Thanos...

smile

quanchi112

smile Thanos defied him in Asgard and Odin relented like a cuck.

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder

smile

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Thanos wins.

TheLordofMurder

smile

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Thanos wins despite you ignoring the context.

Surtur
Odin stomps all these people. Yep, even Thanos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Odin stomps all these people. Yep, even Thanos. Based on ?

Surtur
Based on ?

I'm sorry man I am wrong. Thanos wins.

Based on? That time Thanos destroyed galaxies as a mere side effect to his fights.

Plus the time he trounced Odin in a fight and left Odin a bloody mess laying on the ground and he walked away without a scratch himself. Plus the time he defeated Tyrant.

Plus that time Thor with the power gem punched him and made him bleed, because we all know a power Gem'ed Thor can hit you with more force than Odin. So since all Thor could do was draw a bit of blood..Odin's attacks will just bounce off Thanos like nerf balls.

quanchi112
I'm sorry man I am wrong. Thanos wins.

Based on? That time Thanos destroyed galaxies as a mere side effect to his fights.

Plus the time he trounced Odin in a fight and left Odin a bloody mess laying on the ground and he walked away without a scratch himself. Plus the time he defeated Tyrant.

Plus that time Thor with the power gem punched him and made him bleed, because we all know a power Gem'ed Thor can hit you with more force than Odin. So since all Thor could do was draw a bit of blood..Odin's attacks will just bounce off Thanos like nerf balls. Whore Thor made Odin bleed. Feats don't over place on panel comparisons. Odin respected him as a warrior and in his own realm was unable to best Thanos who wasn't there to crush Odin. Thanos does prevail over Odin.

Surtur
Whore Thor made Odin bleed. Feats don't over place on panel comparisons. Odin respected him as a warrior and in his own realm was unable to best Thanos who wasn't there to crush Odin. Thanos does prevail over Odin.

I know he prevails, like I said: he destroys galaxies as a side effect to fights. He was definitely shown far above Odin in their encounter. He defeated Tyrant. He defeated Galactus as well.

I'm not even sure why Thanos needed the Infinity Gauntlet? It's a downgrade for him. It's like Superman putting on a bullet proof vest.

quanchi112
I know he prevails, like I said: he destroys galaxies as a side effect to fights. He was definitely shown far above Odin in their encounter. He defeated Tyrant. He defeated Galactus as well.

I'm not even sure why Thanos needed the Infinity Gauntlet? It's a downgrade for him. It's like Superman putting on a bullet proof vest. Thanos wins over Odin. Glad you came around.

Surtur
Thanos wins over Odin. Glad you came around.

It feels good I admit.

Side note, I wanna print out the scans of Thanos destroying galaxies as a side effect, and of course the scans of Thanos beating down Odin, I wanna hang them on the wall(I'm tacky like that).

Could you help a bro out and just list issue numbers these feats take place in? Thanks bro. I know you won't fail me and I know your next response will contain nothing but the scans I asked for.

quanchi112
It feels good I admit.

Side note, I wanna print out the scans of Thanos destroying galaxies as a side effect, and of course the scans of Thanos beating down Odin, I wanna hang them on the wall(I'm tacky like that).

Could you help a bro out and just list issue numbers these feats take place in? Thanks bro. I know you won't fail me and I know your next response will contain nothing but the scans I asked for. You agreed with me Thanos wins. Quit asking for proof of things I've never stated. You need to show a little more self respect for yourself in the future.

Surtur
You agreed with me Thanos wins. Quit asking for proof of things I've never stated. You need to show a little more self respect for yourself in the future.

Things you never stated? But surely Thanos DID defeat Odin, right? Otherwise it would be silly and quite possibly asinine to suggest he could defeat Odin when he couldn't even..defeat Odin.

Surely for it not to be silly to suggest Thanos would win..he'd need to have achieved clear victories in his encounters with Odin, Tyrant, and Galactus.

He at least defeated Odin when they fought, right? You can point me to that comic issue?

Surtur
Strange..it seems Odin defeated Thanos and not the other way around.

Surely Thanos was holding back, right?

RealityWarper
Odin one-shots the Silver Surfer and Thor then proceed beating Thanos. \o/

TheLordofMurder

As you can plainly see, quanchi trolls anyone...no matter what...all you gotta do is say any of his favorite characters lose.

Quanchi=Ultimate troll PoS...

smile

TheLordofMurder

Oh man, I sh1t you not, quanchi really did say exactly that....

Its from an old thread, I pray I can find it, but quanchi said (and I swear this is 100% true) that Lady Sif saved Odins life from Thanos...

Lol!!!!

quanchi112
Things you never stated? But surely Thanos DID defeat Odin, right? Otherwise it would be silly and quite possibly asinine to suggest he could defeat Odin when he couldn't even..defeat Odin.

Surely for it not to be silly to suggest Thanos would win..he'd need to have achieved clear victories in his encounters with Odin, Tyrant, and Galactus.

He at least defeated Odin when they fought, right? You can point me to that comic issue? Odin didn't defeat Thanos by your same logic. Odin also didn't defeat Galactus or Tyrant so please review your own piss poor logic and try to be objective for the future.

quanchi112
As you can plainly see, quanchi trolls anyone...no matter what...all you gotta do is say any of his favorite characters lose.

Quanchi=Ultimate troll PoS...

smile I am using common sense and the actual comics to support my arguments. You're too personally upset to be taken seriously.

TheLordofMurder
I am using common sense and the actual comics to support my arguments. You're too personally upset to be taken seriously.

Common sense and actual comics eh?

So tell me, did Lady Sif save Odins life from Thanos?

Surtur
I am using common sense and the actual comics to support my arguments. You're too personally upset to be taken seriously.

If Thanos wins and all you're doing is using common sense then what is your explanation for the outcome of the Odin vs Thanos fight?

quanchi112
Common sense and actual comics eh?

So tell me, did Lady Sif save Odins life from Thanos? Odin failed to best Thanos despite the gravity of the situation. Ended in a standstill.

quanchi112
If Thanos wins and all you're doing is using common sense then what is your explanation for the outcome of the Odin vs Thanos fight? The fight ended in a standstill. Thanos was t there to destroy Odin. Odin tried to destroy Thanos and failed. Lucky for Odin that Thanos was there to help Thor.

Surtur
The fight ended in a standstill. Thanos was t there to destroy Odin. Odin tried to destroy Thanos and failed. Lucky for Odin that Thanos was there to help Thor.

So just to be clear you feel that fight showed them to be equal in power?

quanchi112
So just to be clear you feel that fight showed them to be equal in power? The fight ended without a winner and you want to argue Odin won when he canonically didn't. Thanos prevails.

Surtur
The fight ended without a winner and you want to argue Odin won when he canonically didn't. Thanos prevails.

You didn't answer my question: do you feel the fight showed them to be equal in power? It's either a yes or no.

TheLordofMurder
You didn't answer my question: do you feel the fight showed them to be equal in power? It's either a yes or no.

Quanchi is full of sh!t...

He is ducking both of our questions because there will be backlash if he answers directly and truthfully...

TheLordofMurder
Odin failed to best Thanos despite the gravity of the situation. Ended in a standstill.

So, did Lady Sif save Odins life from Thanos?

quanchi112
You didn't answer my question: do you feel the fight showed them to be equal in power? It's either a yes or no. The fight showed no winner despite Odin trying to kill him.

quanchi112
So, did Lady Sif save Odins life from Thanos? Lady Sig was there to save Thor she doesn't care about Thanos. Thanos stood his ground and in the end Odin stopped. Thanos is amazing.

the Darkone
So, did Lady Sif save Odins life from Thanos?

Hell phuck no, did thanos showed resilience yes and thats what I like about him but he was still below Odin, if anything Sif saved Thanos from a$$ kicking. Lets be real if wasn't for Death curse Thanos would've gotten obliterated by Odin from get go. Odin wasnt really going all out like he did against Forsung, Seth, Infinity(darkself) etc if he did Asgard would have gotten phucked up just by the side affects of Odin power.

Now Thanos with the power gem would be a problem, Odin would have to don the Asgardian armor for that battle and I believe that battle would be a stalemate in and all out h2h which it would come down to, unless Odin decides to absorb all of Asgard life force without Thor and that would still favor Odin in the long run

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.