The Cloverfield Particle (God Particle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
Anyone wondering how this title will play out. But are these really anthology movies or loosely connected sequels

riv6672
No clue what you're talking about. I wasnt a fan of the sequel, so...-shrug-

rox
You haven't heard of the movie

riv6672
This is the first time i'm hearing the words 'the' 'cloverfield' and 'particle' in that order.
I was curious as to what this thread was about, so i clicked, and here we are, a few posts in.

rox
Originally posted by riv6672
This is the first time i'm hearing the words 'the' 'cloverfield' and 'particle' in that order.
I was curious as to what this thread was about, so i clicked, and here we are, a few posts in.

The movie is called God Particle but they just revealed it is a cloverfield sequel but normally in the end they always change it to a Cloverfield name

riv6672
Think i'll pass, then.
Thanks for the heads up, though.

rox
Now it's been moved to an October date

Surtur
I liked both Cloverfield movies but..I'd prefer a 3rd movie to be more like the first one than the second one.

rox
Originally posted by Surtur
I liked both Cloverfield movies but..I'd prefer a 3rd movie to be more like the first one than the second one.

The first one made me dizzy

Kazenji
It made be sick watching it on the big screen.

rox
Originally posted by Kazenji
It made be sick watching it on the big screen.

I wonder when were going to get a trailer.

marwash22
10 Cloverfield Lane was a massive honeydick.

it had nothing to do with 'Cloverfield'

dynamix
i actually like Lane more than the original

marwash22
oh, i agree.

I just wish the (producers, marketing, etc.) had told us beforehand that it wasn't a sequel.

Kazenji
I'm pretty sure that they did.

marwash22
they really didn't. In fact, they purposely changed the name of the movie just to make people think it was connected to the first movie.

rox
Originally posted by marwash22
they really didn't. In fact, they purposely changed the name of the movie just to make people think it was connected to the first movie.

Actually you read or look at the viral media or pay attention to the help scene . Howard worked for bold future which is the sister company to slusho who Rob in the first film worked for. Those companies are child companies to tagurato. Which monitor the monster in the first one. That satellite in the first movie that feel at the end was Howard.

Patient_Leech
(bump)

I haven't seen the Cloverfield sequel yet, but I'm intrigued by this premise..

CPT Space Bomb
I loved 10 Cloverfield Lane until they turned it into an alien action scene at the end....had they left it more ambiguous it would have been a much better film for me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.