The Polls Got it Wrong - Again - French Primaries

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ziggystardust

jaden101
I've got a hundred sheet on Le Pen in the election.

Henry_Pym
La Pen will save France, and her niece is stupid fine.

Surtur
After Trump I think it's wise people just don't put much stock in polls anymore.

SquallX
You guys think it's Merkel's turn to be dethroned?

Surtur
Originally posted by SquallX
You guys think it's Merkel's turn to be dethroned?

Looking at all the migrant rapes in her city after she let a bunch in and all the other issues? Yes I'd say it's definitely time.

Scribble
Originally posted by Surtur
Looking at all the migrant rapes in her city after she let a bunch in and all the other issues? Yes I'd say it's definitely time. What Germany needs is a strong leader who is able to save the country by getting rid of the ethnic group that's ruining their once-proud nation

I mean seriously Germany why have you guys never thought of this solution before?

Stigma
Originally posted by Scribble
What Germany needs is a strong leader who is able to save the country by getting rid of the ethnic group that's ruining their once-proud nation

I mean seriously Germany why have you guys never thought of this solution before?
LOLZ

Yeah, I know you were being sarcastic, but on a serious note a lot of people appear to think that Islam is a race LOL

To be specific, I think it is perfectly appropriate to scrutinize and, if needed, criticize any given set of ideas, e.g. political, social or religious ideologies. Within such modus operandi it seems that Radical Islam is indeed a problem.

Surtur
Originally posted by Scribble
What Germany needs is a strong leader who is able to save the country by getting rid of the ethnic group that's ruining their once-proud nation

What a great leader she is for allowing her citizens to get raped and assaulted by all sorts of new and interesting people.

That's top notch, just top notch. Nobel peace prize..maybe?

Surtur
That's why I don't let any random strangers into my house.

Surtur
Well unless the stranger is a drug dealer, then it's okay.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
LoL, XYZ, you're still rekted about that. Happened back in March; let go of the anger.

I sensed some anger when you kept calling that poster "Poland" over and over again.

Hmm..HITLER had a problem with Poland too. Is there something you wanna tell us about yourself Rob?

Robtard
Your duo hero-support is somewhat impressive and most amusing.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Your duo hero-support is somewhat impressive and most amusing.

Hero support? You watch Sky High on netflix too?

Robtard
Nope

Surtur
Wel..awkward then.

ME7La4Aji5k

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.