Who would you say would be the 5 best boxers of Marvel and DC?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jake2TheJakenin
Yes, I know I'm obsessed with boxing.

Endless Mike
Thing has got to be up there

bluewaterrider
1. Karate Kid (DC. Legion of Superheroes)

2. Muhammad Ali (DC, 1978 v. Superman special)
3. Wildcat (DC, Justice Society of America)

4. Captain America (Marvel), Batman (DC), and Daredevil (Marvel)

5. Power Man Luke Cage (Marvel)

Digi
Normalized for speed and strength, making this only about boxing skill, the list above me is a decent one (minus Cage). Unfortunately, the true answer might just be the most skilled MAers. True, it's not boxing-specific with most of them. But comics are their own beast; the general skill levels shown by dozens of martial artists means that they'd transition well to pretty much any style, boxing included. So Karate Kid is a good default answer. And #'s 2-5 might just be similarly haxx MAers.

Endless Mike
Ben Grimm is being underestimated...

Deadline
^ I was gonna say.

riv6672
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Ben Grimm is being underestimated...
Originally posted by Deadline
^ I was gonna say.
Agreed.
He's actually known for his boxing skill, and its been said in-story that he could have gone pro.

Anyhow, Wildcat is hands down the best boxer in either Company.

Other notables are Ben Grimm and Daredevil. Interested if anyone can come up with 2 more names i'd agree with to round out the whole 5.

Deadline
By the way didn't know Cage actually had boxing skills, I just thought he was an experienced and skilled street fighter, then Iron Fist taught him some stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.