Pre-Crisis Superman, Darkseid & Hal Jordan vs OF Thor, The Sentry & The Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

t0sh
-Thor has the Odinforce and the Power Gem.
-The Sentry, Void.
-The Silver Surfer is blood lusted.

-Pre-Crisis Darkseid,
-Pre- Crisis Superman,
-Pre Crisis Hal Jordan

Insane Titan
LOL,again.

t0sh
What? This is a good thread.

:3

apex_pretador
Superman drops a dozen suns on them.

SSJGGogeta
PC Superman alone would fly across the universe, grab a black hole, fly back, and jam the other team into it before they even realized that the fight had started.

Or he'd just sneeze them all out of existence.

MightyKalEl
Pre Crisis Team Wins.

RealityWarper
Sentry solos.

He wishes the other team out-of-existence effortlessly.

iceman24567
Superman oneshots team 2

apex_pretador
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Sentry solos.

He wishes the other team out-of-existence effortlessly.
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

RealityWarper
Originally posted by apex_pretador
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Molecule Man got one-shotted this way.

Sentry disintegrated him effortlessly despite Molecule Man showing no limits to his powers during that story, not even a single disbelief on his abilities.

The team he is facing will suffer the same fate.

iceman24567
I agree Sentry is a non factor thumb up

apex_pretador
And Jane beat Odin

iceman24567
And Jane beat Odin thumb up Surfer is the only threat for team 1 and he has no penis

apex_pretador
Originally posted by iceman24567
thumb up Surfer is the only threat for team 1 and he has no penis
Yeah team 2 can't phuck with team 1

RealityWarper
And Jane beat Odin

She didn't beat him If I remember correctly.

Odin had an hard time against her but that's perfectly explainable considering that she had a stronger link with Mjolnir than Thor and that Mjolnir assisted her greatly in damaging Odin, considering the fact it's a Skyfather weapon.

Anyway that's way out-of-topic...

This team has nothing to counter a reality manipulation power way beyond the one of Molecule Man.

He was disintegrated effortlessly, the team will suffer the same fate.

apex_pretador
Sentry has never shown reality manipulation, space manipulation, time manipulation

or wish granting for that matter.

iceman24567
Yeah team 2 can't phuck with team 1 Pre crisis characters can be overpowered this thread is lopsided in their favor

apex_pretador
Pre crisis characters can be overpowered this thread is lopsided in their favor Agreed
if this was post crisis then I'd heavily favor marvel team.
Surfer over superman, Thor over DSeid, Sentry over hal

RealityWarper
Sentry has never shown reality manipulation, space manipulation, time manipulation

He has since his first showings even it was subconsciously.

He has ret-conned the whole Marvel Universe to fit into it as the best friend of all Heroes.

He manipulated the time-stream to become the Angel of Death without affecting the timelines.

He has disintegrated Molecule Man via direct Reality Manipulation (which is called Molecule Manipulation too).

Reality / Molecule Manipulation is "wish granting".

It basically makes your thought true.

The entire point that makes Sentry interesting is that he is schizophrenic thus making him delusional and a reality manipulator thus making his delusions real.

He doesn't have his place in match-up against lesser beings like those ones that he could crush with a thought.

iceman24567
Sentry beat a weak Owen Reece sub par feat

RealityWarper
Sentry beat a weak Owen Reece sub par feat

Owen wasn't weakened or depowered. The editor of the story confirmed it which means that no amount of fan-fictions coming from this forum or others will change that fact.

The story shows an Owen fully confident in his abilities with never a single allusion of him not being capable to do something.

It's quite the opposite.

Sentry is just far more powerful than him.

iceman24567
On panel evidence proves that he imposed a limit on himself the comic depicts this not us it has been showed a dozen times over the past several years and the fact remains he was limited in scope which means he was not at full power. Sentry beating a weakened Owen Reece is a shit feat

apex_pretador
He has since his first showings even it was subconsciously.

He has ret-conned the whole Marvel Universe to fit into it as the best friend of all Heroes.

He manipulated the time-stream to become the Angel of Death without affecting the timelines.

He has disintegrated Molecule Man via direct Reality Manipulation (which is called Molecule Manipulation too).

Reality / Molecule Manipulation is "wish granting".

It basically makes your thought true.

The entire point that makes Sentry interesting is that he is schizophrenic thus making him delusional and a reality manipulator thus making his delusions real.

He doesn't have his place in match-up against lesser beings like those ones that he could crush with a thought.
No, he used telepathy. Telepathy is a power of affecting minds of other people. People like Prof X, MMH, Moondragon, Nate grey, Thanos, Despero are prominent users.

Scans?

Molecule manipulation is not reality warping. Molecule manipulation is something Surfer has done, Skrulls have done, Thanos has done, etc. And Sentry defeated molecule man by disintegrating him with telekinesis. Sheer raw power. Hell, later he even needed Owen's help to repair damage.

No wish granting is something Cosmic cube does, or Infinity gauntlet does.

Scans of bolded comment?

Lesser beings ? Considering that you yourself have admitted that Sentry vs PC Darkseid would be an even fight, I am surprised and laughing at your self-contradictory comments.

yaadaveyaa
im the biggest sentry fan there is and the PC versions of the DC team is stupidly strong, and should win the majority but which sentry are we getting? If its Death Sentry with his strength feats he showed on panel its a lot closer change that around in the OP but PC superman and Darkseid is insane

RealityWarper
On panel evidence proves that he imposed a limit on himself the comic depicts this not us it has been showed a dozen times over the past several years and the fact remains he was limited in scope which means he was not at full power. Sentry beating a weakened Owen Reece is a shit feat

He didn't impose limits on himself.

He chosen not to use his powers outside of his City to avoid attracting the attention of Reed Richards.

That's clearly a different context than the one you are claiming here.

Sentry godstomped an Owen Reece at full power, that's a fact.

Quasimodo presented the assessment that previously weakened Owen Reece when he was in jail and Owen proven that he got rid of everyone of them on panel in the story.

RealityWarper
No, he used telepathy. Telepathy is a power of affecting minds of other people. People like Prof X, MMH, Moondragon, Nate grey, Thanos, Despero are prominent users.

That's completely made-up. Nice try.

Do I need to post Sentry disintegrating Molecule Man again ?

Do I need to show Robert changing his shape into Sentry or the Void ?

Do I need to show Sentry creating a werewolf ?

I don't. You have seen all those scans many times.

It's the same thing.

It allows the user to manipulate all matter & energy.

Sentry was even able to create life out-of-nothing which is only possible for extremely powerful reality warpers.

No.

Thanos or Surfer powers have never been called molecule manipulation or reality warping.

They manipulate matter or energy via the use of the Power Cosmic and they are limited in the quantity they can shape or use.

One more made-up claim that you can't back-up.

Wish granting = Molecule Manipulation = Reality Warping.

Owen Reece is still a sentient Cosmic-Cube just in case you didn't know.

The whole Sentry story IS the scan that you need. Read it.

If you want to disprove me show me a scan of Reed Richards being at Sentry's wedding before the year 2000 (meaning before the Sentry mini-series was published).

After the made-up stories and personal interpretations of the scans now you are putting words on these forum that I've never said ?

PC Darkseid is a bug to Sentry.

Sentry crushes him with a thought.

iceman24567
He didn't impose limits on himself.

He chosen not to use his powers outside of his City to avoid attracting the attention of Reed Richards.

That's clearly a different context than the one you are claiming here.

Sentry godstomped an Owen Reece at full power, that's a fact.

Quasimodo presented the assessment that previously weakened Owen Reece when he was in jail and Owen proven that he got rid of everyone of them on panel in the story. thumb up Exactly he chose to limit his power therefore depowering himself glad we can agree on that. So Sentry beat a depowered Reece not impressed erm

RealityWarper
thumb up Exactly he chose to limit his power therefore depowering himself glad we can agree on that. So Sentry beat a depowered Reece not impressed erm

Owen chosen not to use his powers outside of the city, he wasn't restricted in range.

It was a choice.

There is a big difference between "being incapable to do something" and "chosing not to do something".

I wonder how old you are with your poor baits...

Really you think that your opinion bothers me ?

iceman24567
Owen chosen not to use his powers outside of the city, he wasn't restricted in range.

It was a choice.

There is a big difference between "being incapable to do something" and "chosing not to do something".

I wonder how old you are with your poor baits...

Really you think that your opinion bothers me ? It was a choice and he made the choice to limit his power you said so yourself no point trying exaggerate the feat we all know Reece wasnt at his standard level. I like how you complain about baiting when you run to every Sentry thread thats made to say he solos gtfo team 2 loses

RealityWarper
It was a choice and he made the choice to limit his power you said so yourself no point trying exaggerate the feat

It isn't a limitation.

A limitation means that he couldn't use his power outside of the city which wasn't the case here.

He chosen not to use it outside of the city but never lost his power.

Nope.

That's your personal claim that is disproved by the story.

The editor of the story confirmed that Owen wasn't weakened or depowered.

I'm not complaining.

It was an observation.

I'm saying the truth.

You failed to prove that the characters here can resist to a Molecule / Reality Manipulation at Sentry's level therefore it is obvious that he effortlessly disintegrate the other team.

That's an easy victory for Sentry.

iceman24567
It isn't a limitation.

A limitation means that he couldn't use his power outside of the city which wasn't the case here.

He chosen not to use it outside of the city but never lost his power.

Nope.

That's your personal claim that is disproved by the story.

The editor of the story confirmed that Owen wasn't weakened or depowered.

I'm not complaining.

It was an observation.

I'm saying the truth.

You failed to prove that the characters here can resist to a Molecule / Reality Manipulation at Sentry's level therefore it is obvious that he effortlessly disintegrate the other team.

That's an easy victory for Sentry. He chose the to limit his power to inside the city its called a self imposed limitation his unhinged mind did the rest of the work whether you want to admit it or not. His mental stability was shit and Sentry fought him at an opportune time luckily for him of course. I choose not to give Sentry the benefit of doubt based on a shotty feat and power he only used once against a depowered character. Team 1 wins in a lopsided fight thumb up

RealityWarper
He chose the to limit his power to inside the city its called a self imposed limitation his unhinged mind

No.

That means that he chosen not to use the full range of his power, not that he couldn't use the power at a longest range.

That's not a limitation on the power.

Owen never said that "he can't use his power outside of the city".

He stated many times that he chosen to stay in his city and not to attract the attention of the outside because he wanted to live in peace.

Nope.

The editor confirmed that I was right about Owen being not weakened or depowered.

That's your opinion against Marvel's opinion.

Owen's mental stability doesn't matter, that's only his beliefs in his abilities that matters and Owen proven to be fully confident that he can do everything he wanted in this story.

Owen was indeed at full power.

Sentry is far more powerful and one-shotted him effortlessly.

You are not in position to make a choice.

Marvel already did it and Sentry is far more powerful than Molecule Man to the point that Owen is a bug to him.

This doesn't matter.

The feat was here to show Sentry's power and he did it effortlessly.

He wasn't, this is confirmed by the story and his editor.

Team 1 can't win this.

Sentry solostomps them effortlessly.

iceman24567
No.

That means that he chosen not to use the full range of his power, not that he couldn't use the power at a longest range.

That's not a limitation on the power.

Owen never said that "he can't use his power outside of the city".

He stated many times that he chosen to stay in his city and not to attract the attention of the outside because he wanted to live in peace.

Nope.

The editor confirmed that I was right about Owen being not weakened or depowered.

That's your opinion against Marvel's opinion.

Owen's mental stability doesn't matter, that's only his beliefs in his abilities that matters and Owen proven to be fully confident that he can do everything he wanted in this story.

Owen was indeed at full power.

Sentry is far more powerful and one-shotted him effortlessly.

You are not in position to make a choice.

Marvel already did it and Sentry is far more powerful than Molecule Man to the point that Owen is a bug to him.

This doesn't matter.

The feat was here to show Sentry's power and he did it effortlessly.

He wasn't, this is confirmed by the story and his editor.

Team 1 can't win this.

Sentry solostomps them effortlessly. It obviously was a limitation on his power since the range was limited. His mental stability has always been a factor in his power level. The feat is the only feat he has that you can embellish his overall level which is sad and pointless nobody is fooled. Team one has the upperhand in every way its their fight to lose

carver9
Great thread (lol)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.