Mr Mxyzptlk vs God Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Who wins and why?

Galan007
Miksyezpitlik wins. thumb up

apex_pretador
God doom overpowered the infinity gauntlet, no? He should win.

abhilegend
Mxy easily.

Insane Titan
Doom tricks Mxy ftw.

Galan007
Originally posted by apex_pretador
God doom overpowered the infinity gauntlet, no? He should win. Yes he did, but Mxy's feats dwarf any iteration of the IG(by a HUGE margin), so that's inconsequential. thumb up

zopzop
Originally posted by Galan007
Yes he did, but Mxy's feats dwarf any iteration of the IG(by a HUGE margin), so that's inconsequential. thumb up

apex_pretador
Yes he did, but Mxy's feats dwarf any iteration of the IG(by a HUGE margin), so that's inconsequential. thumb up
How? Magus with incomplete IG easily overpowered Ultimate Nullifier, which can destroy the multiverse.

Mxy has little multiversal feats, and the only multiversal feat I can remember from him is not even him, but Joker using his power and being stated to destroy the multiverse.

Galan007
Mxy destroyed the infinite multiverse. He also destroyed every numbered dimension, including the higher-dimensional planes(which are so vast that even the infinite multiverse is microbial by comparison.) He destroyed absolutely everything that is/was/will be in DC.... Then he recreated it all with a snap, and made plans with Bat-Mite to do the same thing "next Tuesday". laughing out loud

The IG and UN are nothing compared to him. It's that black & white. thumb up

apex_pretador
Mxy destroyed the infinite multiverse. He also destroyed every numbered dimension, including the higher-dimensional planes(which are so vast that even the infinite multiverse is microbial by comparison.) He destroyed absolutely everything that is/was/will be in DC.... And then recreated it all with a snap.

The IG and UN are nothing compared to him. It's that black & white. thumb up WF doesn't count.

Regularly, mxy is a regular being compared to other 5d imps. In WF, he even destroyed all of them, which means it is not an applicable feat in regular cases.

Galan007
Your ignorance of the character doesn't concern me. WF is canon to Mxy. I have definitively proven this several times over the years, and even have a mod ruling in my favor.

Mxy >>>> God Doom > IG > UN. smile

apex_pretador
Your ignorance of the character doesn't concern me. WF is canon to Mxy. I have definitively proven this several times over the years, and even have a mod ruling in my favor.

Mxy >>>> God Doom > IG > UN. smile
How is this an ignorance?

WF mxy did feat which regular mxy simply CAN NOT do. Even if you take it canon to mxy's character, it is inapplicable to battle showings because

- Either mxy had a massive amp in WF
- Or this is an extremely massive outlier.

I don't think we take grey hulk destroying an asteroid twice the size of earth applicable in battle scenarios because it is an outlier.
Or other things like that - Spiderman beating firelord, Jane beating Odin, etc.

Galan007
Originally posted by apex_pretador
WF mxy did feat which regular mxy simply CAN NOT do. Such as?

Lets see how deep your ignorance runs. smile

operator616
when Joker had Mxy's power he was wreaking havoc across all the five dimensions (which includes the 5th). And he was still far from his full potential at that time. So Mxy being greater than the other imps is definitely not an outlier.

Galan007
Damn you, op!!!

I was setting him up for that!!! stick out tongue

SquallX
Let's not forget the Mxy twins.

apex_pretador
Such as?

Lets see how deep your ignorance runs. smile Such as destroying millions of beings equal to his regular power

Galan007
Proof that all Imps are equal? Proof that Mxy is just your average Imp, despite his feats eclipsing the other members of his race? smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Mxy Zeno's him. smilesmilesmile

yaadaveyaa
i mean this isnt really a contest the 5D imp destroys him

the only way he ever "loses" at ne thing is by "being tricked" its always some plot device like that

mxy 10/10

JayDaDon
Is mxy pretty much only just under the presence in the DC hierarchy? Who is more powerful, him or PR beyonder?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Primal Monitor > Mxy as well.

PR Beyonder ~ tbh.

Mr Master

Mxy >>>> God Doom
How was Doom empowered? Or rather, what/who's power did he posses?

I never got around to finishing the new SW series.

bluewaterrider

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr Master
How was Doom empowered? Or rather, what/who's power did he posses?

I never got around to finishing the new SW series. God Doom possessed an undisclosed percentage of Owen's power, after he absorbed the Beyonders.

IOW, Owen was the battery. He funneled as much power into Doom as he deemed necessary.

NoctisOwen
Mxy with a single handwave

Inedian
Owen vs. Mxy is a better match.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.