Gauntlet of RAGE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mighty adam
Hulk starts at hotm levels in a city full of golden mercy plants. Golden mercy boost and keep you in ever increasing rage. Can hulk clear this list

1 batman in jla buster 1 hour perp no bfr

3 Zeus in a fist fight no bfr

2thor with the ax that kills celestials no brf

4 8th day juggernaut no bfr

5 NERON. Hulks gets red Lantern ring, a farther box too boost his rage, and if the fight ends up in hell. Hell is full of golden mercys.

mighty adam
I think at 5 hulk mite end reality with so much rage shit mite just collapse the universe.

spetznaz
Originally posted by mighty adam
I think at 5 hulk mite end reality with so much rage shit mite just collapse the universe.

A sufficiently enraged Hulk against an opponent who (1) has to engage in dumb H2H combat and (2) without access to BFR is a ridiculously difficult opponent to beat. Victory would require either the Hulk's opponent starting off at a significantly higher power/strength level (and using that to QUICKLY take out the Hulk before it amps up to its own higher levels), or a character that has ridiculous speed and an ability to make creative offensive use of that speed. Users of certain types of exotic powers can also prevail. Obviously BFR works well.

However, a hand to hand fight against a Hulk that starts off super angry, and without any BFR for the opponent, is a tough fight.

It is like fighting Namor in the ocean, or Superboy Prime near the surface of the sun. This fight is right smack in the Hulk's power zone.

Clears.

mighty adam
Originally posted by spetznaz
A sufficiently enraged Hulk against an opponent who (1) has to engage in dumb H2H combat and (2) without access to BFR is a ridiculously difficult opponent to beat. Victory would require either the Hulk's opponent starting off at a significantly higher power/strength level (and using that to QUICKLY take out the Hulk before it amps up to its own higher levels), or a character that has ridiculous speed and an ability to make creative offensive use of that speed. Users of certain types of exotic powers can also prevail. Obviously BFR works well.

However, a hand to hand fight against a Hulk that starts off super angry, and without any BFR for the opponent, is a tough fight.

It is like fighting Namor in the ocean, or Superboy Prime near the surface of the sun. This fight is right smack in the Hulk's power zone.

Clears. well i think hulk makes it to 8th day juggernaut but a hulk this amped up mite be able to clear it neron is another problem but hulk with all that rage mite beat him to death

yaadaveyaa
giving him the red ring is just like over kill ... the 8th day juggernaut feat punching through the universal wall is insane and hulk would top that 100x over

mighty adam
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
giving him the red ring is just like over kill ... the 8th day juggernaut feat punching through the universal wall is insane and hulk would top that 100x over i can see him punching cain out of the juggernaut. But 8th day juggernaut would beat superman thor doomsday and hulk to death. Still this is hulk at hotm level and rising so hulk takes it in my opinion.

Stoic
Originally posted by mighty adam
i can see him punching cain out of the juggernaut. But 8th day juggernaut would beat superman thor doomsday and hulk to death. Still this is hulk at hotm level and rising so hulk takes it in my opinion.

Nah. Cain was pretty badass during that arc, but the other avatars defeated him. The group of heroes and Doomsday that you mentioned would spite stomp them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.