Who Else Has a Wide Smirk on their Face?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ziggystardust

Stigma
In other words, Trump already accomplished more than Obama mmm

Beniboybling
Watching Trump repeatedly explode on Twitter has brought more than a smirk to my face, yeah.

Surtur
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Watching Trump repeatedly explode on Twitter has brought more than a smirk to my face, yeah.

Watching the tears of you and your pals brings me so much joy.

Beniboybling
Cringe.

Surtur
Cringe.

Cringing doesn't lessen the joy.

Beniboybling
Uh-huh, just wanted to let you know my feelings towards your tacky, shabby attempts at gloating. smile

Tzeentch

Surtur
Uh-huh, just wanted to let you know my feelings towards your tacky, shabby attempts at gloating. smile

And I wanted you to know how much your tears mean to me.

Beniboybling
No need, I'm already aware of how thirsty you are.

Surtur
No need, I'm already aware of how thirsty you are.

So very thirsty, but luckily enough tears have been shed to sustain me for decades.

Beniboybling
To bad, guess you'll be off the suicide watch for a little while longer.

Surtur
To bad, guess you'll be off the suicide watch for a little while longer.

Would you like another shot at this? I feel like if you take a 10 minute breather, maybe have a snack like some apple slices, perhaps a juice box, and come back..you will be able to think of something a lot more clever.

Beniboybling
I've already had my apple slices and juice today Surtur, don't think I could come up with anything more cleverer than "hurr durr your salty tears!"

Surtur
don't think I could come up with anything more cleverer than "hurr durr your salty tears!"

Seeing your past replies..yeah, you probably couldn't come up with anything better than that. I mean "look out here comes Judge Dredd!" says it all.

Beniboybling
I'm sry to have disappointed you Surtur, pls teach me how to gloat like a pro.

Surtur
Silly fool, this shit can't be taught. You either have it or you don't.

Nephthys
Other racists, I suppose.

Robtard
Racism is really flaring up on KMC. Good times. Never mind that Trump didn't do much of anything the OP claims, except put racists into power and whine on his twitter account.

carthage
Racism has become such a meaningless word over the last few decades.

quanchi112
Trump never got Ford to keep the plant there this is another lie.

Nephthys
Originally posted by carthage

He literally celebrated "nig nog hating" in the OP.

Robtard

Covering your eyes and ears doesn't make that true.

cdtm
Originally posted by Robtard

He didn't say racism doesn't exist.

This may not have been his intent, but the way modern culture throws around trigger words at everything (Whether it's calling Trump's ads anti semetic for including Jewish George Soros and using the words "banking cabal"wink, or conservative calling Obama a communist progressive (He's actually quite conservative)..

Yeah. When words reserved for the most extreme acts start getting used like that, they DO lose all meaning..

snowdragon
Originally posted by Nephthys
He literally celebrated "nig nog hating" in the OP.

Could he have meant this version since he is european:

Etymology 1

From Cant. Crew : Nigmenog; a very silly Fellow.
Noun

nig-nog ‎(plural nig-nogs)

(contemptuous, good humored, non-racial, slang) A foolish person; hence, a raw and unskilled recruit. Cf. ning-nong.  

It seems the racial history of that word comes from the USA, who knew we have mind readers on the forums roll eyes (sarcastic)

In light of looking up Sen Jeff Sessions it very could have been a racial slur.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by snowdragon

Etymology 1

Noun

(contemptuous, good humored, non-racial, slang) A foolish person; hence, a raw and unskilled recruit. Cf. ning-nong.  

It seems the racial history of that word comes from the USA, who knew we have mind readers on the forums roll eyes (sarcastic)

good luck trying to explain-away obvious racism. thumb up

(assuming you're not being heavy-handed with comedic irony)

snowdragon
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
good luck trying to explain-away obvious racism. thumb up

(assuming you're not being heavy-handed with comedic irony)

I had to look up the Senator to see what pops up, I don't pretend to read minds but it does appear racist looking at his history.

carthage

And applying the term cavalierly to everyone that disagrees with them in immigration policy/counter terrorism doesn't make it true. The sheer amount of times its been used by the left since their loss in the election, only serves to strengthen my point.

AbnormalButSane

Surtur
Okay so one poster=KMC is flaring up with racism? Okay.

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
He didn't say racism doesn't exist.

This may not have been his intent, but the way modern culture throws around trigger words at everything (Whether it's calling Trump's ads anti semetic for including Jewish George Soros and using the words "banking cabal"wink, or conservative calling Obama a communist progressive (He's actually quite conservative)..

Yeah. When words reserved for the most extreme acts start getting used like that, they DO lose all meaning..

Yeah, that response raised my eyebrow as well. This person never said racism doesn't exist or anything like that. It's about the cheapening of the word "racism" via people tossing out such a label so easily these days.

I've seen people called racist merely because they are against illegal immigration.

It's like the boy who cried wolf, except it's the boy who cried racism.

Nephthys
Don't cry just because you're on the side of with the neo-nazi's.

Surtur
Don't cry just because you're on the side of with the neo-nazi's.

Each side has racist supporters. Pieces of shit can be found on both sides.

cdtm
Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah, that response raised my eyebrow as well. This person never said racism doesn't exist or anything like that. It's about the cheapening of the word "racism" via people tossing out such a label so easily these days.

I've seen people called racist merely because they are against illegal immigration.

It's like the boy who cried wolf, except it's the boy who cried racism.

I have, too. This libertarian blogger invited debate about the issue, and than called everyone on the reform side a "racist".

When one woman said that not everyone who sides against illegal immigration is a racist, the guy just said "Maybe. But they more than likely are."

Of course, conservatives can be just as bad. On another comic board I go to, a poster flew into a tirade because someone pointed out not all Muslim's are terrorist's.. It's not that he thought they WERE, it's that he claimed even pointing that out "poison's the well", whatever that means.

Just stupid stuff.

Nephthys
Each side has racist supporters. Pieces of shit can be found on both sides.

The Right is objectively worse about it though, and the fact that you're not calling it out makes you complicit. If a lefty was racist I'd call them a piece of shit. You don't have that kind of integrity.

Surtur
Which why can't people understand that being against illegal immigration is not racist unless this person has shown they are against Latino immigrants, but have no problems with illegals of other races. That is when we are seeing racism.

If someone wants people here illegally deported, that's not racism.

Bashar Teg
trump gave an out-of-the-closet white nationalist a job as his closest adviser, the same one who headed a fake news campaign to slime his opponent. this is simple objective fact, not subject to opinion. enough of your 'both sides do it' clown show. acknowledge the simple truth instead of dancing around it like a disingenuous coward. (not that I'm expecting that at all)

Surtur
The Right is objectively worse about it though

Hmm right.

I flat out said pieces of shit can be found on both sides. I've also said I don't condone any racism or any hate crimes done in the aftermath of Trump's win.

Surtur
trump gave an out-of-the-closet white nationalist a job as his closest adviser, the same one who headed a fake news campaign to slime his opponent. this is simple objective fact, not subject to opinion. enough of your 'both sides do it' clown show. acknowledge the simple truth instead of dancing around it like a disingenuous coward.

Bwahaha, you're one of the biggest cowards I've seen online. Both sides do have racists, that's not up for debate.

Bashar Teg
still avoiding the point of steve bannon and the recent alt-right self-unmasking. how expected, coward.

Surtur
still avoiding the point of steve bannon and the recent alt-right self-unmasking. how expected, coward.

Lol saying both sides have racism isn't avoiding the point. Not when some d-bag tries to pull the "you're on the side of neo nazi's!" yeah, it's definitely going to be pointed out racism exists on both sides.

Now if you don't like that? Oh well lol. Too bad, so sad.

cdtm
trump gave an out-of-the-closet white nationalist a job as his closest adviser, the same one who headed a fake news campaign to slime his opponent. this is simple objective fact, not subject to opinion. enough of your 'both sides do it' clown show. acknowledge the simple truth instead of dancing around it like a disingenuous coward. (not that I'm expecting that at all)

He's unquestioningly a white nationalist.

I'm not sure if that's a bad thing, though. People hear the term "white supremecy" and immediately conjure images of nazi's, mass murder, jim crow era stuff, anti semetism...

All things that need to be guarded against.

But the concept of "white's dominate" in and of itself? Should that be surprising?

Does not every people want "their own" to dominate? Don't Indian's, or Muslim's, or Irish, or women.. Who doesn't want power?

Should "white nationalist's" not crave and seek power?

Nephthys
I flat out said pieces of shit can be found on both sides. I've also said I don't condone any racism or any hate crimes done in the aftermath of Trump's win.

You don't go out of your way to condemn it either. Otherwise you'd acknowledge Ziggy for the sub-human piece of scum that he is and freely criticize Trumps appointments of white nationalists.

He's unquestioningly a white nationalist.

I'm not sure if that's a bad thing, though. People hear the term "white supremecy" and immediately conjure images of nazi's, mass murder, jim crow era stuff, anti semetism...

All things that need to be guarded against.

But the concept of "white's dominate" in and of itself? Should that be surprising?

Does not every people want "their own" to dominate? Don't Indian's, or Muslim's, or Irish, or women.. Who doesn't want power?

Should "white nationalist's" not crave and seek power?

Uh, no they shouldn't.

Everyone should seek equality and prosperity for all. Not push down the rest so only your group stands on top.

Seriously, the **** are you thinking? You could just as easily ask if its not right that men should crave and seek superiority over women.

Bashar Teg
You don't go out of your way to condemn it either. Otherwise you'd acknowledge Ziggy for the sub-human piece of scum that he is and freely criticize Trumps appointments of white nationalists.

convenient how we can't stay on that topic.

Surtur

I don't even know this person, nor do I know if they truly believe this or if they are just trolling like XYZ.

Plus other people have talked shit to him, does every poster here have to stop by his threads and insult this person for you?

Surtur
convenient how we can't stay on that topic.

So..was the topic of the thread the racism of this poster? Since..seems odd anyone would post a thread meant specifically for people to talk about how racist they are.

You see because if the topic isn't to discuss his racism then you're whining that people aren't talking about what you want to talk about, even though the thread isn't about the thing you want to talk about.

cdtm

Uh, no they shouldn't.

Everyone should seek equality and prosperity for all. Not push down the rest so only your group stands on top.

Seriously, the **** are you thinking? You could just as easily ask if its not right that men should crave and seek superiority over women.

My "group" isn't on top, though. (And I never said what "group" I belong to. stick out tongue )

And nobody seeks prosperity for all. NOBODY. They'll work with other groups, to a point, but everybody's belief in "equality" ends when it comes at their personal expense

Some proof? There was a lawsuit from several asian groups against Yale and Harvard. They argued affirmative action was hurting them as a group, because they exceeded a quota for asian acceptance, and many were denied entry to accomodate other races.

The self interest of this minority group is > "equality".

Stigma
Racism is really flaring up on KMC.
http://culture-wars.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Racist.jpg

Surtur
Stories like this kinda make me laugh:

Ellen DeGeneres forgot to bring ID to White House

Mostly because..why is this even news at all?

Plus Ellen shouldn't be shocked. You can't vote in an election without an ID, so of course you wouldn't be able to get into the White House without one.

Ziggystardust
https://pics.onsizzle.com/b-but-i-called-you-racist-and-you-think-this-gives-6605686.png

Stigma

And nobody seeks prosperity for all. NOBODY. They'll work with other groups, to a point, but everybody's belief in "equality" ends when it comes at their personal expense

Some proof? There was a lawsuit from several asian groups against Yale and Harvard. They argued affirmative action was hurting them as a group, because they exceeded a quota for asian acceptance, and many were denied entry to accomodate other races.

The self interest of this minority group is > "equality".
If true, than this is a really ****ed up situation. erm

Whatever happend to the usual, if s/he is smart enough, let them enroll to that university. Now it's a race quota? WTF? Thanks Obama.

Stigma
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
https://pics.onsizzle.com/b-but-i-called-you-racist-and-you-think-this-gives-6605686.png
So much win thumb up

Robtard
Originally posted by Stigma
*angry about being Polish*

Good job supporting a racist, even if he's just some troll, you're still supporting it thumb up

*let the alt-right circle-jerk continue*

Surtur
Well yeah there was also a thread touching on that subject in the past. Where it seemed the bar was lowered/raised depending on your race. With it being raised for asians.

Also yeah I find Affirmative Action bogus. Fighting racism with more racism isn't the answer.

Surtur
Good job supporting a racist, even if he's just some troll, you're still supporting it thumb up

He thumbed up a picture someone posted. That is all I see. That doesn't actually mean you support that persons every view.

Stigma
*usual Robtard's BS baiting*
You sound more needy than usual, man. Calm down, hombre thumb up

Robtard
You engaged me, Poland. So yeah, not having a good day in your crappy little country who's people actually suggested Jesus should be named "king of Poland" :0

*true story folks*

Surtur
You engaged me, Poland. So yeah, not having a good day in your crappy little country who's people actually suggested Jesus should be named "king of Poland" :0

So why are you calling this person Poland? It says that is his location, but then you don't call me "Chicago" so..?

Robtard
He thumbed up a picture someone posted. That is all I see. That doesn't actually mean you support that persons every view.

At this point you should just change your name to: "Surtur The Apologist"

Surtur
At this point you should just change your name to: "Surtur The Apologist"

I see. If I didn't know any better I'd think someone else was posting under your name.

Robtard
Ouch, another stinger.

Flyattractor
Oh don't worry about Robbie. I am sure he will be rounded up and put in a camp soon....

Oh no wait. That is what Leftist Presidents do....Not Alt Right Ones.

meep-meep
Originally posted by snowdragon

Etymology 1

Noun

It was obviously meant with racial implications.

Stigma
So why are you calling this person Poland? It says that is his location, but then you don't call me "Chicago" so..?
Rob is doing his usual troll and bait dance. Don't mind him, his butthurt will lessen in a few years. thumb up

Surtur
Ouch, another stinger.

A stinger? No, you're just not really making any sense that's all. It's usually your friends that are the ones who take on that role.

Just concerned for you bro.

Flyattractor
Rob is doing his usual troll and bait dance. Don't mind him, his butthurt will lessen in a few years. thumb up

You don't know Robbie very well. His Leftist Hemorrhoids are Good and Strong! No Prep H allowed near them.

Stigma
Originally posted by Flyattractor
You don't know Robbie very well. His Leftist Hemorrhoids are Good and Strong! No Prep H allowed near them. laughing out loud

Robtard
A stinger? No, you're just not really making any sense that's all. It's usually your friends that are the ones who take on that role.

Just concerned for you bro. *Concerned Troll* How do you think that's working out for you.

Flyattractor
*Concerned Troll* How do you think that's working out for you.

Its like his ass is perched upon a Fiery Cactus of Self Righteousness!!

Stigma
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Its like his ass is perched upon a Fiery Cactus of Self Righteousness!!
hysterical

Robtard
really triggered the Polish guy today. I expect a healthy round of hero-support emotes :0

Seriously though, what's it like being up Trump's ass and Alt-Right in Poland? Do all the other Poles point and laugh; that must sting.

Surtur
really triggered the Polish guy today. I expect a healthy round of hero-support emotes :0

Seriously though, what's it like being up Trump's ass and Alt-Right in Poland? Do all the other Poles point and laugh; that must sting.

Holy shit we actually broke Robtard. Never thought I'd see this day.

Robtard
No you!

Clever

Surtur
Yes, after a break down I suppose it would make sense for you to return to some of your usual tactics.

Stigma

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/89/ea/21/89ea21787b807be864edbea73171d219.jpg

On a serious note, Rob. Just stop with the baiting and trolling and re-evaluate what you're doing right now. You used to have a semblance of reason in you, don't let it go away over your liberal butthurt thumb up

Bashar Teg
Yes, after a break down I suppose it would make sense for you to return to some of your usual tactics.

a feeble gesture. as if he could ever defeat your "no you" tactic. HA!

Stigma
Holy shit we actually broke Robtard. Never thought I'd see this day.
He has a very vulnerable mind.

Surtur
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/89/ea/21/89ea21787b807be864edbea73171d219.jpg

On a serious note, Rob. Just stop with the baiting and trolling and re-evalute what you're doing right now. You used to have a semblance of reason in you, don't let it go away over your liberal butthurt thumb up

This is why I said it seemed like someone else was posting under his account.

Surtur

Bro, when your buddy is having a breakdown it's probably not the best time to point out how he has no chance of defeating me.

Talk about kicking a guy when he's down.

Robtard
Not the usual emote support post, but still boring as it's just another "no you!", Poland.

Flyattractor

*Reported for being Anti Racist to the Polish People*

What next Robbie? Gonna want to round them up and put them in camps?

You are such a Woodrow Wilson!!!!!!!!

Ziggystardust

This comment is as feeble as it is benign when you realise that Poland has a very right wing government comparative to the rest of Europe.

Surtur
Not the usual emote support post, but still boring as it's just another "no you!", Poland.

Lol damn. It's like watching a car crash in slow motion.

Robtard

When you get them to start copying you with "no you!" retorts, that's when you know they're done.

Robtard
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
Waaahhhhhhhhhh! Waaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Behold, the XYZ-clone

Surtur
This is hilarious, keep going.

Stigma
I think Rob reached the point of no return. TBH it's rather sad that he displays his bigotry in such a vivid manner. / shrug

Robtard
*reversal of blame*

Surtur
*reversal of blame*

It's okay man just breathe.

Ziggystardust
I haven't seen anything quite as impotent as Rob's theatric breakdown in a long while.

Bashar Teg
It's okay man just breathe.

because assigning a negative mood to your opponent equals insta-win

Surtur
I can't figure out what specifically triggered him.

Surtur
because assigning a negative mood to your opponent equals insta-win

This explains why I've seen you do it so many times.

Bashar Teg
This explains why I've seen you do it so many times.

back to "no you". gee i wonder what's next.

Robtard
Called it

*let the alt-right circle-jerk continue*

Surtur
back to "no you". gee i wonder what's next.

It's okay man,, just admit you have nothing else to say.

Bashar Teg
It's okay man,, just admit you have nothing else to say.

said the point-dodging coward.

Surtur
said the point-dodging coward.

innocent

carthage
Bashar calling people cowards when he can't even provide proof for his claims.

Lel

Bashar Teg
Bashar calling people cowards when he can't even provide proof for his claims.

Lel

the alt-right is a white nationalist movement. steve bannon headed brietbart, a self-described alt-right news outlet. donald trump hired bannon as his first advisor.

keep ignoring proof and demanded proof, coward.

play your silly games. tell me I'm wrong because bannon didn't say the words "i am a white nationalist".

Badabing
Some of you are ignorant of any facts, and very misguided. I suggest people stop the nonsense or there will be long temp bans for the people who continually troll, bicker and flame. Getting the last word does not mean you're correct or that you win. If people don't stop I will take the last word by giving out temp bans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.