Kas'im vs Darth Malgus (Hope)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
Round 1 - Sabers only
Round 2 - Force only
Round 3 - D(ck punches only
Round 4 - All out

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Malgus solidly

TheMuser
I actually don't know how you make the argument that Hope Malgus>Kas'im as a duelist.....Legitimately not sure.

Ursumeles
Kas'im
Malgus
Anakin
Either way

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by TheMuser
I actually don't know how you make the argument that Hope Malgus>Kas'im as a duelist.....Legitimately not sure.
What makes you think that Darth Malgus was lacking in dueling skills as of Hope or even earlier? He was among the greatest warriors of the Empire before Return as well.

In Hope, he easily disarmed Satele Shan in spite of her incredible speed and maneuvers.

TheMuser
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
What makes you think that Darth Malgus was lacking in dueling skills as of Hope or even earlier? He was among the greatest warriors of the Empire before Return as well.

In Hope, he easily disarmed Satele Shan in spite of her incredible speed and maneuvers.

He was considered one of the greatest sith "Warriors" I.E. Fodder, Being one of the best fodder isn't impressing me to much.

He dueled shan for a soild 30 seconds before disarming her, and by "Incredible speed" You mean speedblitzing fodder sith warriors correct?

Zenwolf
Those SW in that trailer were so terrible...I just...I still can't even get over that..

TenebrousWay
Return Malgus is a better matchup

UCanShootMyNova
Would probably go Malgus.

carthage
Originally posted by TheMuser
He was considered one of the greatest sith "Warriors" I.E. Fodder, Being one of the best fodder isn't impressing me to much.

He dueled shan for a soild 30 seconds before disarming her, and by "Incredible speed" You mean speedblitzing fodder sith warriors correct?

You're right obviously Kas'im only being good in Bane's opinion, losing in spite of being more technically skilled, and having no notable skill feats is obviously better than anything Hope Malgus has done

MythLord
Kas'im.

UCanShootMyNova
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upzFk1a3bFM

MythLord
An eloquent argument, well done.

Geistalt
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Darth Malgus with difficulty Fixed.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by MythLord
An eloquent argument, well done.

Danke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.