Arcann vs. Darth Vader: who is more iconic?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Who has had a greater impact on both the Star Wars fandom and the general culture?

Nephthys
Ellimist mad.

The Ellimist
It's interesting that you automatically assume that this is a troll thread. Subjective questions of literary quality have very wide ranges of defensible opinions; but you think one of your own pet franchise's main villains is so inferior, it isn't even worth discussion. mmm

EDIT: to be fair, I guess this question was more one of impact than quality.

Zenwolf
This isn't even worth a discussion either so....yeah. Vader is clearly more iconic.

UCanShootMyNova
Arcann's an interesting character to be sure but you sort of have to take into account the writing teams and decades of effort put into making Vader the character he was and is.

Nephthys
Originally posted by The Ellimist
It's interesting that you automatically assume that this is a troll thread. Subjective questions of literary quality have very wide ranges of defensible opinions; but you think one of your own pet franchise's main villains is so inferior, it isn't even worth discussion. mmm

EDIT: to be fair, I guess this question was more one of impact than quality.

No no, I get it don't worry I get it. I said something nice about TOR so you got triggered and felt the need to shit on it. It's incredibly pathetic but I understand it and don't judge you for it.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Arcann's an interesting character to be sure
erm
Not really.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Nephthys
No no, I get it don't worry I get it. I said something nice about TOR so you got triggered and felt the need to shit on it. It's incredibly pathetic but I understand it and don't judge you for it.

I literally asked you how you thought a central TOR character compared to a central OT one, I didn't even have any Carthage-style prose in there. You sabotaged your own case by just assuming your side's inferiority, lmao.

It's also cute how much you think everything is about you. smile

Originally posted by Ursumeles
erm
Not really.

tbh I'd like to hear more about how he's an interesting character

Ursumeles
He has a nice concept, but the execution is bad.

UCanShootMyNova
That's sort of what I mean. He has an interesting backstory and I could relate to him from what I've seen of the trailer. I didn't play the game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.