KOTET: Senya vs Lana Beniko & Mandalorians (Video)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn1cHSoSLPE&t=17m34s

UCanShootMyNova
Oh so the Outlander ISN'T confirmed to be HoT.

DarthAnt66
... what?

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
So the Outlander ISN'T confirmed to be HoT.

DarthAnt66
Obviously. The Outlander can technically be any of the eight classes.

The board assumes it's the Jedi Knight since all official portrayals of the Outlander has been with the Jedi Knight class.

UCanShootMyNova
Oh that's the basis for the assumption? I had no idea, thought it was confirmed somewhere and that's why you all thought that.

Solar Power
Damn, so this already puts Senya way above Caedus then huh, and then the Outlander defeats Senya, so.... smile

DarthDuelist9
Arcann's badass in that scene. I actually start to like him

MythLord
Are those non-Force sensitives? Why isn't she blitzing them?

MythLord
Oh God Senya and Valkorion's duet is awful.

ILS
Jango Fett killed Jedi faster than Senya killed Mandalorians.

Ursumeles
That just mean random TOR Mando's > PT Jedi

ILS
During the golden age of the Jedi?

Me no think so.

Ursumeles
TOR Jedi fight Sith. PT Jedi don't have combat experience. TOR Jedi already >>> PT Jedi. Zakuul Knoghts are above TOR Jedi, and Senya is EASILY the best one.
So, Senya >>> ZK >> TOR Jedi >>> PT Jedi. And TOR Mandalorians can COMPETE with Senya. TOR Mandalorians > PT Jedi is obvious, lmao.

Beniboybling
Oh so the Outlander ISN'T confirmed to be HoT. Lol.

ILS
Rey didn't have combat experience either.

eek!

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Ursumeles
TOR Jedi fight Sith. PT Jedi don't have combat experience. TOR Jedi already >>> PT Jedi. Zakuul Knoghts are above TOR Jedi, and Senya is EASILY the best one.
So, Senya >>> ZK >> TOR Jedi >>> PT Jedi. And TOR Mandalorians can COMPETE with Senya. TOR Mandalorians > PT Jedi is obvious, lmao. Cancur, raw and festering.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Cancur, raw and festering.
So you are a typical PT-WANKER? I see.

Nah, seriously, the feat is decent.

Beniboybling
So you are a typical PT-WANKER?yes

no

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Beniboybling
no I say "decent fest" when I want to say "better than losing"

Zenwolf
PT Jedi don't have combat experience.

Hmm.....

http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/12/127594/4936905-6140225852-blz15.jpg

http://static8.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/12/127594/4936907-7645362964-blz16.jpg

http://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/12/127594/4936908-6706420616-blz17.jpg

Then what be this? Against Jango's Mandos no less.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by MythLord
Are those non-Force sensitives? Why isn't she blitzing them?
They are Mandalorians.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
They are Mandalorians.

Who are Non-Force Sensitive!

But then...there be others who also strangely are able to fight Force Users in this game who aren't such sooo..../shrug.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Who are Non-Force Sensitive!

But then...there be others who also strangely are able to fight Force Users in this game who aren't such sooo..../shrug.
So? They tend to have the gear and firepower to bridge the gap. Mandalorians are like spartans of the Star Wars.

Revan was not able to blitz Mandalorians on Rekkiad who were shooting at him. So lets us fault him for it?

Some of you are being unreasonable with your assumptions now.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
So? They tend to have the gear and firepower to bridge the gap. Mandalorians are like spartans of the Star Wars.

Revan was not able to blitz Mandalorians on Rekkiad who were shooting at him. So lets us fault him for it?

Some of you are being unreasonable with your assumptions now.

I'm not saying to fault him for it.

DarthAnt66
It's pretty insane people expect Jedi or Sith to blitz Mandalorians. erm

Hate to break the news, but Jedi don't actually travel at the speed of light, folks.

Caedus can't blitz Mandalorians either, BTW.

Zenwolf
Who says they gotta travel at light speed to blitz anyone?

ILS
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
It's pretty insane people expect Jedi or Sith to blitz Mandalorians. erm

Hate to break the news, but Jedi don't actually travel at the speed of light, folks.

Caedus can't blitz Mandalorians either, BTW. Jango Fett blitzed Jedi who were blitzing Mandalorians, *****.

DarthAnt66
Fett's are the exception to the rule. They're beyond "Force-sensitive" fgits. thumb up

Zenwolf
Plus to me, it seems like speed isn't all that use for fighting anyway. Well as far as like Force Speed and the like, seems to me something like that is rarely used.

ares834
Uh, tell that to the B-Team...

Zenwolf
Rarely used...because we don't really see a bunch of blitzing people to the point where they can't see the guy move or they can't get a shot off.

NewGuy01
Oh that's the basis for the assumption?

Not really. If you actually play the game, the story and interactions just doesn't make a ghost of sense with any of the other classes in mind. That's why.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.