Post-FotJ, Pre-Legacy Speculation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
There's about a 85 year gap of information concerning galactic affairs (45 ABY to 130 ABY).

Luke Skywalker died somewhere along that time period, perhaps protecting Allana from the One Sith.

After Skywalker, it seemed Allana Solo took the throne as ruler of the Jedi and the entire galaxy.

Solo's career, based on visions by Caedus and Luke, seemed to mark an unprecedented golden age of peace.

Like Revan postponed Vitiate's invasion, I imagine Allana postponed the One Sith's.

I figure Allana passed away sometime near 130 ABY, and then the One Sith invaded shortly thereafter.

SunRazer
You're probably right. But you're forgetting that it takes a while for Allana to actually grow and mature. I doubt Luke would've remained as Grand Master in his nineties, or that Allana would've taken the throne in her twenties or even thirties, really - so there was probably somebody in between him and Allana.

DarthAnt66
I wasn't forgetting that. I expect Luke to be in there for a while. If Luke wanted to, I bet he could have lived for hundreds of years.

SunRazer
You think it went straight from him to Allana?

It could just be me, but I don't see Luke staying as Grand Master in his nineties or hundreds.

DarthAnt66
*shrugs* Who would you think be Grand Master for the intermediate period, then?

SunRazer
Not sure. Probably someone else who's old, since the tenure couldn't have been too long.

I mean, I did consider Jaina, but if so, Allana wouldn't have had a very long reign. Although I guess there's nothing that actually says she reigned for a long time, just that it was good.

DarthAnt66
"He was looking at a vision of Jacen's daughter, perhaps thirty years in the future."

So it seems Allana became Grand Master around 75 ABY.

Luke Skywalker would be roughly 94.. I imagine him dying around that time, tbh.

mmm

ares834
I doubt Allana become the ruler of the galaxy. More likely she simply became the Queen of Hapes Consortium and was extremely influential able to help lead the galaxy to an era of peace.

Zenwolf
Interesting you bring up the age thing Nova, a standard human can typically live to 120 years and reports of human Jedi living up to 200.

SunRazer
Luke obviously didn't live anywhere near 200, lol. If anything, he probably lived less than 100. The upper limit being 120 doesn't tell us how long most humans live to.

Still don't think it makes sense for him to be Grand Master at such an old age.

Zenwolf
Well I was just bringing up the age thing, since it's being talked about.

MythLord
I mean, the Light Side is meant to procrastinate the a Force users death, and prolongue his life... Given that An'ya Kuro was in her 90s and still managed to leap around Darth Vader, I find it hard to believe Luke -- to whom Kuro is a gnat -- wouldn't have lived at least to 95 years old.

Also Odan Urr and Yoda were near-death, but effectively served as Grandmasters.

Ursumeles
thumb up

But if Luke died early, Saba would be Grandmaster pre-Allana yes

Azronger
Why doesn't it make sense for Luke to be Grandmaster in his elder days? And why wouldn't he have lived near 200? Yoda knew how to prolong his age. Why wouldn't someone more powerful taught by Yoda know that as well?

Zenwolf
Not sure that's any real Force related technique.

Azronger

Zenwolf
Eh that doesn't really seem like an actual power though. It seems more like it would be a passive thing, Yoda just chose to let go after he finished what needed to be finished. Plus given there were reports of human Jedi living long, I don't think it'd be something too difficult to do.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by ares834
I doubt Allana become the ruler of the galaxy. More likely she simply became the Queen of Hapes Consortium and was extremely influential able to help lead the galaxy to an era of peace.
The throne seemed to represent ruler of the galaxy, since Darth Caedus saw a vision where Darth Krayt sat on it with Allana by his side.

Trocity
If that vision had of actually come to pass, do you think Krayt and Allana would bang?

Petrus
I don't see why it's not plausible for Luke to have been the GM a couple of years prior to his death, tbh.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Eh that doesn't really seem like an actual power though. It seems more like it would be a passive thing, Yoda just chose to let go after he finished what needed to be finished. Plus given there were reports of human Jedi living long, I don't think it'd be something too difficult to do.

Yeah, that's them holding onto life and letting go when they needed to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.