Happy Thanksgiving

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

John Murdoch
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I'm thankful to have an online community to come talk about useful and useless information on a daily basis!

Stigma
Happy Thanksgiving bro!

I am thankful for how 2016 unravels as of now, hopefully it's going to be even better in the weeks to come.

Silent Master
Happy Thanksgiving

Surtur
Happy Thanksgiving. I'm thankful that in about 5-6 hours I'll be done with this holiday.

Flyattractor
Ahhh TurkDay the final Stress filled buffer before its full on Christmas.

Time tp Trip out on some Tryptophan

carthage
Happy Thanksgiving to you all

Not so much for me because I have work in 45 minutes, but I hope you all enjoy your day.

Stigma
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Ahhh TurkDay the final Stress filled buffer before its full on Christmas.
I thought that was Black Friday, actually.

Anyway.....

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d6/d1/97/d6d197e10f6cfe5a848d850e767ad57f.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone once more!

Flyattractor
Black Friday is the 2nd Offical start to Christmas SHOPPING.

The First official start is the second Halloween stops.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Surtur
Happy Thanksgiving. I'm thankful that in about 5-6 hours I'll be done with this holiday.

You know, I do think this way for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I'm very thankful for all my family and all I have, but driving with my wife and kids all over creation is no fun.

Time spent with loved ones, yes. Getting there and, admittedly, spending too much money, no.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.