Whis Oneshot Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Whis can incapacitate/put down Beerus with a single blow, as seen in the BoG movie and in the manga. With that in mind, can he do the same to the characters in this gauntlet?

Warm-up: Base Goku (no God Essence)
1. GA Superboy Prime
2. Odin with Destroyer Armor
3. Adult Franklin Richards
4. Merged Mad Celestial

Boss: Lifebringer Galactus

For shits and giggles: Mr. Mxyzptlk

RealityWarper
Clears.

Erases Mxy from all the timelines.

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/47/1480029715-superman-1987-2006-056-007.jpg

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Not sure if he can oneshot LB Galactus. Hell, I think LB Galactus is superior, personally, but I can see an argument for Whis.

RealityWarper
Base Goku should be far higher...

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Edited the OP.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Edited the OP.

Goku in base form should be above Odin...

And he can power-up three times...

Franklin is only superior because the level of his hax.

Same with LF Galactus.

Celestials have less reflexes than a normal human which will result in a certain death against Whis.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
1. No.
2. Yup.
3. Superior to who?
4. Superior to who?
5. They did fine against Infinity Gauntlets, Galactus, and Franklin Richards.

RealityWarper
1. No.
2. Yup.
3. Superior to who?
4. Superior to who?
5. They did fine against Infinity Gauntlets, Galactus, and Franklin Richards.

1. Hell yes, what has Odin done that would make him superior to Goku ?
Odin is too slow to tag Goku...

3.Goku.

4.Goku ^^

5. Yes but I don't see how they can beat Goku, they are super-slow and Goku is super fast and super powerful.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
1. Generated/capable of generating galaxy busting energy.

3-4: Franklin Richards and LB Galactus would oneshot non God, base form Goku.

5. I just don't see how they could be super slow if they can contend with/supercede multiple Infinity gauntlets, Galactus, and Franklin Richards. Everyone in this gauntlet would oneshot the warm-up.

SSB Goku is another story.

RealityWarper
1. Generated/capable of generating galaxy busting energy.

3-4: Franklin Richards and LB Galactus would oneshot non God, base form Goku.

5. I just don't see how they could be super slow if they can contend with/supercede multiple Infinity gauntlets, Galactus, and Franklin Richards. Everyone in this gauntlet would oneshot the warm-up.

SSB Goku is another story.

1) When going toally all-out. Goku is far beyond that point.

3-4) Only thanks to reality warping.

5) I don't see how a Celestial can touch Goku.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Note that I'm talking about base, non God Goku. Like, Buu Saga.

RealityWarper
Note that I'm talking about base, non God Goku. Like, Buu Saga.

I've got it.

He can still power-up to Super-Sayan 3.

He is powerful enough to crush Odin like a peeble.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I suppose that's your prerogative.

RealityWarper
I suppose that's your prerogative.

Yes.

According to the feats of both.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
According to your interpretation of the feats of both. smile

RealityWarper
According to your interpretation of the feats of both. smile

Come on man. I know both characters very well. stick out tongue

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
smile

That remains to be seen, mr. username that coincides with my avi/sig smile

RealityWarper
smile

That remains to be seen, mr. username that coincides with my avi/sig smile

The very basic point is that Odin can't deal with Goku when it comes to the combat speed: attack rate, defence rate (blocking /avoiding attacks) and positioning (like the footwork but with short burst of speed) etc... Odin can't even match Kid Goku and his Zanzoku.

If we take in consideration that Goku becomes far faster with every new phase of training (against each new enemy) in base form and that every new transformation makes a tremendous boost on his stats, I don't see how Odin can beat Goku and even lay a finger on him.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonball/images/f/f8/Son_Goku.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130623011750&path-prefix=fr

Well, I've chosen my username like 9 or 10 years ago (check my banned profile on comicvine to know ^^).

Tondemonai
Don't know enough about most of the people, but he definitely smashes Superboy and Goku

Yamcha
Is he allowed to eat a Fruit of the Tree of Might beforehand?

Jmanghan
He actually loses to most of these people.

Mxy is a 5th Dimensional Imp. He's toon force level.

He can change whatever he wants, whenever he wants.

If he wants Whis to be dead, all he has to do is want him to be dead, and he's gone.

There are exceptions, obviously.

Superman Prime One-Million, The Presence, TOAA, PR-Beyonder can all take him.

There are hundreds more, but Whis isn't part of those hundreds.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Superman Prime One Million dies horribly to Mxy. Not even a relatively close combat. Hell there's a host of characters who'd defeat SP1M.

Mxy is on the same level as PR Beyonder.

Also,how far does Whis get?

Jmanghan
Superman Prime One Million dies horribly to Mxy. Not even a relatively close combat. Hell there's a host of characters who'd defeat SP1M.

Mxy is on the same level as PR Beyonder.

Also,how far does Whis get? Superman Prime One-Million is on the same level as Mxy, they are both 5th-dimensional beings that operate on a similar scale.

To answer your question, he doesn't.

I think Whis can use his time traveling abilities to take out some of the people on here, take out Galactus before he becomes Galactus.

I have to re-read the OP.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Operate on a similar scale? SP1M has like, no feats of note. Mxy has casually destroyed universes, and even all of DC, including realms that make the mainstream DC Multiverse seem microbial by comparison. SP1M doesn't even have a universal feat.

How would his ability to travel 3 minutes into the past help him here?

Jmanghan
Operate on a similar scale? SP1M has like, no feats of note. Mxy has casually destroyed universes, and even all of DC, including realms that make the mainstream DC Multiverse seem microbial by comparison. SP1M doesn't even have a universal feat.

How would his ability to travel 3 minutes into the past help him here? He's Superman who has been sundipped into the super sun for 15,000 years. :/

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Jmanghan
He's Superman who has been sundipped into the super sun for 15,000 years. :/

Goku beat him with Solar repellent.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Goku beat him with Solar repellent. Oh I bet, bud.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He's Superman who has been sundipped into the super sun for 15,000 years. :/

Which gives absolutely no context into how powerful he is. thumb up

Whis kills him. Mxy? Forget about it.

Jmanghan

Whis kills him. Mxy? Forget about it. We know that Sun-Dipped Superman is WAYYY more powerful then Normal Superman, and thats only for a short time, a few minutes at most.

This is Superman in a SUPER SUN thats been sundipped for 15,000 years.

The context is that Superman Prime One-Million would blink and normal Superman woukd be one-shotted by the shockwaves that a blink like that would cause.

Jmanghan
Whis isn't a reality warper, last I checked, he was capable of time travel, but thats it.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yup. Like I said, you have no evidence that he's more powerful than Whis, much less Mxy, other than that, "He's WAAAAY more powahful than regular Superman!"

ares834

Whis kills him. Mxy? Forget about it.

If you have no clue how powerful is how can you say Whis kills him?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Fair enough, though I'd argue that SP1M isn't universal.

Whereas Whis can oneshot a casual universe buster.

carver9
We know that Sun-Dipped Superman is WAYYY more powerful then Normal Superman, and thats only for a short time, a few minutes at most.

The context is that Superman Prime One-Million would blink and normal Superman woukd be one-shotted by the shockwaves that a blink like that would cause.

It's up to you to prove that the longer Superman sundips the more powerful he becomes. Nothing on panel in canon states this.

SSJGGogeta
We know that Sun-Dipped Superman is WAYYY more powerful then Normal Superman, and thats only for a short time, a few minutes at most.

1. So? Superman Prime, who becomes Superman Prime One Million in the future, would arguably be a Namek Saga Frieza level being in DBZ. He's not that impressive.

2. So?

3. Again, so? Cell would blink, and normal Superman would be one-shot by the shockwaves that a blink like that would cause, let alone a Buu saga character, let alone ****!ng Beerus level entities.

The point is that Superman Prime one million isn't even universe level. In fact, he wasn't even able to connect to Headnet. The very frequencies emitted by headnet literally "wreaked havoc" on his super hearing. He still has physical limitations, like his super senses being overloaded. He's not some omnipotent, meta-being. Which is exactly what Myx is.

Anyway, Beerus is capable of CASUAL universe busting, with a demonstrable 1% of his power. Whiss is capable of CASUALLY one-shotting Beerus. There's really no contest, or argument to be made here, in favor of Superman Prime one million.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.