Luke Skywalker vs. the Triumvirate and the Vitiate strike team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Luke Skywalker

vs.

Nihilus
Traya
Sion
Revan Reborn
Novel Scourge
Meetra Surik

No jobbing, they're surrounding him in a 20 meter radius semicircle.

Geistalt
Clear stomp in favor of the team.

Pls don't make another thread like this.

TenebrousWay
Where's the 20 MVP Sith killed by the buggy engine?

Ursumeles
No jobbing?
Luke.

MythLord
Luke pins them to a wall.

Deronn_solo
Luke gets stomped.

Nihilus and Revan is possibly enough. The rest just provides extra cushion.

Ursumeles
Revand and Nihilus arent enough, lal.
Don't you have Nihilus sub-Ragnos?

Deronn_solo
Yeah, they actually are. Luke has no answer for drain, so I'd imagine Nihilus' claim to fame could do some very sizable damage with the technique, even if it isn't a one shot --- it can, and will, massively weaken Luke. At least enough for the likes of Traya and Revan to be useful, and, of course, Nihilus is still sporting ship raising TK and such.

I'm not sure where exactly to rank Nihilus. Taking his feats and in-game hype at face value, he is in the same league as Yoda and RotS Sidious. While others sources, paint him as someone that is below the ancients.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Yeah, they actually are. Luke has no answer for drain,

Krayt drained Luke for what could have been hours, and Luke was still able to fight Abeloth hand to hand through it all. When he got annoyed by Krayt, he just TK'd him.

Or Luke just kills Nihilus quickly, either through the Force or by quickly closing the distance, with Revan not being fast enough and the others' presence being irrelevant.

What's his answer to a speed blitz?

Azronger
Luke stomps.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Luke gets stomped.

Nihilus and Revan is enough.

Deronn_solo
Gonna need excerpt proving the underlined.

Even so, how does Krayt drain even compare with Nihilus chowing on planets, or --- lifting gargantuan ships outta incredible gravity wells?

Not going to happen. Nihilus Force feats are sufficient enough to say he can stand, and hold his own, against a full powered Luke even without drain. His TK feats are surely efficient enough, and Force Barrier's are usually determine by raw power/TK, which Nihilus certainly isn't lacking in. Unless, of course, you can show me Luke quickly overwhelming someone with planet razing DC, and Capital ship lifting TK, and if so, I'll patiently wait for the evidence.

CQC is, and always will be, Nihilus' achilles heel, so fair point. However, I'm of the opinion that that one as powerful as Nihilus in the Force, wouldn't be lacking in the speed department for the simple fact that physical augmentation is one of the most fundamental Force abilities of them all, and is generally determined by how powerful a character is in the Force. Therefore, Nihilus' sheer power alone should be enough to deduce he wouldn't be speed blitzed --- despite his obvious lacking of speed feats. Though, him taking on the Exile and co. while heavily weakened, shows a decent degree of speed in itself.

Regardless, Nihilus powers can, and has, been activated with a simple thought, so, I'm having doubts Luke is going to blitz before he has a sizable fraction of his reserves leached by someone that has ate planets and was hyped as being a galactic treat, that hype, hinging mainly on his draining ability.

Krayt's drain, and Krayt in general, pale in comparison.

I'm having my doubts that Luke is fast enough to outright blitz Revan, when he hasn't been shown o do so o anyone in Revan's tier of power, skill, or physical class.

Props if you can prove me wrong, though.

Already commented on that above. Luke gets completely creamed by this team.

UCanShootMyNova
Nihilus.

Rebel95
team

AncientPower
Nihilus being capable of crushing Citadel Station might just be the greatest TK feat ever.

Deronn_solo
Yeah, without plot devices involved, Nihilus is a tough one to beat.

QuakeBlood
up

Azronger
Originally posted by Azronger
Luke stomps.

Ursumeles
Luke, all bar Nihlius and Revan are non-factors.

Deronn_solo
No one has bothered to formulate an actual case for Luke --- if this actually happen in canon he'd lose, and battle forum wise, he loses, too.

Ascendancy
Eh, earlier in the year most argued that Luke could solo the entirety of the Dread Masters despite them each having hundreds of years of arcane dark side knowledge. No reasons were really given there either.

UCanShootMyNova
Nihilus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.