Captain America/Spiderman/Falcon vs. Wolverine/Beast/Archangel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Adamantium Logan
MCU Spiderman

Who wins

Same scenario as the Civil war fight (Both teams facing opposite sides and charging)

TheVaultDweller
lol Archangel sucked, and got completely punked by Nightcrawler on multiple occasions. Falcon kills his ass quickly, and then the match becomes very skewed in favour of team one.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
lol Archangel sucked, and got completely punked by Nightcrawler on multiple occasions. Falcon kills his ass quickly, and then the match becomes very skewed in favour of team one.

Add Archangel to the list of X-Men characters that have been butchered by their big screen interpretations at least twice (Cyclops, Psylocke, arguably Colossus) and the LONG LONG LONG LONG list of characters that have butchered by Fox's X-Men movie universe period. But I digress.

To the thread at hand:

If Falcon does what your saying Vault and gains complete air superiority, then team 1 for sure. After Archangel is down, there's only so many bullets and rockets that Beast can dodge while he's contending with either Cap or Spidey. Wolverine could potentially tank quite a bit, but eventually gets knocked out.

Of the 3 X-Men, Beast and Wolverine are bigger threats to Team MCU than Archangel, but if Archangel can keep Falcon busy in the air and Wolverine can keep Cap or Spider-Man busy on the ground, Beast could get a win over whichever opponent Wolverine isn't fighting to turn the tide in Team 2's favor. Beast defeated Azazel and was throwing cars and Psylocke to the top of a building in Apoc.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by John Murdoch
Add Archangel to the list of X-Men characters that have been butchered by their big screen interpretations at least twice (Cyclops, Psylocke, arguably Colossus) and the LONG LONG LONG LONG list of characters that have butchered by Fox's X-Men movie universe period. But I digress.

To the thread at hand:

If Falcon does what your saying Vault and gains complete air superiority, then team 1 for sure. After Archangel is down, there's only so many bullets and rockets that Beast can dodge while he's contending with either Cap or Spidey. Wolverine could potentially tank quite a bit, but eventually gets knocked out.

Of the 3 X-Men, Beast and Wolverine are bigger threats to Team MCU than Archangel, but if Archangel can keep Falcon busy in the air and Wolverine can keep Cap or Spider-Man busy on the ground, Beast could get a win over whichever opponent Wolverine isn't fighting to turn the tide in Team 2's favor. Beast defeated Azazel and was throwing cars and Psylocke to the top of a building in Apoc.

Beast would be a good match for this version of Spiderman, IMO (assuming PIS/CIS is off). While Peter was a noob, he still schooled Falcon embarrassingly easily, despite Bucky's attempts to help. He was also fast and agile enough to flip from flying car to flying car, as Wanda was chucking them at him. And was strong enough to casually catch a flying car, as well as catch a falling jet bridge (and based on the info I could find, those things are 20+ metric tons). And, unlike Cap, Hank doesn't have a physics-defying shield, and plot-armour, on his side.

And I rate Falcon above Archangel, because, in TWS, we literally see him easily zip around fire coming from pretty much all sides. Plus, he not only has machine pistols, but he has various explosive projectiles, + Redwing, which can also fire shots. Starts at about 0:50 & 2:12 here. Sam is pretty damn agile during flight.

a7TmBfi9_E8

John Murdoch
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Beast would be a good match for this version of Spiderman, IMO (assuming PIS/CIS is off). While Peter was a noob, he still schooled Falcon embarrassingly easily, despite Bucky's attempts to help. He was also fast and agile enough to flip from flying car to flying car, as Wanda was chucking them at him. And was strong enough to casually catch a flying car, as well as catch a falling jet bridge (and based on the info I could find, those things are 20+ metric tons). And, unlike Cap, Hank doesn't have a physics-defying shield, and plot-armour, on his side.

And I rate Falcon above Archangel, because, in TWS, we literally see him easily zip around fire coming from pretty much all sides. Plus, he not only has machine pistols, but he has various explosive projectiles, + Redwing, which can also fire shots. Starts at about 0:50 & 2:12 here. Sam is pretty damn agile during flight.

a7TmBfi9_E8

Two things:

1) Forgot about the falling jet bridge feat for Spidey
2) Forgot about Falcon's flack cannon dodging in TWS

Beast is the only X-Man that can contend here; Archangel gets put down and Wolverine gets overwhelmed. Maybe Wolverine can get a good slice or stab in though to Cap or Spidey? Beast holding his own and Wolverine getting in a critical hit are needed, IMO, for a Team X-Men win.

In the meantime, I'm going with Team Cap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.