Deadshot vs Hawkeye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
Deadshot from Suicide Squad

VS

MCU Hawkeye

Round 1: Floyd has his arm mounted guns and Clint has his bow with regular arrows.

Round 2: Floyd gets a pair of Glock 18C and his custom AR-15. Clint can use any arrow he used.

The fight takes place in the highway from TWS.

Who wins and why?

Silent Master
Seriously?

tkitna
Lol

Henry_Pym
Hawkeye easily, I don't remember a single quick shot on a moving target by deadshot.

BruceSkywalker
hawkeye takes this

where is h1 at??? hahahahaha

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
hawkeye takes this

where is h1 at??? hahahahaha

His first post will likely be, "Prove Hawkeye can fire in under 0.3 seconds".

TheVaultDweller
Based on available feats, I would probably lean towards Hawkeye myself. This isn't simple, clear terrain. There are opportunities to use cover etc. which helps Hawkeye IMO (guns are faster than bows, but the scenario negates that advantage somewhat, because it's no longer simply a quick draw). At this point, Hawkeye has taken on aliens, killer robots, and even other Avengers. Deadshot needs more feats in these kinds of scenarios.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
His first post will likely be, "Prove Hawkeye can fire in under 0.3 seconds".

yup...

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Based on available feats, I would probably lean towards Hawkeye myself. This isn't simple, clear terrain. There are opportunities to use cover etc. which helps Hawkeye IMO (guns are faster than bows, but the scenario negates that advantage somewhat, because it's no longer simply a quick draw). At this point, Hawkeye has taken on aliens, killer robots, and even other Avengers. Deadshot needs more feats in these kinds of scenarios.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.