Lobo vs Despero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Who would have won this fight?

No BFR

http://www.lobobrasil.com.br/imagens/enciclopedia/versus_despero.jpg

Flyattractor
As I recall the way that fight was going in the comic which I have literally in the same room with me. Lobo.

Estacado
Despero aint losin that for sure.

He was fighting Lobo and tons of others and they were not even damaging him.

Flyattractor
More like Lobo was the only one fighting him and the others were getting their shit pushed in.

Estacado
haermm
True dat.

Flyattractor
To be honest it was a Giffen Useless League for the most part.

Zack M
Despero.

cdtm
Originally posted by Flyattractor
To be honest it was a Giffen Useless League for the most part.

Hey, Guy Gardner. A.k.a. Earth's Green Lantern who made four touchdowns in one game.

The thing about that fight, is Lobo demonstrated INSANE damage soak. He was literally shrugging off Despero's best shots. Martian Manhunter and Guy Gardner got worked, Superman got worked (In later stories), Lobo... acted mildly inconvienenced.

So yeah, Despero probably loses on attrition alone. Lobo just keeps getting up and working him over.

Stoic
Originally posted by Zack M
Despero.

Any particular reason?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Stoic
Any particular reason?

A deep and healthy love for the 3 eyed purple people beater?

mighty adam
Lobo is a savage dont sleep on the main man but didnt despero molest the whole jla? Despero mite bet too much for my bad lobo alone

Flyattractor
eh. My Main Man is smarter then most give Him Credit. Lobo has also got a decent showing for standing up to mental manipulations. He can take down the 3 Eye'd Despot. Especially if He puts His mind to it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.