Quicksilver FOX vs CW Speedsters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CW:
-Savitar
-Rival
-Zoom
-Reverse Flash
-Flash

KingD19
He's faster than everyone save Savitar, and I'm giving Savitar the win because so far he has complete control of the Speed Force, which means he's technically faster than Peter no matter what he does.

Popping up all over Central City at once and moving so fast its instantaneous even to Barry is pretty up there in terms of speed.

Henry_Pym
Yup.

tkitna
Originally posted by KingD19
He's faster than everyone save Savitar, and I'm giving Savitar the win because so far he has complete control of the Speed Force, which means he's technically faster than Peter no matter what he does.

Popping up all over Central City at once and moving so fast its instantaneous even to Barry is pretty up there in terms of speed.

thumb up

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, Savitar seemed to be so fast he was virtually teleporting. And, in the last episode, we saw that Barry is embarrassingly slow relative to him. That being said, I feel like Fox QS could take on all the rest of the listed speedsters, at the same time. There appears to be an enormous gap between Savitar and the rest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.