Ahsoka and Galen run a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
1. Darth Nihl and Darth Talon.
2. Darth Marr and Satele Shan.
3. Darth Maul and Savage Opress.
4. Joruus C'baoth and Luuke Skywalker.
5. Darth Malgus and Aryn Leneer.
6. Count Dooku and Quinlan Vos.

Conditions: Starting distance is 10 meters. Vos is composite. Fight takes place in the Salavation's hangar bay.

Jmanghan
DAMNIT URS XD

Ursumeles
I blitzed Jman. eZ.

UCanShootMyNova
10/10. thumb up

Emperordmb
stops at 5

NewGuy01
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I guess 6.

MythLord

Emperordmb
I know I've said a completely different thing on each of these rounds, but they honestly clear. In the last round Galen is the MVP and Ahsoka can keep up well enough.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I know I've said a completely different thing on each of these rounds, but they honestly clear. In the last round Galen is the MVP and Ahsoka can keep up well enough. thumb up Vos is noticeably subject to Galen's Force abilities.

Kurk

Jmanghan
Clears... :/

Deronn_solo
How are they not clearing here?

chingchangwalla

Ursumeles
Joorus mindrapes.

1000% serious.

Deronn_solo
C'baoth hasn't mind dominated anyone relevant, lmao.

Galen hurls a lightsaber through his gut.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
C'baoth hasn't mind dominated anyone relevant, lmao.

Damn. Wasn't too long ago that you thought he could TP Gethzerion smile

Deronn_solo
About as laughable at this. laughing out loud Traya, Bane, Zannah, Dooku, Lumiya, Malak and Nox top 10 Sith Lords. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Also Caedus tied with Vitiate. laughing out loud

SunRazer
There's a reason I posted a new one (although granted the new one is also severely outdated, lmao). Also, your opinion was more recent smile

Besides, if you're trying to use my old opinions against me, why on earth are you not using Kavar = Bane?

Ursumeles
Kavar = Bane? LMAO
Kavar dominates this wannabe Sith.

Deronn_solo
Over the years, I'm pretty sure you said more retard worthy shit than I have, Nova. laughing out loud Weren't you a strong advocate of the "Ban Starkiller" from threads movement and Fisto's OMG speed?

Beniboybling
They clear, despite Galen being dead weight.

SunRazer
Over the years, I'm pretty sure you said more retard worthy shit than I have, Nova. laughing out loud Weren't you a strong advocate of the "Ban Starkiller" from threads movement and Fisto's OMG speed?

Fisto's speed was advocated by everyone because it was good, lol.

Not sure what this "ban Starkiller" is (is this the thing where I said he shouldn't be used on forums because his feats aren't consistent with his level?), but I remember you tried to spearhead the Kyle Katarn wanking movement without any actual material, lmfao. We'd just see Kyle Katarn beating Maul for no reason other than because you wanted it to be that way, lol. At least I try to draw conclusions from material. smile There's also the Nihilus wank that was honestly worse than any of my KotOR II wank.

Also, you've had Tenebrous below/equal to Maul very recently. So **** off. smile

cs_zoltan
The sexual tension between you two is palpable. You need to have some angry sex and get over it.

Petrus
Originally posted by Beniboybling
They clear, despite Galen being dead weight.

lmao

Deronn_solo
Accept me, you guys retardetly wanked Fisto because he deflected 2-3 blows from Darth Sidious.

You guys were saying he too powerful and he's > Plagueis because he busted a frigate, lmao. I called bullshit on that one, from day one.

Not true - it was my skills that pushed Kyle Katarn higher than what he was. thumb up And yes, I offered arguments, as misguided as they might have been notwithstanding.

You mean when you guys tried to argue against it using orbital bombardment based on absolutely nothing? laughing out loud

Not my fault his feats are utter jizz-tier. smile

SunRazer
Accept me, you guys retardetly wanked Fisto because he deflected 2-3 blows from Darth Sidious.

In that it puts him above Kolar and Tiin, yeah. And there's him devastating the Magnaguards with "cyclones of light" and baffling post-AotC Obi-Wan with his speed.

He's obviously exceptionally fast. Not idea how he disproportionately wanked him.

Don't recall ever putting him above Plagueis, just saying that disintegrating 150m frigates > disintegrating armored Maladians. As I recall, I always had Plagueis above him and argued that the severity of Plagueis' injuries made up for the difference.

I'm surprised you actually remembered and saved all of these threads. I tend not to remember the actual names of the threads unless it's something genuinely significant. Which this trolling isn't smile

Based on nothing? Based on the TCSWE entry and his inability to Drain Telos, you dick.

Besides, I discarded that a while ago and argued it for the lols because Visas outright states in-game that it wasn't orbital bombardment. And yet nobody could bring that up to make an actual counter. lmfao

Keep telling yourself that.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
You need to have some angry sex and get over it.

no, nova is 2 ugly 4 me.

SunRazer
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
The sexual tension between you two is palpable. You need to have some angry sex and get over it.

No, he's sexually incapable.

carthage
Clear unless Joruus can somehow affect either long enough for TP. Galen would annihilate Luuke with his force abilities

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.