Lord Nyax vs Valkorion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
* A physical death counts as losing
* Amped! Nyax
* Valkorion as of KoftFE

MythLord
Nyax breaks him in two.

Deronn_solo
Valkorion crushes him with lightning.

Azronger
Originally posted by MythLord
Nyax breaks him in two.

And then the planet under them thumb up

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Valkorion crushes him with lightning
huh

Tondemonai
Valkorion

carthage
dies

Azronger
in a blink of an eye

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Ursumeles
huh

Dunno anything confusing about the post at all. Show me Nyax tanking lightning as powerful as Valkorion's.

Ursumeles
Dunno anything confusing about the post at all. Show me Nyax tanking lightning as powerful as Valkorion's.
I am not sure how you crush someone with lightning smile Or I will learn a new meaning of "crush"
Also, absence of evidence =/= evidence of absence.

Deronn_solo
Yeah, the same way we say someone will be raped when we all know no penetration will take place. It's a figure of speech so stop playing dumb, or acting retarded.

Any sufficient showing of energy resistance will do.

Geistalt
Valkorion

I have no idea lol

Ursumeles
I juat don't see the guy who TPed Luke, and fough relative evenly with him getting "raped" by Valkorion. I'll search after his TK feats tomorrow. I think his barrier should at least be comparable to it.

Deronn_solo
Never said he would get "raped" by the lightning, lal. Only that, in the end, he will be crushed by it.

As for fighting equally with Luke, I have Valkorion superior to early NJO Luke anyway, so really, not anything out of Valk's range.

Geistalt
As for fighting equally with Luke, I have Valkorion superior to early NJO Luke anyway b!tch wot

Ursumeles
Crushed is a hard word, tbh. But let's not talk the whole time about semantics.

You have Valk >/= RotJ Sidious, or?

Deronn_solo
@Geitstalt: I don't think I stuttered. Valkorion > early NJO Luke Skywalker.

You're welcome to debate it with me anytime you like.

Deronn_solo
Not sure, then again, I don't have early NJO Luke above Yoda, let alone RotJ Side

Deronn_solo
*Let alone RotJ Sidious*

Spell check on this phone is terrible.

Beniboybling
Nyax penetrates every orifice with his many blades.

Trocity
Valkorion stomps, his telepathy is far more creepy.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Shut up bulls fan

Trocity
http://www.vh1.com/news/wp-content/uploads/blog.vh1.com/2012/02/79974-140029200_10.jpg

S_W_LeGenD
Valkorion reduces Lord Nyax into a charred smoking husk.

In all honesty, this is a mismatch in favor of Valkorion.

MythLord
laughing

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Trocity
Valkorion stomps, his telepathy is far more creepy. Damn hadn't considered that.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Trocity
Valkorion stomps, his telepathy is far more creepy.
Tru.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by MythLord
laughing
And what is funny in that?

The fact that Luke Skywalker's performance was like that of a random Jedi Master during his confrontation with Lord Nyax, is an embarrassment for the former; not something to boast about the latter. In this fight, I felt no difference in the capabilities of Luke and Mara Jade.

One can decisively defeat an opponent like Lord Nyax with esoteric techniques, if not with Telekinesis.

MythLord
Why is it an embarrassment? Scratch that, the fact that Nyax can embarrass Luke is much better than anything Valkorion can do. I certainly felt a difference because, well, I actually have comprehension skills. Luke operated more on power and skill and Jade operated more on her cunning.

I don't care what your reserve logic, based on an arbitrary hierarchy, says. The fact is what Nyax did to Luke and a strike team consisting of 25 elite Vong, Mara Jade and Tahiri Veila is well beyond what Valkorion could do in a similar situation.

Ursumeles
Wait...
So Nyax statlemating Luke-the MVP Jedi of all time-, Mara-a cunning strategist, who always plays unfair-, 25 Vong and Tahiri, who, IIRC, couldn't be sensed in the Force, is embarassing; but Valkorion losing to Arcann and The Outlander isn't? laughing

MythLord
He's referring to Luke's performance being embarrassing... But by that same line of thought, Ahsoka can beat Maul because he performed embarrassingly against Sidious...

I think that's just a matter of how good the opponent you face is, if you're going to be embarrassed; not how bad you yourself are. Nyax is good enough to humiliate early-NJO Luke, which is a lot better than Valkorion.

Ursumeles
Eh, I don't recall Nyax "humilating" Luke, tbh, except for the beginning.

Deronn_solo
Valkorion would one-shot 25 Yuuzhan Vong, and Mara and Tahiri is complete fodder to him, lmao.

Valkorion would beat early NJO Luke, via drain, or lighting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.