What If... Anakin had died?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
If, say, Anakin had died in TPM during his Pod-Race on Tatooine, what changes/repercussions would that have had in the years to follow? How would his untimely death have affected the SW-verse across the board?

Beniboybling
Shmi would have popped out another.

Ursumeles
Anakin would be dead.

Beniboybling
thumb up

TenebrousWay
If he dies, he dies.

Azronger
Palpatine would rule forever, become omnipotent and go back in time to make Vitiate his b-itch.

Emperordmb
The Father would die, and the Son and Daughter would **** the Galaxy up fighting over it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
If he dies, he dies.

http://66.media.tumblr.com/a01641e4bd41ae9e3b70be964416dd8c/tumblr_n24vywaMi71shderao1_500.gif

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Emperordmb
The Father would die, and the Son and Daughter would **** the Galaxy up fighting over it.

Assuming somebody let them off Mortis.

relentless1
Sidious' plan would stay the same and go off without a hitch

Galan007
What do you guys think would have become of Dooku?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Assuming somebody let them off Mortis.
As the Father was in the process of dying from old age, the Son said that he'd soon be able to summon an escape ship to the realm, so I take that to mean without the Father being alive, the Son and Daughter can't be contained to Mortis.

DarthAnt66
The Father's immortal. He was dying because of the galaxy's shift to the dark side and chaos, so the balance was fading away.

ILS
Originally posted by Galan007
What do you guys think would have become of Dooku? If I was Sidious, I would start grooming someone with far more potential so I have a replacement lined up. Maybe Maul, but someone like Ventress, Savage, or Quinlan Vos would also work.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.