Canon ROTS Sidious vs. Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*No Legends feats for Sidious

Round 1: Lightsabers only

Round 2: Force fight

Round 3: All out

https://images.moviepilot.com/image/upload/c_fill,h_470,q_auto:good,w_620/i8sio4ajyljuo6haugjg.jpg

vs.

http://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/149570/3515900-exar_kun.png

UCanShootMyNova
Kun.

MythLord
The speed gap is too great and Sheev lacks the counter to unorthodox spells Exar can cast.
Kun, 10/10.

Beniboybling
Sidious lol.

UCanShootMyNova
Canon Beni.

Solar Power
Isn't canon Sidious still pretty fast? He has dodging the strikes of the Lylek Queen while inferably holding back and blitzing the council members, along with contending with Yoda.

Solar Power
I just read RotS, I don't really have any reason to assume the LotS feats are out of his reach by RotS since the LotS takes place only 5 years after.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Sidious lol.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Canon Beni. Did I stutter. uhuh

UCanShootMyNova
Surprised tbh. Are you assuming the speed remains the same?

AncientPower
Only a moron would think that Canon speeds and Legends speeds are remotely comparable.

UCanShootMyNova
Looks like AP has spoken Beni.

Geistalt
Originally posted by AncientPower
Only a moron would think that Canon speeds and Legends speeds are remotely comparable. Sorry for pissing everyone off.

Zenwolf
Only a moron would think that Canon speeds and Legends speeds are remotely comparable.

Among some other things.

ChaosTheory123
Canon feats are underwhelming *shrugs*

Best they've got is Kanan chucking asteroids, Sidious and Vader pulling some Ghost sized ships from the sky, Vader penchant for being caught in large explosions (weapon's factory and ancient sith weapon), and Vader's defense against some proton torpedoes and their explosions from the comics.

DarthAnt66
Eh, Legends is so inconsistent with speed it's impossible to tell, IMO.

AncientPower
Nah, if you ignore individual low showings then on average Legends speed feats cream Canon speed feats completely.

ChaosTheory123
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Eh, Legends is so inconsistent with speed it's impossible to tell, IMO.

Nah

Legends has the greater highs

Middle ends are about the same

The low ends are the same and incredibly underwhelming in both

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.