Valkorion vs NJO Luke Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deronn_solo
*Peak Valkorion*
*Luke as of his fight with Nyax*

Both are going all out, and will try to win by any means.

This is an open challenge to Elli, Wollf, Urs and Az, so bring it.

Azronger
Luke stomps. And no, I will not get into another WoT debate; I have two with Nai going on atm and I still have to respond to Nova.

AncientPower
It is funny, because by Spectres of the Past, he still doesn't consider himself as powerful as Reborn Palpatine or Exar Kun, psychological manifestations of the power he could obtain. Only by unleashing his power, where he estimates he can rip hulls off of Star Destroyers, does he believe he'd become like them, but at the cost of turning to evil.

I honestly don't see Luke consistently pulling off victories against somebody as powerful as Valkorion or Palpatine until well after the Lord Nyax duel. Yes, I know how much time there is between the two aforementioned events.

carthage
Luke stomps

AncientPower
Not even remotely.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Azronger
Luke stomps.

laughing out loud

And no, I will not get into another WoT debate

https://youtu.be/yoYZf-lBF_U?t=1m52s

Tondemonai
Valkorion. Tbh Luke is barely above Yoda at this point.

AncientPower
He isn't Yoda tier yet, not until the end of the Vong War do we see him get to that level.

MythLord
Luke, and he's definitely ahead of Yoda by now.

Deronn_solo
I want actual tangible arguments I can tear to shreds, not simple one word answers.

AncientPower
Nah, he isn't, he wouldn't consistently replicate what he was doing against Palpatine in DE until the Vong war's end. DE is his outlier feat until that point, which can be explained by the presence of Leia and Anakin.

You can argue that his dueling ability is already Yoda tier, but not in Force power.

Trocity
Luke doesn't beat Valkorion until his TUF incarnation, imho.

AncientPower
thumb up

Ursumeles
Luke, based on scaling from the BFT, besides other things.

Azronger
Luke is Yoda+++ by DE, tbh.

S_W_LeGenD
Valkorion decisively.

AncientPower
Luke is Yoda+++ by DE, tbh.

Not even remotely close.

DarthAnt66
Valkorion is over Luke until TUF.

Azronger
Originally posted by AncientPower
Not even remotely close.

Could Yoda match DE Sidious in a clash of Force essences?

Ursumeles
Tbh, yes.
I fail to see how DE Sidious is >>>>> Yoda.

Deronn_solo
DE Palpatine is certainly more powerful, but not to the degree he would demolish Yoda or anything.

Dueling wise, Yoda may very well be his superior.

Azronger
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Tbh, yes.
I fail to see how DE Sidious is >>>>> Yoda.

Given that Yoda was losing to RotS Sidious in a battle of raw power, he's not matching someone who's two or three tiers above the latter, lmao.

Byss scaling, and a comparison of TK feats places even RotJ Sidious vastly beyond Yoda. DE is simply icing on the cake.

Azronger
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
DE Palpatine is certainly more powerful, but not to the degree he would demolish Yoda or anything.

He probably would, tbh.

Lol no.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.